Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59989
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47605
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 03-27-2018, 09:59 PM   #61
CD3
Bitch, be cool!

User ID: 212694
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by honest_abe View Post
so why did you start this thread then??

Oh mr. Bean...don’t quit now...you were just about to crack the case
CD3 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 10:00 PM   #62
honest_abe
not interested

Encounters: 362

i think you're doing just fine on your own..
honest_abe is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 10:05 PM   #63
PeterBota
BANNED

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by CD3 View Post
What the fuck else is one supposed to do when they realize it’s not going well and they give the other the option to opt out no charge on them even after they were there 2 hours? I’ll stop bitching when you stop spewing non sense from your ass and answer the question without insulting and using the old white knight jargon to get people to side with you. This isn’t about anyone’s game. This is about what’s the fucking protocol when there is a bad taste left in ones mouth and they chose to keep eating. I’m not looking for any fucking damage control. I could give a fuck about damage. Bc the fact is no matter how old a chick looks, or how far she gets, or rude, or lazy, or ugly...there will STILL ALWAYS be a man willing to pay for her pussy. You don’t need game when you have a pussy. All you need is a pussy.
Even real angry pussy ???
PeterBota is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 11:22 PM   #64
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by honest_abe View Post
bottom line - she read the ROS and everyone here knows it.

stop making excuses for her.
Everyone?
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 12:20 AM   #65
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
What the fuck else is one supposed to do when they realize it’s not going well and they give the other the option to opt out no charge on them even after they were there 2 hours? I’ll stop bitching when you stop spewing non sense from your ass and answer the question without insulting and using the old white knight jargon to get people to side with you. This isn’t about anyone’s game. This is about what’s the fucking protocol when there is a bad taste left in ones mouth and they chose to keep eating. I’m not looking for any fucking damage control. I could give a fuck about damage. Bc the fact is no matter how old a chick looks, or how far she gets, or rude, or lazy, or ugly...there will STILL ALWAYS be a man willing to pay for her pussy. You don’t need game when you have a pussy. All you need is a pussy.
Since when do hookers hang out with tricks for 2 hours feeling each other out to see if there's a connection? I do my thing and bust my nut and leave, but what do I know

Thank your lucky stars for that pussy you have, I agree with your statement about someone always willing to pay for old pussy, I do it all the time, I never pay for bitchy pussy though, my cock gets soft with bitches, its such a turn off for me
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 01:06 AM   #66
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
Since when do hookers hang out with tricks for 2 hours feeling each other out to see if there's a connection? I do my thing and bust my nut and leave, but what do I know

Thank your lucky stars for that pussy you have, I agree with your statement about someone always willing to pay for old pussy, I do it all the time, I never pay for bitchy pussy though, my cock gets soft with bitches, its such a turn off for me
Hey waldt right....

I bet her phone is ringing..... every time I've had this kinda drama in coed I get busy AF...there is a guy out there who will want to come fuck the stress away....and finds all this sexy....
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 01:16 AM   #67
dgc92
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterBota View Post
Even real angry pussy ???
Especially angry pussy. The crazy ones fuck the best. I'd be all up in her inbox, in every sense of the word, if my to do list wasn't already a mile long.
dgc92 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 03:09 AM   #68
CD3
Bitch, be cool!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Never pay for bitchy pussy hahaha yea. I believe you buddy. But these two jabronies still have yet to answer the question at hand.

Oh wait....is that me still here and not banned...mmmmhmmm...

And if 33 is old to you then I see now why you engage in the hobby. And by the way, what type of dumbass would use that high of a number if they were bullshitting. Don’t you know that all these girls Are 25.
CD3 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 03:30 AM   #69
CD3
Bitch, be cool!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=my cock gets soft with bitches, its such a turn off for me[/QUOTE]

So we are clear. Which part was the bitch part to you..the part where he got to choose the donation? Or hung out for 2 hours? Or the part where you make assumptions that I am violating the terms? Or the part where you chime in to vocalize your distaste for hookers that are telling the other side to a one sided story allowing other to choose which to believe for themselves?
CD3 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 04:19 AM   #70
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

I read the review without logging on. (No ROS access). Don't have to be Inspecter Clouseau to figure it out from the first reaponse. Plus I'm pretty sure she was there which gives her insight.

I've done sessions like this. No chemistry but the lady is obviously legit. So while she was not right for him the "yes" was in order because everyone tried.

That's why I hate the pass/fail nature of yes or no that everyone grades these ladies on. Old skool "no" meant cash-n-dash, bait-n-switch or sting.

Oh. Leaving the donation was the gentlemanly thing to do. Kudos to him.
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 05:45 AM   #71
Agent220
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Bc the fact is no matter how old a chick looks, or how far she gets, or rude, or lazy, or ugly...there will STILL ALWAYS be a man willing to pay for her pussy. You don’t need game when you have a pussy. All you need is a pussy.
Lets not play Press Your Luck.
Agent220 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 07:03 AM   #72
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 128

I’ve said it before...mouthy dames are the best fucks.
TinMan is online now   Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 07:09 AM   #73
honest_abe
not interested

Encounters: 362

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgc92 View Post
Especially angry pussy. The crazy ones fuck the best. I'd be all up in her inbox, in every sense of the word, if my to do list wasn't already a mile long.
yeah you're quite the player there dawg..
honest_abe is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 07:12 AM   #74
Doc2078
Account Disabled

Encounters: 152

"Jabronies" I'll admit I had to look it up.
Doc2078 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 07:59 AM   #75
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analeese View Post
Fuck yes.....i love you CD3.....will you marry me?
Why would this Hoe want to marry your sorry, crazy ass?...Well, at least you both have saggy droopy tits in common, not to mention age fabrication...Fyi, in your new showcase pics, there is one where you are standing in front of a hotel closet in a red onezie, what happened to your figure you boast about all the time, especially your hips? You should remove that one, imho....

We now return you to your scheduled programming - Hoes bitchin’ about ‘Yes’ reviews; narcissistic hoes rah, rah, rah-ing; white knights riding in to Save-the-Day whilst slaying windmills; and trolls telling it like it is or how they think it should be.
ManSlut is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women