Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70490
biomed161106
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47795
pyramider46370
bambino40457
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-16-2014, 02:57 AM   #61
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Even if the thug was shot in the back; there are circumstances when it could be justified.
Don't you have a school to go blow up or something.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 05:25 AM   #62
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

And if forensics and testimony show the thug was shot in the back, at close range and during a scuffle with the officer?

Not unusual, during a scuffle a police officer, fearing for his life shoots multiple times at close range. One of those shots could have ended up in the back of the 290-pound thug Brown. Shot, Brown exits the car, attempts to walk away and collapses dead......

Don't forget, just minutes earlier thug Brown committed a strong arm robbery at the QT (now burned down).
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 06:07 AM   #63
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I can't amagine what the young shooting victim's mother must be feeling.

She finds out her Son has just been shot by the police. She is emmediatly incorporated into the Al Sharpton poverty pimp faction, portraying her Son as just your average 18 year old off to college who was gunned down for no reason.

Then she sees her loving Son the way the rest of the world saw him, a punk thug, assaulting elderly store owners when they dare confront him about stealing items in their store. And, it's on video for the entire World to see.

Do any of you really think this was the first time that he roughed up a hapless merchant, because they were "dissing" him, or "bumped" him, or just wanted him to do something as simple as paying for his smokes?

Just as the World found out that Travon Martin was a little thug-punk wanna be, it will also find out, as more info comes to light, that the latest innocent teen "victim" was no better than a common street thug.

How did he get this way? He had a mother and a father in the house. He is not the typical young black thug being raised by his 45 year old grandmother in a project, living on government assistance.

Who do we blame for all of this?
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 06:51 AM   #64
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

It's funny how these 'cops' and wannabe versions of them (faggot ass Zimmerman, for example) are supposedly engaging in scuffles with these 'thugs' yet have a free hand to not only grab, but accurately fire a weapon. This cat allegedly was wrestling with two of them, yet was able to 'win' that battle, then turn and draw. That's very interesting to me, interesting in a silly, ridiculous, far-fetched kind of way.

Surely these 'thugs' know how toe grapple, right? In Thug Training courses, I'm sure they learn how to 'throw dem thangs' and 'tussle', yeah? And it's funny how they were in an advantageous moment in the 'tussle', yet NEVER come away with the gun, or any other weapon the cop has (baton, mace, cuffs, etc). What kind of 'thugs' are these that's losing all these confrontations? I mean these are big 'thugs', football player types, well into the 200lb ranges...many of them.

How come these cops never get knocked out, facing big, strong thugs, who probably play the knockout game...since that's what black thugs do, right?

Also, why is it in every scenario, it's a white cop and a black male? Why aren't black cops getting jumped on white cats? Why aren't black cops getting jumped by black perps? I mean, couldn't black cops be viewed as a 'house n', and categorized as 'working for the man' and therefore be worthy of being 'dealt with'? How come none of this is happening, and it's always the white cop/black UNARMED thug scenario?

If they're TRUE 'thugs', how come they NEVER have any weapons? No gun...my bad, I mean no GAT. No blade?? Nothing. Always unarmed.

I'm just saying. Don't shoot the messenger [my hands are up, btw].
Old 08-16-2014, 08:14 AM   #65
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Good points Rambro.

These super thugs are a menace to all cops everywhere...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 08:49 AM   #66
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Good points Rambro.

These super thugs are a menace to all cops everywhere...

No, not cops. The cops can take care of them.

But ask that 70 year old store manager's opinion.

Maybe I'm totally off base here. Maybe being confronted by a business owner because you are stealing is justification for a "beat down" in the culture of the Young Black Man Community.

And by the way. As more comes out, we have learned that the young man did not go Rambo on the cop because he was scared of getting busted for stealing smokes. He did it because he knew he was facing a felony assault charge on that old store owner. There is probably about 20 years difference in the two.
Old 08-16-2014, 11:01 AM   #67
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Me think we are all jumping the gun on just how the facts of this case will shake out.

I do know that in a town where 2/3 of the population is black....to have only three black officers out of 53 officers is a receipt for disaster.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 11:15 AM   #68
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Me think we are all jumping the gun on just how the facts of this case will shake out.

I do know that in a town where 2/3 of the population is black....to have only three black officers out of 53 officers is a receipt for disaster.
Are you insinuating that black cops would just let the criminal element do what they wish?

Young thug roughs up elderly store manager? The old man probably " bumped" him.
Old 08-16-2014, 11:24 AM   #69
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
It's funny how these 'cops' and wannabe versions of them (faggot ass Zimmerman, for example) are supposedly engaging in scuffles with these 'thugs' yet have a free hand to not only grab, but accurately fire a weapon. This cat allegedly was wrestling with two of them, yet was able to 'win' that battle, then turn and draw. That's very interesting to me, interesting in a silly, ridiculous, far-fetched kind of way.

Surely these 'thugs' know how toe grapple, right? In Thug Training courses, I'm sure they learn how to 'throw dem thangs' and 'tussle', yeah? And it's funny how they were in an advantageous moment in the 'tussle', yet NEVER come away with the gun, or any other weapon the cop has (baton, mace, cuffs, etc). What kind of 'thugs' are these that's losing all these confrontations? I mean these are big 'thugs', football player types, well into the 200lb ranges...many of them.

How come these cops never get knocked out, facing big, strong thugs, who probably play the knockout game...since that's what black thugs do, right?

