Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40437
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-09-2019, 03:22 PM   #61
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Okay, I did some checking on this Georgia abortion law and the left is doing some hyperventilating. According to the bill a miscarriage that results in the death of a child could be investigated as a crime.
First, it says a miscarriage COULD be investigated and not the legal term SHALL BE. So if it is obvious what caused a miscarriage or the woman has a history of difficult pregnancies then I would expect any investigation to be short lived. Kind of like finding a dead body in your backyard. The moment they discover the unopened parachute, your part in the investigation is complete. Section B, (2) of the bill exempts a spontaneous abortion or miscarriage from oversight unless it can be found that human interaction resulted in the miscarriage. I suppose that means if your boyfriend punches a woman in the stomach with the express purpose of causing a miscarriage, they can be charged. Same thing if, in the commission of another crime, a woman aborted because of the stress caused by a criminal act. And yes, if a doctor prescribes or performs an abortion they can be charged in the state of Georgia. Leave the state.
The second part is the definition of child since that us what the bill addresses. Now this is a bit of a problem as the states life begins at conception. No word if someone beats a woman in the stomach not knowing whether she pregnant or not. In fact, she may not know she is pregnant. So it's not Armageddon as the left would have you believe but it is going to come down to enforcement. It also means that a smart criminal might want to rethink any potential harm to a possibility pregnant woman.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 05:01 PM   #62
oeb11
Valued Poster

RU 486, also called mifepristone, is a drug used to induce abortion in early pregnancy. ... Within a few hours of taking the second drug, uterine contractions will empty the uterus, ending the pregnancy, Dr. Dunn explains. This experience is similar to an early miscarriage, usually causing cramping and heavy bleeding

The morning after pill - can be effective up to 5 days post unprotected intercourse.

Levonorgestrel is a hormone that can be used for emergency contraception. Emergency contraception should not be used as a routine method of birth control.
Levonorgestrel can prevent pregnancy after unprotected sex. People sometimes call it the "morning after pill." But you don't have to wait until the morning after sex to take it. In fact, levonorgestrel is more effective the sooner you take it. It is a one-dose regimen: you take one pill. The pill contains 1.5 milligrams of levonorgestrel, which is used in lower doses in many birth control pills.
Levonorgestrel brands include Econtra EZ, My Way, Next Choice One Dose, Plan B One Step, Preventeza, and Take Action.
How Does Levonorgestrel Work?

Depending upon where you are in your cycle, levonorgestrel may work in one of these ways:
  • It may prevent or delay ovulation.
  • It may interfere with fertilization of an egg.

It is also possible that this type of emergency birth control prevents implantation of a fertilized egg in the uterus by altering its lining.
Levonorgestrel is not the same as RU-486, which is an abortion pill. It does not cause a miscarriage or abortion. In other words, it does not stop development of a fetus once the fertilized egg implants in the uterus. So it will not work if you are already pregnant when you take it.
How Effective Is Levonorgestrel?

If you take it within 72 hours after you've had unprotected sex, levonorgestrel can reduce the risk of pregnancy by up to 89%. If you take Plan B One-Step within 24 hours, it is about 95% effective.

But you should know that Plan B One-Step is not as effective as regular contraception. So don't take it as your main form of birth control. And, it does not protect you against sexually transmitted diseases. Think of it as a backup -- not for routine use. That's why it's called Plan B.
How to Take Levonorgestrel

Levonorgestrel can be purchased over the counter at drugstores without a prescription or proof of age. Because it is most effective when taken as soon as possible (up to 72 hours after sex), consider having a ready supply in your medicine cabinet. Better yet, use a reliable form of birth control, and plan for a backup method of birth control.

For readers FYI
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 06:10 PM   #63
lovingcamela
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 139606
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Okay, I'm back I can't stay away.

Okay....this is the real deal. What they don't mention is that RU 486 is dangerous. It all sounds very light and easy because there is no surgery, just take a pill.

"This experience is similar to an early miscarriage, usually causing cramping and heavy bleeding."

They don't tell you that she will need someone with her 24 to 48 hours, the cramping may be excruciating painful and the bleeding may be so heavy that she cannot leave her home. She may even bleed for a week or more. Hard to prove this, but her hormones will be all jacked up for up to maybe a year or more. And you, her loving partner will have to stand by and watch powerless to help her.

