Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160932
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40437
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-20-2011, 07:52 PM   #61
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default What?? Are you nuts??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
Ed, I don't mind sharing you with Val. You can see her. Just don't have too much fun and be nice to her.

... and.. umm.. tell me all about it
I've got to work my way up to you!! Figure she can do the same thing for me after seeing her, that one phone call to you did for me!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 07:53 PM   #62
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrabbit6926 View Post
Naomi you made it down to Tampa yet?
Tampa in March then my first Major tour April.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 07:54 PM   #63
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Default Please, please, please

Quote:
Tampa in March then my first Major tour April.
With a stop in New England!!!
Old 02-20-2011, 07:54 PM   #64
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
I've got to work my way up to you!! Figure she can do the same thing for me after seeing her, that one phone call to you did for me!!
You could barely talk. It was so cute HAHA

Quote:
With a stop in New England!!!
Old 02-20-2011, 08:05 PM   #65
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Default I was playing hard to get

Quote:
You could barely talk. It was so cute HAHA

I was sooo smitten I could hardly speak....I was a teenager again!! Thanks!!
Old 02-20-2011, 08:07 PM   #66
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
Everyone on my ignore list has blatantly insulted me on numerous occasion, (and most don't even hobby, so therefore I would never look to them for knowledge on the subject anyways), putting them on ignore is not censoring them, they are still free to say what they want, no one is stopping them from posting, I'm simply choosing not to read what they have to say....I say whatever I want on my blog, because it's MY blog, and alas, I'm not forcing anyone to read it...I don't say everything I want on ECCIE for the mere fact that this is a forum that I do not own, has rules, and I choose to respect those rules, and don't want to get banned....

Everyone is entitled to write what they want on their blogs/websites etc... If someone I had on ignore had a blog, I wouldn't read it, I would ignore it just as I do their comments on here, so there would be no drama on my end...Once again, I don't force anyone to read my blog, so if it upsets a person, or they think it may be offensive, then don't read it, it's as simple as that....My blog is my thoughts, some good , some bad, some really fucked up....And if you really think about my sig line, I am actually not contradicting myself...I say censorship is a cancer...thank goodness for blogs...which basically means- I can't say everything I wan't on this forum because it does have censorship rules, which I will respect, but thank goodness for blogs because I can go on there and say whatever I want...which is what I do...I do speak my mind, which in moderated forums can get you banned, so I think it makes a lot more sense to say what I feel on my personal site, rather than someone else's.....

It boils down to the fact that I genuinely don't care what they have to say...I've heard enough in the past couple weeks, it's just the same pointless shit, different day...I just don't care...I say what I have to say and move on, I don't blog because I want to argue with these people about it over an over, I blog because it's a way to get things off my chest, rather than harbor them.....simple as that.
First and foremost, thank you for your honest opinions on this, and for taking my questions as they were meant to be... just questions...... My

Now for a little counter-point if you will so indulge me....

First to clarify things: There is a common misconception in that if a hobbyist does not have a lot of reviews, they don't hobby. That is a false statement, in the same respect that I have hobbied more than the number of reviews I personally have.... and in those cases where some do not "Currently" hobby...... they can prove to be a greater wealth of knowledge than you can possibly imagine thanks in part to their "outsiders" perspective.... but that is just MHO.....

While I see several very valid points, and still others I can understand your feelings on.... there is still much of which I don't agree or understand....... I COMPLETELY understand the theraputic reasonings for blogging on certain things..... You are right... you are not censoring them (for the most part) by your putting them on ignore...... but to some extent it seems a point of pride that you have member "A" on ignore "so I can't read what he said"...... There is a bit of counter-productiveness in placing someone on ignore if that is a means of dispersing drama........ and I must strongly disagree with this and your blog being a means of "avoiding drama".... the fact that your blog site is in clear view on your sig line and certain aspects seem to find their way onto these boards...... While I am all in favor of venting and getting things off of your chest (clothing first and foremost).... I think there is still a certain amount of self-responsibility for those actions when they come to roost over here from there...... name calling is still name calling, and insulting and disrespectful behavior is still insulting and disrespecful behavior........ and for the same crimes you place at the feet of some here, aren't you guilty of the same on your blog in some form or another? The problem is, IMHO, that everyone handles things differently....... while you have a medium to express your opinions and perspective on happenings that is clearly visable to the masses here, there should still be a certain amount of responsability and accountability for that even if it happens to be here........ so while you have that area to voice your views, isn't there a sever amount of Shit Stirring being done as a result of it? The problem I see there is that the spoon is stirring, and yet the people who feel offended have no means of defending themselves other than to comment on this board when another member quotes or elludes to your blog...... and if you genuinely do not care what they have to say, then why the continued blog posts on the subject? For the same reason i ask them, if they don't care about you or what you say, why the constant backlash from her posts?

