Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35412
Mojojo33117

Old 10-13-2010, 08:55 PM   #61
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Nice C. You can pull my tie any time.
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 11:32 AM   #62
Guest053011
Account Disabled

User ID: 4424

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camille View Post
I did just notice that my compliment had caused him to blush slightly...but he tried to hide it by turning his head quickly and I almost missed it. Too late, I saw it and was so deeply jolted by his reaction to my enjoyment of him that my heart literally jolted. I got THE most incredible butterflies. There is something so precious about making a man blush when you are being sincere about your enjoyment of him...it's a sign that he wasn't expecting it and isn't used to it. Letting a man know they are so much more than worthy of your enjoyment is such an incredible gift to give.
What a lovely post to share

It's an incredible experience, and touching in it's own right, to be able to have that effect on a man. Makes me want to ravage him and luxuriate in all the good feelings he can inspire.

Yay boys
Guest053011 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 09:41 AM   #63
Laurentius
Valued Poster

Wow! A thread like this with Lauren and Camille is better than foreplay!
Laurentius is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 10:31 AM   #64
Nina Rae
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7731
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I'm doing it because I don't care if everyone is watching because that's how much I enjoy you" and I gently pulled him towards me by his tie and kissed him. There is something so precious about making a man blush when you are being sincere about your enjoyment of him...it's a sign that he wasn't expecting it and isn't used to it. Letting a man know they are so much more than worthy of your enjoyment is such an incredible gift to give.

C xx
I...completely....agree! The most arousing, and just plain fun, moments happen when you're with a man who's thrilled to be with you. That feeling you get from reciprocal excitement is enough to make me not give a damn who's around. Knowing I've made him blush at the thought of being into what he's saying, doing, smells like, sounds like...all of that...I love it. How can you not?

Its never just about physical appearance. I've seen one gentleman in particular on a repeat basis just because of the sound of his voice and the inflection when he speaks. From the moment he says "hello", I can't wait to hear what he'll say next. There is always something. There's something about everyone.
Nina Rae is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 12:34 PM   #65
ClairJordan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 47636
My ECCIE Reviews

I have never been with a truly secure and confident woman who was catty toward other women, while the unsure or immature ones find any excuse to hiss and scratch (metaphorically).

This reminds me of a conversation with my cousin about a reaction her 5 or 6 year old daughter had to another little girl's outfit. They were at a resort and getting ready to attend an evening luau. Her daughter wanted a very expensive outfit in the resort shop, which my cousin would not buy. Another, very pretty, little girl walked into the luau wearing the coveted outfit. My cousin was very upset to see her daughter shooting her scathing looks. "It's starting already," she said. We had a long conversation about women despising other women and my take was that it does emmulate from insecurity about themselves. Or, in this instance, fashion envy!

A comment on Camille's observation; some people set out to attract attention and others just do. When my last boyfriend broke up with me, he said "You walk into the room and everyone knows you're there. It's not anything you say or do, it's just who you are. It makes me uncomfortable."

Whattaya gonna do with that??

ClairJordan is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 05:08 PM   #66
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClairJordan View Post
When my last boyfriend broke up with me, he said "You walk into the room and everyone knows you're there. It's not anything you say or do, it's just who you are. It makes me uncomfortable." Whattaya gonna do with that??
New boyfriend, of course.

Now mind you I've seen you enter a room with said results. Thank goodness I was your boyfriend that evening (though temporary, of course).
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 08:50 AM   #67
Camille
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 511
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
A comment on Camille's observation; some people set out to attract attention and others just do.
Couldn't agree more Clair. I guess my point was, if it bothers people to the extent that they notice the looks they get, then just smile...it suggests you fall into the latter category than the former. The people that fall into the former category are just gonna have to suck it up when the attention they attract isn't always welcome.

C x
Camille is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 08:51 AM   #68
Camille
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 511
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina Rae View Post
I...completely....agree! The most arousing, and just plain fun, moments happen when you're with a man who's thrilled to be with you. That feeling you get from reciprocal excitement is enough to make me not give a damn who's around. Knowing I've made him blush at the thought of being into what he's saying, doing, smells like, sounds like...all of that...I love it. How can you not?

Its never just about physical appearance. I've seen one gentleman in particular on a repeat basis just because of the sound of his voice and the inflection when he speaks. From the moment he says "hello", I can't wait to hear what he'll say next. There is always something. There's something about everyone.
For then men that might have missed the point...when you blush..PLEASE don't hide it. We LOVE it!!!

C xxxx
Camille is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 09:54 AM   #69
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Don't mess with my tutu

Quote:
The people that fall into the former category are just gonna have to suck it up when the attention they attract isn't always welcome.

