Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35572
Mojojo33117

Old 12-23-2016, 03:23 AM   #61
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews

LOL...NOW THAT IS HUMOROUS!! SO KIND MEL...I SHALL GIVE HER A CHOICE WHEN WE A IN EVANGELINE IN YOUR HONOR. .XXOO ANNIE
annie@christophers is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 09:27 PM   #62
myren1900
The hand of the Goddess

Encounters: 111
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson View Post
Just wonder what happened to the cool poster who demonstrated understanding, tolerance and inclusiveness of other ethnicities and started this thread:
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1892470

Very disappointing !!!
myren1900 is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 01:29 AM   #63
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Bye bye miss American pie......and we just bounced into atlanta...she's a ok....lol. xxoo ok annie
Old 12-24-2016, 06:39 AM   #64
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by myren1900 View Post
Just wonder what happened to the cool poster who demonstrated understanding, tolerance and inclusiveness of other ethnicities and started this thread:
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1892470

Very disappointing !!!
She still exists and guess what I'm not hating. I'm just making a point. What's so good about America is that 2 people that have opposite views can still communicate and still not be hating...
And BTW I still think all ethnicities are Awesome... so please don't twist this to be about a race.

You don't know how women think. Because you are a man but I know as a woman and I know as someone who knows the OP, that she was just trying to take a jab at someone.. and if I felt any differently than that I would not have even bothered to post on this thread. I would have left it alone. But I know deep down in my heart what the intention was.

M.M.
Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 04:19 PM   #65
Super Head 713
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 95093
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Smh sad case
Super Head 713 is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2016, 09:33 PM   #66
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 08:51 AM   #67
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Yea...whatever happneed to that chocolate city dude��
Old 12-26-2016, 09:35 AM   #68
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Still going at it.....race wars in NOLA

or is it jealous providers arguing over a couple of bucks...or a 9pm ad slot....which is it....

Nice to see people's true colors though....say one wrong thing about white women and the white women damn near have a stroke....amusing to see..

What else do you have to say about us...dear white women...it's interesting to read.

Yes, please, let the TRUE colors come out....,
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 09:45 AM   #69
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Pathetic

Baby

Real black women don't care....we laugh.

True colors....and spare me the "oh I'm not really like that"

You showed your skin tone with this sorry ass pics...I mean damn, it's plenty of black basketball players with white wives..you couldn't post that....

Yea I said it....

Quote:
Old 12-26-2016, 12:23 PM   #70
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

For your information and everyone else's information I posted the first thing I saw on the internet.

It's not my fault that's what they had as my choices when I was making one. Everyone thinks that white folks are always against the African American culture well to be honest with you it doesn't really matter to me.

What matters to me is the point of all of this nonsense. I can keep hashing, you can keep hashing, the OP can keep hashing, but even she has seen my point.

She knows I'm not hating on her I never was. I just didn't like the fact of throwing Jabs at people for no reason at all.
And I think she understood that she knows me very well as I know her.

Now back to this comment, like I said I posted the first thing I saw on the internet.

It's not my fault that that was what they had.
So you see my heart is not made of stone I'm still for the right thing just don't think that it has to be a race war to prove a point..

And I was actually laughing because the threat was called black women winning, and I posted the thing on the internet that I saw that said white women winning.

So there is a difference between a white woman who is married to a basketball player, Than a white woman who is with an ordinary black man? I don't get that can you please enlighten me as to what the differences except for he has more money??

Please enligten me, since obviously you think I don't know about the African American culture.
M.M.
Old 12-26-2016, 12:28 PM   #71
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

And by the way I don't have to show my skin tone everyone knows all over the 50 States of America and the seven continents that I'm a white lady. There is no real difference except for the color of our skin. All of us are the same inside. Just in case you have forgotten.
M.M.
Old 12-26-2016, 12:50 PM   #72
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

Please enligten me, since obviously you think I don't know about the African American culture.
M.M.
Your African American approved card was never in question with me too much. Your gold teeth was enough to sway me just upon appearances and not knowing you yet. I like gold teeth by the way.

I got the joke of the pic. And don't have anything against interracial relationships. But it did rub me the wrong way given this is a promotional black appreciation thread. Others posters here used it as a stepping stone to tear black ladies down. I don't think that was your intention and moreso just for comedic values to change the undertone of the responses we were seeing.

But on the flip side if a white chick posted a white girls are winning thread.......no matter the way it's presented that would be mostly perceived as racist. Unless it was about pawgs.....i kinda be liking those threads. Pawgs are sorta winning at times......lol
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 01:39 PM   #73
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

You are alright in my book gimme_ that.. I always like a man that says what's on his mind.

Could it be a love connection? Nahh just two people agreeing on something.. go figure that one LOL

Happy New Year everybody and God bless you gimme....
Old 12-26-2016, 02:47 PM   #74
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm just one black woman/black provider and speaking just for myself. But...a 'white women are winning' thread wouldn't bother me one damn bit. *just throwing that out there*
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 05:58 PM   #75
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yawn....

Guess you missed that "spare me part"...

And you wrote that lovely long winded blah blah and blah....

You can write all the WHITE WOMEN winning threads you want....

TRUMP WON!!!!....can't get any whiter than that...

PS...you do know that white women in the hobby...outnumber the rest of us..,BE PROUD....you REALLY are winning

Quote:
For your information and everyone else's information I posted the first thing I saw on the internet.

It's not my fault that's what they had as my choices when I was making one. Everyone thinks that white folks are always against the African American culture well to be honest with you it doesn't really matter to me.

What matters to me is the point of all of this nonsense. I can keep hashing, you can keep hashing, the OP can keep hashing, but even she has seen my point.

She knows I'm not hating on her I never was. I just didn't like the fact of throwing Jabs at people for no reason at all.
And I think she understood that she knows me very well as I know her.

Now back to this comment, like I said I posted the first thing I saw on the internet.

It's not my fault that that was what they had.
So you see my heart is not made of stone I'm still for the right thing just don't think that it has to be a race war to prove a point..

And I was actually laughing because the threat was called black women winning, and I posted the thing on the internet that I saw that said white women winning.

So there is a difference between a white woman who is married to a basketball player, Than a white woman who is with an ordinary black man? I don't get that can you please enlighten me as to what the differences except for he has more money??

M.M.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women