Why I commend you on your ability to not care about those who insult you and do not wish to read their comments/posts.... others do not necessarily feel the same way at the same time as you do..... I still feel that if someone you had on ignore posted such things on their own blog that other members here quote, ellude to ect.... it would become more of a point of interest to you......

I just feel that simply putting people on ignore in THIS PARTICULAR case simply adds fodder to the drama that is already in exsistance......... which would be counter to your intent of having them on ignore......... and again.... a wealth of information gets masked behind the blank post space.......

One of these days I would love to get into a discussion of the happenings you experienced from some of the Houston people....... Sadly I think a sever case of misunderstandings have escallated this thing into a hurricain sized Crap-Storm....... and it is very unfortunate for both parties....... And the sooner we can all get past it all the better....... I know for a fact that Houston is not as bad a place that is being portrayed in certain places of the Interwebs...... and I am also pretty sure that you are not nearly as bad as others want to believe either........

Again...... simply observations and honest questions..... please do not take any of the above statements as an inquisistion or attack....... trying to get both sides to see the err in their ways is all.....

JaD
Jusanotherdude is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 08:07 PM   #67
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Dunno but I'm sick of all the fights .. All I know is...

I love me some Valerie.
I love you too!

Quote:
Please don't get everything of your chest....that would be a shame!!
You need not worry about that

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrabbit6926 View Post
Ed,

Val is putting the ball in your court. I say go for it.
Ed's not gonna know what hit him! hehe
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 08:44 PM   #68
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Default Perfect honey!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
Ed's not gonna know what hit him! hehe
That's all I could ever hope for.......
Old 02-20-2011, 08:48 PM   #69
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
I would read this but I have that murdering rat bastard on ignore! Meanie!
Thanks for not reading my drivel and for being funny, beautiful and witty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGator View Post
When I read the thread title, I thought "finally, a thread to
which I might intelligibly contribute."

But alas, 24 blank posts.

What's up with that?
Only a Gator would respond to a thread with 24 blank posts. MRHAPPY was right about you too.
Wayward is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 09:05 PM   #70
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude View Post
First and foremost, thank you for your honest opinions on this, and for taking my questions as they were meant to be... just questions...... My

Now for a little counter-point if you will so indulge me....

First to clarify things: There is a common misconception in that if a hobbyist does not have a lot of reviews, they don't hobby. That is a false statement, in the same respect that I have hobbied more than the number of reviews I personally have.... and in those cases where some do not "Currently" hobby...... they can prove to be a greater wealth of knowledge than you can possibly imagine thanks in part to their "outsiders" perspective.... but that is just MHO.....

While I see several very valid points, and still others I can understand your feelings on.... there is still much of which I don't agree or understand....... I COMPLETELY understand the theraputic reasonings for blogging on certain things..... You are right... you are not censoring them (for the most part) by your putting them on ignore...... but to some extent it seems a point of pride that you have member "A" on ignore "so I can't read what he said"...... There is a bit of counter-productiveness in placing someone on ignore if that is a means of dispersing drama........ and I must strongly disagree with this and your blog being a means of "avoiding drama".... the fact that your blog site is in clear view on your sig line and certain aspects seem to find their way onto these boards...... While I am all in favor of venting and getting things off of your chest (clothing first and foremost).... I think there is still a certain amount of self-responsibility for those actions when they come to roost over here from there...... name calling is still name calling, and insulting and disrespectful behavior is still insulting and disrespecful behavior........ and for the same crimes you place at the feet of some here, aren't you guilty of the same on your blog in some form or another? The problem is, IMHO, that everyone handles things differently....... while you have a medium to express your opinions and perspective on happenings that is clearly visable to the masses here, there should still be a certain amount of responsability and accountability for that even if it happens to be here........ so while you have that area to voice your views, isn't there a sever amount of Shit Stirring being done as a result of it? The problem I see there is that the spoon is stirring, and yet the people who feel offended have no means of defending themselves other than to comment on this board when another member quotes or elludes to your blog...... and if you genuinely do not care what they have to say, then why the continued blog posts on the subject? For the same reason i ask them, if they don't care about you or what you say, why the constant backlash from her posts?