Also, why is it in every scenario, it's a white cop and a black male? Why aren't black cops getting jumped on white cats? Why aren't black cops getting jumped by black perps? I mean, couldn't black cops be viewed as a 'house n', and categorized as 'working for the man' and therefore be worthy of being 'dealt with'? How come none of this is happening, and it's always the white cop/black UNARMED thug scenario?

If they're TRUE 'thugs', how come they NEVER have any weapons? No gun...my bad, I mean no GAT. No blade?? Nothing. Always unarmed.

I'm just saying. Don't shoot the messenger [my hands are up, btw].
Rambo - I feel your concern about no white, unarmed people getting shot by black cops.
So, I did a ten second google search and found one.

Want more? I'm happy to help a brotha out..http://www.texasgopvote.com/issues/r...l-slur-0057061

Justice for Trayvon Martin? How about Justice for James Whitehead? James Whitehead was a white veteran who had recently come back from war. Orange, TX Police Officer Robert Arnold (who has a history of violence) shot and killed unarmed James Whitehead. Arnold is black. Arnold was not in his uniform and did not have a badge. Whitehead got into a verbal altercation about a bad part for his vehicle. James Whitehead did not ever get violent or attack Arnold or anyone else. Whitehead was wrong to get into a verbal altercation but at most he would have gotten a ticket and a fine. Whitehead decided to stop arguing and just leave and that is when Arnold shot the unarmed man dead right on the spot. Arnold was fired for the incident and for his other violent past incidents. Even Arnold's fellow police officers wanted Arnold to be charged with murder. Arnold was never charged and got away with murder. Arnold has enlisted race baiter Lawyer Cade Bernsen (the white Al Sharpton) to sue the city claiming he was fired because he was black and not because he shot an unarmed white man.
Why is there no outrage or protests from Al Sharpton for the countless times a black person kills an unarmed White, Hispanic or Black person?
There was outrage when an unarmed black Trayvon Martin was shot and killed by half-white/half-Hispanic George Zimmerman. People claimed Trayvon was shot because of race, even though Trayvon attacked and was beating Zimmerman. Even half-white/half-black President Obama got involved and said if Trayvon was white then he never would have been killed? Really? So unarmed white people have never been killed? Really? Does the President live under a rock? It happens all the time. James Whitehead is just one example.
I previously wrote a detailed article about Robert Arnold killing James Whitehead. In light of the current Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman events, I have posted the full story below for all to read about what happened and how Arnold got away with murder:
- See more at: http://www.texasgopvote.com/issues/r....ueKriBcH.dpuf
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 11:36 AM   #70
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Just a difference of opinion about "SUCK my DICK"...

I personally enjoyed this video, that thug asshole got exactly what he deserved.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 11:50 AM   #71
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

OK. One for every 30 the other way.

Reasonably close to the population ratio, I guess.

Sure, lock his ass up too, if he drew and shot for no reason.

I personally think these quickdraw cops don't have any training. You may have to tussle with a suspect. That doesn't make the suspect's actions correct, but at the same time, there's supposed to be an ESCALATION of force. This means they're supposed to start with the least amount of force necessary, and elevate accordingly. These coptards are going from verbal altercation to shots fired. I've yet to see a cop with a black eye and busted nose, torn uniform, etc, to show physical struggle.

It takes two hands many times to accurately secure a weapon and accurately discharge it. Keep in mind they're 'supposed' to be struggling with the unarmed perp, who, for some reason should be able to tell when a cop is reaching for his gun. If I'm tussling with a gun welder, and I see one of his hands go for the gun, why would I not go for that arm/hand and stop him? These guys are getting shot at distances, a few feet from the shooter, not necessarily point blank (inches away or weapon in contact with victim's body).

Show me footage of a battle-damaged cop (ripped/displaced uniform, messed up hair, hat knocked off, bloody nose, etc).

Btw, any female cops getting in on the action? It seems to be a specific demographic shooting another specific demographic, at least in the unarmed victim shot category. We've all seen footage of other dirtbags manhandling/assaulting women...and doing it from behind in some of them. Slamming cuffed women half their sized. That's BITCH MOVE stuff, done by untrained punks with no moral code.

99% of them are getting off scot free. What a rip.
Old 08-16-2014, 12:53 PM   #72
gnadfly
Account Disabled

You must not get out much Rambro or just be angry about some providers NBA policy.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 01:11 PM   #73
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Are you insinuating that black cops would just let the criminal element do what they wish?

Young thug roughs up elderly store manager? The old man probably " bumped" him.
No, I am insinuating that the police force should be more reflective of the community.

How would you like 97% of your local police force to be Muslims?

Wouldn't you think something fishy was going on if 66% of the community was Christian?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 01:43 PM   #74
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
No, I am insinuating that the police force should be more reflective of the community.

How would you like 97% of your local police force to be Muslims?

Wouldn't you think something fishy was going on if 66% of the community was Christian?
I could care less what they are, just as long as they obey the laws of our Land as set forth in our Constitution.

Heck, I'm a minority in East Houston. Most of the cops on our side of town are Black and Hispanic.

That does not compell me to go and steal TV's and Sneakers. Nor does it compell me to steal smokes and rough up store clerks.
Old 08-16-2014, 01:48 PM   #75
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Heck, I'm a minority in East Houston. Most of the cops on our side of town are Black and Hispanic.

Sounds like they reflect the neighborhoods make up.

2/3 of the town being black and 97% of the police force being white is not a good ratio IMHO.

You think the Catholics in N. Ireland liked having hardly any Catholics on the force before the 2000 peace?
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women