C x
Agreed. I wear a tutu to a church service, I better know that is going to attract attention.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 12:01 PM   #70
am-a-pleaser
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Quote:

A comment on Camille's observation; some people set out to attract attention and others just do. When my last boyfriend broke up with me, he said "You walk into the room and everyone knows you're there. It's not anything you say or do, it's just who you are. It makes me uncomfortable."

I'd take you out and let everyone be jealous that you're with me, uhm, I'm with you, uhm, we're together!
am-a-pleaser is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 01:01 PM   #71
RunSilent RunDeep
Gaining Momentum

Thumbs up Up Scope

Quote:
For then men that might have missed the point...when you blush..PLEASE don't hide it. We LOVE it!!!

C xxxx
... as if I could ... (blush)

Thank you, ladies. Thank you, Lauren. Thank you, Camille. Thank you, Nina Rae. What a great attitude! May each of you prosper wherever you go, whatever you do.

Going back to your original question, Lauren, I haven't run into that (yet); I'm really very new to the hobby. So far, the ladies I've sought out are people who are reasonably active on a local board. Those interactions, supplemented by the portions of reviews that I can see with non-paid memberships, have given me an encouraging first impression of each lady. So far, knock on wood (RSRD taps his knuckles on his skull), so good.

*shrug* Maybe it has also helped that I'm personally into "connection" -- and not just physical connection. So I meet her eyes, I ask her questions (non-intrusive questions, I hope!) about herself (because I want to get to know her), I listen when she talks, and so forth. A person, meeting a person; not just a customer "interfacing with" a service provider. (RSRD shakes his head) "Impersonal," I'm not interested in. I'm already "handy" with "impersonal."

If she prefers "impersonal" -- what then? I think my first thing is to find out why.

Is she unhappy doing this kind of work? (Then maybe every date with every man is likely to be impersonal. My big head says, "Bail." Would it win? Dunno, as yet. Forfeit the donation? Probably; I'm guessing that a lady with this attitude toward every date wouldn't be on the high end of my range, anyway.)

Did she arrive in a bad mood, from things having nothing to do with me? (Then maybe rescheduling might be a good idea.* Or ... maybe ... I might cheer her up enough to proceed. But I wouldn't guarantee that I could.)

*I don't do much traveling nowadays, and so far each lady has been a local. That does make scheduling and rescheduling easier!

Did I bum her out? (Then maybe we should quit before I make things worse. And, as a newbie, maybe I should see try to find out if I made some dumb mistake that I can prevent in the future (for example, failing to be freshly showered). Oh, and forfeit the donation, both as her PITA fee,* and to motivate me to retain the lesson I just got.)

*PITA: Pain In The Ass. A surcharge added to the fees of clients who are especially difficult. (Not unknown, let us say, in the sole-proprietor consulting world.)

To echo many others, Lauren, thanks for a thought-provoking question. It has stirred up a fascinating conversation!

-- RunSilent RunDeep
RunSilent RunDeep is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 01:20 PM   #72
RunSilent RunDeep
Gaining Momentum

Thumbs up

Quote:
<snip> "You walk into the room and everyone knows you're there. It's not anything you say or do, it's just who you are. It makes me uncomfortable."

Whattaya gonna do? Trade up.

Seriously.

I'm proud as hell when people "notice" the lady I'm with. It reflects well on my judgment that they notice her ... and it reflects well on me that she came in with me.

As a man, I have little respect for a man who can't handle it.

That said, from what I've seen in the news, it looks like a non-famous man who dates a major celebrity woman faces problems that can be seriously hard for a man to handle: being ignored by her business people, her co-workers, the "celeb" press, and perhaps her "celeb" friends, all in a very noisy and public setting.

Maybe this is why Sandra Bullock's ex went astray, dunno.

But what you described doesn't sound like that. Speaking as an XY-chromosome person, I hear the whining of a loser who wants as much attention as the sexy, vivacious, alive woman he came in with.

Idiot. Loser.

Be glad you're rid of him. The sooner the better, so that you can feel free to meet a guy who might have a head on his shoulders, a heart in his chest, and guts behind his abs.

You'll have noticed, of course, that I'm saying nothing about anything below the abs.

(girl, pointing to the boy's cock) "Why would I want one of those? With this (pointing to her pussy) I can get as many of those as I want!"

Trade up. Seriously. I'm sure you can do better. And you'll end up much much happier.

-- RunSilent RunDeep
RunSilent RunDeep is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 01:15 AM   #73
abdclub
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Camille, you just made an aging man tear up!!!

abdclub
If only they were all like you!!
abdclub is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women