Why I commend you on your ability to not care about those who insult you and do not wish to read their comments/posts.... others do not necessarily feel the same way at the same time as you do..... I still feel that if someone you had on ignore posted such things on their own blog that other members here quote, ellude to ect.... it would become more of a point of interest to you......

I just feel that simply putting people on ignore in THIS PARTICULAR case simply adds fodder to the drama that is already in exsistance......... which would be counter to your intent of having them on ignore......... and again.... a wealth of information gets masked behind the blank post space.......

One of these days I would love to get into a discussion of the happenings you experienced from some of the Houston people....... Sadly I think a sever case of misunderstandings have escallated this thing into a hurricain sized Crap-Storm....... and it is very unfortunate for both parties....... And the sooner we can all get past it all the better....... I know for a fact that Houston is not as bad a place that is being portrayed in certain places of the Interwebs...... and I am also pretty sure that you are not nearly as bad as others want to believe either........

Again...... simply observations and honest questions..... please do not take any of the above statements as an inquisistion or attack....... trying to get both sides to see the err in their ways is all.....

JaD
I'm happy to read what you have to say, I do understand all of your points, they are all valid...

Before I explain some things you need to understand a bit more about my personality, and mind you, some of this will sound harsh, but I'm not afraid to admit that. I am a good & fun person, I am also at times quite harsh, abrasive, and insensitive, while I am certainly not bragging about some of these traits I possess, I recognize that I have them, and when provoked those traits will surface. Now, while of course it's normal to feel defensive or get a bit bitchy when one is being attacked, most people will later on regret things they've said or done in the heat of the moment......just so we're clear, I'm not one of those people....

You are much nicer than me, because while you are thinking it isn't fair to all the people I put on ignore because they don't get to say what they want to me, I could care less what they think is fair at this point, completely uninterested....Maybe that sounds bad to some, but I'm being honest.

You say "continued blog posts"...I've posted a total of 2 in something like 2 weeks, about the people I care not for....So take a moment, step back and think of all the numerous threads and posts that have been started about me that were nothing more than to be rude in the past two weeks, think of all the posts that have been written about me....Now if I was writing a blog everyday, then yea, I would categorize them as being continued posts....but the ratio of horrible posts about me to my 2 blogs....well you to the math...There were days I went without posting on those boards, but even then the people continued to post about me, that's obsessive behaviour. When I feel something is wrong or people are being disrespectful I tend to get extremely passionate on the matter, and since I am not allowed to post what I really think on this board, then I don't see a damn thing wrong with me posting a total of 2 blogs about what I think on my personal site...

You're right, name calling is name calling, insults are insults regardless if on this board or any other place, but what you're not understanding about me is that I don't care...now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I don't care about people's feelings in general, I can be the most compassionate person, but once someone has crossed a line with me, I'll be completely honest with you, I could care less if they feel sad, mad, or insulted, I become completely numb to them at that point, and there's not an ounce of me that feels bad or guilty about it.

My blog link is not the only thing in my sig line, there are 4 other links as well, so I wouldn't read into that so much, and as I said earlier, I'm not forcing anyone to read it. Honestly if someone I didn't like had a blog, I wouldn't read it, why would I want to? People continued to provoke and harass me, then when I write a blog about it they all act shocked ?...So what I will say is, if you're not prepared to have my opinions written about you on my blog, then don't provoke me... And if you don't like what I have to say, then don't read it....that's pretty straight forward advice, I mean it's not difficult at all for me to put them all on ignore, I don't even give it a second thought.

