Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
test
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60417
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41747
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36105
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-27-2017, 10:53 AM   #61
OldFloridaDude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
LL,

The business of modtardville is addressed in modtardville, and not for general consumption.

The issue of mdlee has been addressed in accordance with the guidelines.
Thank you for joining in.

Too bad the spineless, nuttless cpalm could not follow through on what I would assume are doing his basic modtard duties, except for the little power trips he takes while making up his own rules..

I get the free premium thanks to reviews, and I get exactly what I pay for from this clusterfuck known as the Panhandle shit show.

Nuanced enough for ya ?

Please delete any and all personal info that your system may retain on me, and please delete or remove my account.

Thanks Again for your time dh

Have a great Christmas season.
OldFloridaDude is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 11:20 AM   #62
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldFloridaDude View Post
Thank you for joining in.

Too bad the spineless, nuttless cpalm could not follow through on what I would assume are doing his basic modtard duties, except for the little power trips he takes while making up his own rules..

I get the free premium thanks to reviews, and I get exactly what I pay for from this clusterfuck known as the Panhandle shit show.

Nuanced enough for ya ?

Please delete any and all personal info that your system may retain on me, and please delete or remove my account.

Thanks Again for your time dh

Have a great Christmas season.
No OFD, please don't quit. Not now, not when the Panhandle needs the members to have a voice. This too shall pass and change will happen. As long as there will be some who will be willing to risk their own necks to take a stand for what's right. To leave now means Cp got what he wanted. A bunch of voiceless sheep, willing to take it up where the sun don't shine.

We need active members who are willing to speak up for the oppressed and downtrodden. Losing you will be a win for THE DARK SIDE. Who will fight for the lamb chops?

Don't you see that dh hears us? We're not gaining anything by leaving the Panhandle when it needs us the most.
hotrix1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 11:22 AM   #63
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16

OFD, I ask you to reconsider leaving our fairy tale land. You've made some good contributions to this board. Hate to see you go because of some bullshit that took too long to get straightened out by some outside help. There are only a few or us that have the balls to stand and fight when wrong is done, leaving will only leave one less of us to make a stand. Leaving will only empower the ones doing wrong even more '
dj8rocks is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 11:32 AM   #64
Laney Lixx
MasterHead69

User ID: 362568
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

OFD, we NEED you! And, we WANT you to stay.
Laney Lixx is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 11:40 AM   #65
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laney Lixx View Post
OFD, we NEED you! And, we WANT you to stay.
Promise him a few extra lixx on his next visit. That might do the trick.

Seriously OFD. We need members with balls now more than ever. Castrated sheep make no difference and just fall in line quietly without question.

Why do you think we entered into the Matrix?
Old 11-27-2017, 11:53 AM   #66
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

You get the SHMB you deserve.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 11:54 AM   #67
dj8rocks
Administrator

Damn, at the rate members are getting fed up with the injustice, it's going to be a wasteland.

Dh, would it be too unreasonable for the membership to request a mod to be strictly on assignment to monitor Cpalm and his swing of the justice hammer? The behaviors are getting repetitive and unchecked will only lead to more disgruntled members that chose to stay out of the light, they will only disappear.

Me personally, I won't be fully satisfied without a public apology from Cpalmson, after all, he is the one that chose to address the things in the manner he did with refusal to acknowledge the wrongdoing, even thru a private pm.
Old 11-27-2017, 11:58 AM   #68
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Quote:
You get the SHMB you deserve.
????

We're trying to make it change for the better with your help. And hope for the best.
Old 11-27-2017, 12:08 PM   #69
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

dj,

I have been pointed and banned multiple times on this board. Before ownership made me immune, I was pointed for calling the cumslut a "cumslut". I was pointed for using the word "whore" on a whore board. I was banned once by a modtard who simply posted in the reason line that he needed a break. The owner of this board banned me for not adhering to a directive that was sent to a different handle by error (deerhunter).

I never asked for a fucking apology.....I never expected a fucking apology.

If you bitches are so insecure and ate up with wanting a sniveling apology from a modtard who won't be sincere in the delivery of demanded apology, get to fucking steppin.

Otherwise, put on your big boy pants and take the heat that comes with being in the kitchen.

You get the board you fucking deserve.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 12:46 PM   #70
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Emotions running a little high today.

I'm sure dj wanting an apology wouldn't make him the only one out here. Piss in one hand, shit in the other..... You know what I mean dh. I was calling for the same thing from CP, as a matter of fact. Only because despite his actions, this last couple of weeks, we hold him to the same standard among ladies and gentlemen. Fucktard, modtard and hooktard alike. We all fuck up sometime. If fucktards and hooktards can behave properly and offer an apology in public, shouldn't it be even more important for the mod to set the example? After all, isn't he the one we should look up to?

It's just all these frustrations culminating from the mod in question not being willing to respond, becoming a slap in the face for those offended by it. Losing more of our own because it's been happening long before the events of these last couple of weeks makes for an even harder pill to swallow.

Hope that change coming from our dialog with you opens up channels with our mods to be willing to be more transparent and impartial. And more considerate about the forum's needs.
Old 11-27-2017, 12:47 PM   #71
dj8rocks
Administrator

I don't actually expect anyone to apologize, got my big boy britches on too.

I'm not sure about the statement that we get the fucking board we deserve though.

We do deserve to treated fairly and consistent as contributing members to this board.
Old 11-27-2017, 01:36 PM   #72
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
If I had erroneously given you an infraction, I would need to reverse it.

I did not issue you an infraction incorrectly or otherwise.

The modtard who issued you the infraction needs to reverse the infraction. He posted it/he owns it.

Imagine the chaos that would ensue if modtards went around reversing infractions issued by other modtards. Thinck of all the whores who would be modtard shopping after each infraction.

As egregious as you may feel the infraction is, the alternative you suggest is unthinckable. I am here doing what I am willing to do. I am providing you cover to discuss the situation in the open.
Cp fucked up and need's to do something to make it right...........I guess everyone need to stay on his ass about this BS...You post it, you own it, Right

Just for the record Cp didn't give me a warning for posting on the 3 bumped reviews.........I feel left out........
Jjsunday is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 01:43 PM   #73
hotrix1
Valued Poster

I'll point my foot up your ass if it makes you feel any less butthurt Jj. LOL.

And staying on CP's ass was the only way that our esteemed dearhunter would even become involved that I know of. I could be wrong, it's been known to happen.
Old 11-27-2017, 01:46 PM   #74
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj8rocks View Post
I don't actually expect anyone to apologize, got my big boy britches on too.

I'm not sure about the statement that we get the fucking board we deserve though.

We do deserve to treated fairly and consistent as contributing members to this board.
you know he's not going to apologize....and if he did it would be a FU one like the last one he did last year .........

He has always ruled the board instead of running it...........

I think dh is saying .....Stand up for yourself and don't let anyone not even the Modtard run you over and strong arm you in believing their BS.......and we well get the board we deserve.........you only get out of anything that you are willing put in on......

But most tards don't have to balls to stand up for what is right with a Modtard..........That's never made since to me....

Old 11-27-2017, 01:49 PM   #75
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrix1 View Post
I'll point my foot up your ass if it makes you feel any less butthurt Jj. LOL.

And staying on CP's ass was the only way that our esteemed dearhunter would even become involved that I know of. I could be wrong, it's been known to happen.
You'll point your foot at my ass........Rotflmao ......to Good

and all this time I thought dh just like to hang with us bitches........lol

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women