Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70483
biomed161062
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453042
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47783
pyramider46370
bambino40450
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-15-2016, 10:18 PM   #61
NoTell
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrredcat43 View Post
Now this was hilarious, oh wait, you were serious?
You are LOSING AND EVERYONE SEES IT!!!!

LOL
NoTell is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 10:21 PM   #62
NoTell
Valued Poster

Done for tonight... POST all you want..... Will deal will LAME and WEAK tomorrow.

Bring TERRIBLE FOXX with you LOL
Old 09-15-2016, 10:22 PM   #63
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoTell View Post
Al ... You re giving Al Bundy a bad name!!!!

Caught lying and she is sitting back laughing at you!!! What a CHUMP!' LOL
Caught lying? Losing? Where? Show me, genius.

Too bad Tara turned you down and you're butt-hurt, but that wasn't in my control. And, yeah, I'm pretty sure SHE turned you down and not the other way around. I doubt she called you first. HAHAHAHA!!! Freakin' all butt-hurt over it. Go cry to Momma.

Still waiting for you to show where I was lying. Still waiting to see one smart response from your sorry-ass.

albundy is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 10:31 PM   #64
1+1
BANNED

The butt hurt runs deep with this one.Darth Maul would approve.Kneel to the dark side of the wrath will consume you.
1+1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 11:07 PM   #65
albundy
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are LOSING AND EVERYONE SEES IT!!!!

LOL
Quote:
Done for tonight... POST all you want..... Will deal will LAME and WEAK tomorrow.

Bring TERRIBLE FOXX with you LOL
Old 09-16-2016, 12:56 AM   #66
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Damn.
What are they putting in the water in the gulf coast states?
Butthurt people in Florida about a white hot and rising new Provider. Now this in LA.

Al, you're good. IDK what it is with this guy.
BTW, did anyone RTM post #60 for breaking GL by mentioning Bestiality? I sure do smell points on that. Could be more.

You Cheap Fuck, AL. Hobby on
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 01:09 AM   #67
albundy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
...You Cheap Fuck, AL. Hobby on
Thank you for the kind words. That WAS a compliment, right? HA!

Yeah, I wasn't touching that comment on Post #60. I wasn't sure if that was a bestiality thing or a "looks" thing or a racist thing. Don't know where he was going with that comment.
Old 09-16-2016, 08:04 AM   #68
tarafoxxx
Tastii Timez With Tara

User ID: 355745
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by albundy View Post
Because you claimed an "upsell'. That's how.

I had paid a "review special" rate. If you were now claiming she charges more, common sense tells me that she must not be offering the "review special" anymore. It's just that simple.

Damn, man. Are you shitting me?!?

She is probably busy. Maybe eating supper. Maybe blowing someone. Who knows? Or maybe she actually has a life (unlike me) and isn't on here 24/7 to respond to you.

😍😍😍 I personally apologize for the contents of what "No Tell" has been saying to you all and also to all the true hobbyist that has spoken up, Thank you for taking the time out to comment. I was contacted by a provider that is from the "225" area and has supposedly seen mr."no tell" and from my understanding this post is the type of B.S that fuse his fire and gives him a reason for breathing. This guy is actually a sad, depressed and grumpy guy that possibly sits on his porch and wrongly accuse & fuss at the little kids in the neighborhood all day. Patrolling eccie in hopes of saving a few bucks.(not wanting to spend too much of that SSI check, huh little daddy?).I made this post because i am NEW to this site, didn't want the thought of being a upseller. Plus I couldn't defend myself in the review AL made, but now i see that no one that can read and comprehend cares about the logic that this guy thought he was making... Mr.NoTell you marked & destroyed your own "name"...
tarafoxxx is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 06:50 PM   #69
tarafoxxx
Tastii Timez With Tara

User ID: 355745
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Where is TARAFOXX. NO WHERE. SHE IS A LIAR AND COWARD
mr. no tail,

it seems to me that you have a personal problem with me and I would like for you to address your personal problem with me directly towards me. For one you're calling someone a liar no one lied about you or to you I had a special is gone you're mad cause you're cheap. You trying to drag my name through the mud you're trying to drag Al Bundy's name through the mud and everyone else who was defending the fact that you are over exaggerating over 30 f****** dollars. You sound like a belligerent piece of s***, targeting and insulting everyone that has an opinion on your stupidity. You went to Al Bundy's review that he wrote on me me and claimed that he was helping me to upcharge my self... In all truthfulness Al did not suggest or persuade me to raise my prices because my prices we're never raised. All of my full hour sessions since I've been on Eccie has been 220 the review special was the only time that I have ever did a full hour for Less.... I was advised my very dear friend not to even comment or say anything directly to you regarding the situation, but seeing you disrespect me directly on a review that is shown in my showcase cause me to come completely out of my character... I'm pretty sure that you are well over the age to be playing these childish games. You say that you didn't want to see me and that you lost interest but you continue to try to negotiate with me and plead your case after I told you that I wasn't doing any more review specials... I will never be a coward okay I will not call you out directly handling our account will not tell you about yourself directly handle and all the only difference between me and you is the fact that I have respect and so I respectfully outed you as opposed to you disrespectfully outing everyone else.... You hide behind this computer screen and talk your s*** Trust and Believe you did not stop anything my way...

As for everyone else who was commenting on this post and had to deal with the disrespect that Mr.No Tell directed towards you and this subject, I sincerely apologize once again. Like a good friend told me, ignorance is bliss and you can not teach an old dog new tricks with that being said I believe that this isn't the first time or the last time that he will be running his mouth....
tarafoxxx is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 08:45 PM   #70
albundy
Valued Poster

^^^

You're a sweetheart. Fuck that guy.

Old 09-16-2016, 10:37 PM   #71
Carolinacajun
Valued Poster

Well that was entertaining. Very classy Ms Foxxx. Bundy, you crack me up.
Carolinacajun is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 07:47 AM   #72
Boudin3112
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

That was entertaining, cannot say the last time I ha d seen such stupidity on that grand of a scale. Mr. No tell sounds like a bratty little girl trying to disrupt another prostitute's business. All the attention does is create more business. It is entertaining and baffling how stupid some people can act.
Boudin3112 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 12:49 PM   #73
NoTell
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boudin3112 View Post
That was entertaining, cannot say the last time I ha d seen such stupidity on that grand of a scale. Mr. No tell sounds like a bratty little girl trying to disrupt another prostitute's business. All the attention does is create more business. It is entertaining and baffling how stupid some people can act.
I may be TaraFoxx....you never know.. Are you being played?

Do you know!??? LOL
Old 09-17-2016, 12:53 PM   #74
NoTell
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolinacajun View Post
Well that was entertaining. Very classy Ms Foxxx. Bundy, you crack me up.
That is her problem, she has NO CLASS. She is just pissed that I called on her LIE !!!

Plain and simple, she was up selling her 90 minute program!!! And I told her, I would pass
Old 09-17-2016, 12:55 PM   #75
albundy
Valued Poster

Quote:
I may be TaraFoxx....you never know.. Are you being played?

Do you know!??? LOL
Quote:
That is her problem, she has NO CLASS. She is just pissed that I called on her LIE !!!

Plain and simple, she was up selling her 90 minute program!!! And I told her, I would pass
Damn!!! You're still crying.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women