Bottom line:
I was treated with disrespect from my first post on the Houston board.
I was threatened (via email- you prob didn't know that, but a mod does..)
My intellect was consistently questioned.
My heritage/accent was constantly being made fun of.
I was harassed & bullied to the point that even such topics as the death of my daughter were being thrown in my face.

I write the above list NOT because I want sympathy from anyone, sympathy doesn't get you anywhere...I am letting you know those are the reasons I wrote what I have written...

I don't write insulting material unless I feel it's justifiable, ( unlike some, I am not a sadist.)

It's funny, after I cancelled my trip and emailed the guys explaining why, all the replies I received were apologies from them, for the behaviour of my "ignore list"....
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 09:13 PM   #71
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3
Quote:
My attempts at humor sometimes fall flat but we got to thincking about the ignore feature the good parts and bad parts of it. This really isn't about trying to restart another thread or an attack on anyone, but I am curious:

How many of you actually have someone or more than one person on ignore, not really interested in the why or who just curious about the issue. I've never put anyone on ignore with software, now I do give up trying to understand some folks at times and skip over nonsense and cries for attention with out even thincking about it. But even someone like Whispers, posts things I want to read from time to time.

I would also like to be really clear we don't thinck a threAD on a SHMB can go off topic so post what you will if it's interesting and the discussion goes off down a rabbit hole we might just end up with the best thread ever... you never can tell which is another of the beautiful parts of 'this thing of ours'.
We still thinck this is a valid topic and even though it may have wandered a little, not to harp on the wanders they should get to have fun to, but by page 5 if somebody does pull back a little on the reins we'll have another locked threAD that never had a chance to blossom. I thinck this question is about being open minded and being able to respect folks that may disagree with you. It's also about learning, if you are only going to let the opinions you already have be reinforced then learning stops and that saddens me for anyone that chooses that path.

There is a real point here we can often learn the most from the folks we disagree with. Maybe you can't walk in another's shoes, but you can listen to what they have to say and give it a chance to be more than just something you don't agree with.

This threAD isn't about Valerie if I had wanted to do that would have written a blog entry of my own and those that know me have some idea what that would have been like. I might still do that at some point, just because it would be funny and it's almost expected of me. We are all in the end slaves to our nature, which begs the question and this last line is directed at Valerie since she has chosen to be a prolific poster in this threAD:

Is it wise to go into a death spiral with someone that lives for such things?
Wayward is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 09:28 PM   #72
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

*sigh* Can't we all just kiss and makeup?

For me, I did have a few people on my ignore list but every time they'd post I'd get curious and unignore them lmbo. I'm too nosy for the ignore button.. so the damn thing doesn't work for me.
Old 02-20-2011, 09:29 PM   #73
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol are some of you aware that ECCIE has this nifty little function called "private messaging" where you can discuss your tour dates, where you're going, you can tell each other how much you love them, etc. Chat is another option lol.

The down side is, your post count doesn't go up, but the up side is you don't clutter the boards with your drivel lmao.

I'm just saying lol. Stay on topic and jerk each other off in private or start your own circle jerk thread lmao. Wait. Don't do that lol. Not sure this site can support much more of that lmao. Let ECCIE upgrade their software first lol.

I <3 death spirals!
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 09:31 PM   #74
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
Are some of you aware that ECCIE has this nifty little function called "private messaging" where you can discuss your tour dates, where you're going, you can tell each other how much you love them, etc. Chat is another option.

The downside is, your post count doesn't go up, but the up side is you don't clutter the boards with your drivel.

I'm just saying. Stay on topic and jerk each other off in private or start your own circle jerk thread.

I <3 death spirals!
We're post whores and love to see our own post count in Realtime remember?
And as for private messaging.. I tried to send you one the other day (Very important question)
but you didn't accept them so where does one say " I love you dannie"? How can I do that if you don't allow private messages?
Old 02-20-2011, 09:34 PM   #75
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

Quote:
We're post whores and love to see our own post count in Realtime remember?
And as for private messaging.. I tried to send you one the other day (Very important question)
but you didn't accept them so where does one say " I love you dannie".. How can I do that if you don't allow private messages?

+1
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women