Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162638
Yssup Rider60404
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48452
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41651
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36042
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-23-2016, 01:06 PM   #61
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
I researched what Conason said and found that Powell denied saying it.
Yes, of course! Did you ask Powell himself?

All that shit doesn't matter.

HillaryNoMore lied again and got caught again.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 01:07 PM   #62
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
"Stratified"? Not the word you're looking for, but whatever. I know you badly need to look educated. You fled to this thread after making a fool out of yourself in the others. It's not about "winning" - it's about making sense and not contradicting and embarrassing yourself. You're now solidly in the running for eccie Dipshit of the Year.
If you look I posted in several threads about this so there was no fleeing. I wanted to show what hypoctrites you are and that is all you have done so far.
No one insisted anything Joe Conason said was true. IB merely pointed out that his statement as quoted by a NYT reporter - whether true or false - was improperly edited by others seeking to alter its meaning and mislead readers. That is not a vouch for the veracity of his statement; it's a rebuke of the media that engages in such deliberate manipulations.
Bullshit! I said I wanted more proof and you guys had none. Most likely because you found what I did. That Powell denied saying it .
You reflexively attacked Conason as a "liar" and a "hack" because you thought by doing so you were disagreeing with IB. You weren't. You're too stupid to understand this, and you've been flailing ever since. Give it up, pockface. You can't fix stupid. You're just a dimwitted troll.
I did not simply react to IB's post I did a search and came up with the link showing Powell denied it. You guys are either beligerent or figured I got it from some liberal site so you continued to run your mouth about Conason would not have lied and it must be true. Now you have egg on your face. I think it egg at least LOL
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 01:19 PM   #63
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Yes, of course! Did you ask Powell himself?

All that shit doesn't matter.

HillaryNoMore lied again and got caught again.
See what I mean. You argue That Powell said it one minute and then you switch to suit whatever you need the next. Hypocrite.
I wanted to know if there were any other witnesses. Why would I ask that? Why did no one else hear what was said or not? You see I don't know who said what and have not claimed to. You on the other hand are smug and arrogant.
Old 08-23-2016, 01:35 PM   #64
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Just because I don't believe what you distort something into does not mean I make a strawman argument. I researched what Conason said and found that Powell denied saying it. You are the fool that didnt believe me and now are eating crow.
You'd be the dumbass too stupid to see that the veracity of Conason's statement doesn't change the fact that flighty, Yahoo and CNBC misrepresented what the New York Times reported Conason said, MT Jockass, and you'd be the stupid jackass distorting that fact to fit your strawman argument.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 01:57 PM   #65
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You'd be the dumbass too stupid to see that the veracity of Conason's statement doesn't change the fact that flighty, Yahoo and CNBC misrepresented what the New York Times reported Conason said, MT Jockass, and you'd be the stupid jackass distorting that fact to fit your strawman argument.
You are too stupid to understand that has nothing to do with the fact you do not research your posting. You go with whatever supports your agenda. I never said that any of those sources were right or wrong.
You keep trying to filibuster your way out of looking like a clown, with all the repeats and name calling.
Old 08-23-2016, 02:02 PM   #66
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

IBIdiot is really good at name calling...telling the truth, not at all.

Just watch.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 02:05 PM   #67
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are too stupid to understand that has nothing to do with the fact you do not research your posting. You go with whatever supports your agenda. I never said that any of those sources were right or wrong.
You keep trying to filibuster your way out of looking like a clown, with all the repeats and name calling.
You'd be the lying dumbass too stupid to realize that it was, in fact, researching the source document that proved flighty, Yahoo and CNBC were lying about what was reported in the New York Times, MT Jockstrap.

Old 08-23-2016, 02:20 PM   #68
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
See what I mean. You argue That Powell said it one minute and then you switch to suit whatever you need the next. Hypocrite.
I wanted to know if there were any other witnesses. Why would I ask that? Why did no one else hear what was said or not? You see I don't know who said what and have not claimed to. You on the other hand are smug and arrogant.
Are you drunk?

Let me get this straight .... you are asking on a hooker board if there were any other witnesses to Powell saying "something" or are you sticking with "it"?????

I'm not arguing that Powell said anything .... you are the one arguing and tossing around attempted insults ....

It is reported he doesn't recall having ANY conversation with her at any dinner party, BUT did recall sending her an email describing what he did, which was nothing like she was doing when he sent the email.

She's lying. You really only have two choices:

That's one ... the other one may be worse for the country ...

.. she gets advice from someone with more experience than she and she ignores it!!!!
Old 08-23-2016, 02:22 PM   #69
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Sounds like you. Pot calling kettle black!!!!
Old 08-23-2016, 02:23 PM   #70
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
You'd be the lying dumbass too stupid to realize that it was, in fact, researching the source document that proved flighty, Yahoo and CNBC were lying about what was reported in the New York Times, MT Jockstrap.

WTF? I have told you a dozen times I never commented about any of those sources or flighty. I commented about Conason and if anyone else heard to conversation. You are pathetic you assume things and do not pay attention. You rely on "LL" and "LL" to back you up so you are sloppy.
Old 08-23-2016, 02:32 PM   #71
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I commented about Conason and if anyone else heard to conversation.
You think "Conason" heard the ALLEGED conversation?

Condi Rice doesn't recall such a conversation.

How many does it take...?

HillaryNoMore has ZERO CREDIBILITY!

And the loyalists think Powell now Rice are lying!!!!
Old 08-23-2016, 02:34 PM   #72
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
WTF? I have told you a dozen times I never commented about any of those sources or flighty. I commented about Conason and if anyone else heard to conversation. You are pathetic you assume things and do not pay attention. You rely on "LL" and "LL" to back you up so you are sloppy.
You're a lying SOB, MT Jockstrap. The fact that you ignorantly commented on posts wherein I sourced and quoted the New York Times article to illustrate how flighty, Yahoo and CNBC were lying is proof that your lying ass did comment on those sources, MT Jockstrap.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Conason is not a reliable source. Do you have any else to support what he said. You may be right but it takes more than a hacks word.
You're a stupid lib-retard, MT Jockstrap. Flighty cited a Yahoo article as the source, MT Jockstrap. The Yahoo article cited a CNBC article as the source, MT Jockstrap. CNBC article cited the New York Times as the source, MT Jockstrap. The New York Times cited journalist Joe Conason with the quote cited above as the source, MT Jockstrap: a source that pre-dates hildebeest's interview with the FBI, MT Jockstrap, and the New York Time's source conveniently taken out of context with the omission of key words by CNBC, Yahoo and flighty, MT Jockstrap. BTW, MT Jockstrap, it's hildebeest who cannot be trusted to be a reliable source.
Old 08-23-2016, 02:39 PM   #73
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
You guys... continued to run your mouth about Conason would not have lied and it must be true...
Quote:
See what I mean. You argue That Powell said it one minute and then you switch...
Quit lying. We read the same posts you do. I'll say it again slowly...

No one... insisted... anything... Joe Conason... said... was... true...

Repeat that 250 times and quit making things up, you insipid twaddle-twat!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 02:42 PM   #74
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

That depends on your definition of "is."

Gripshits.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 02:54 PM   #75
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
That depends on your definition of "is."
Depends? Go change your diaper, oinkboy. The smell is fouling up this thread.
lustylad is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women