It's time for the men to unite and demand healthy birth control for woman and MEN! Come on guys! 'Snip It' clinics on every corner. Double layered condoms! Even better NO MORE INTERCOURSE!! End the need for abortion now. Save the women.
lovingcamela is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 08:53 PM   #64
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

The effects of RU486 were graphically illustrated in the movie UnPlanned. They didn't call it by name but the woman thought she was dying even after her friends at PP told her that affects would be mild. Yes, she worked at PP as a counselor.
Old 05-09-2019, 09:29 PM   #65
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

RU486 = artificial miscarriage.

its dangerous? sounds like they need to weaken the drug or something.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 08:12 AM   #66
lovingcamela
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It's interesting and terribly uncomfortable talking about women's issues with conservative men. Just to let you know...I am embracing this challenge to have an understanding.

When I was younger Planned Parenthood was a godsend. My friends and I all got our birth control there, our STD testing, STD educations and pap smears to detect early HPV that can lead to cervical cancer. Sure, women get abortions there. The RU486 mind boggles me, but I am still a supporter of PP.

If you watched Unplanned, why not also watch Trapped documentary. You can learn about the laws that closed down many of the PP's. Regardless of my stance on abortion, I found the way these laws passed unsettling. What's next?
Old 05-10-2019, 08:14 AM   #67
lovingcamela
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Okay, I did some checking on this Georgia abortion law and the left is doing some hyperventilating. According to the bill a miscarriage that results in the death of a child could be investigated as a crime.
First, it says a miscarriage COULD be investigated and not the legal term SHALL BE. So if it is obvious what caused a miscarriage or the woman has a history of difficult pregnancies then I would expect any investigation to be short lived. Kind of like finding a dead body in your backyard. The moment they discover the unopened parachute, your part in the investigation is complete. Section B, (2) of the bill exempts a spontaneous abortion or miscarriage from oversight unless it can be found that human interaction resulted in the miscarriage. I suppose that means if your boyfriend punches a woman in the stomach with the express purpose of causing a miscarriage, they can be charged. Same thing if, in the commission of another crime, a woman aborted because of the stress caused by a criminal act. And yes, if a doctor prescribes or performs an abortion they can be charged in the state of Georgia. Leave the state.
The second part is the definition of child since that us what the bill addresses. Now this is a bit of a problem as the states life begins at conception. No word if someone beats a woman in the stomach not knowing whether she pregnant or not. In fact, she may not know she is pregnant. So it's not Armageddon as the left would have you believe but it is going to come down to enforcement. It also means that a smart criminal might want to rethink any potential harm to a possibility pregnant woman.

When I read this the first thing I thought was not, "Oh, what a relief!". I thought FOSTA looked good on paper too. I am increasingly weary.
Old 05-10-2019, 11:11 AM   #68
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Unfortunately this country is still governed by a patriarchy in too many places. If we had gender parity in state and federal legislatures I guarantee these kinds of bills wouldn't be passed. More women need to vote for women and more women need to run for office.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 11:30 AM   #69
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Are you suggesting that women will always vote one way on an issue because they are women and men the opposite?
Old 05-10-2019, 11:45 AM   #70
bamscram
Valued Poster

You never read the book?
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 01:12 PM   #71
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Are you suggesting that women will always vote one way on an issue because they are women and men the opposite?

I'm suggesting that more women than men would vote to keep government out of their uteruses.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 02:19 PM   #72
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
Unfortunately this country is still governed by a patriarchy in too many places. If we had gender parity in state and federal legislatures I guarantee these kinds of bills wouldn't be passed. More women need to vote for women and more women need to run for office.
Most everyone is free to run for office. 45% of the white women voted for President Trump instead of...an old white woman. The psycho women who want abortion on demand aren't going to be voted in 90% of the country. You just don't like conservative women. I wonder what Rep Omar's stance on abortion is?
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 06:42 PM   #73
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
I'm suggesting that more women than men would vote to keep government out of their uteruses.
FYI, Men don't have a uterus.
Old 05-10-2019, 08:42 PM   #74
kehaar
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

A good example of the absurdity of the Democrats argument is the bring out the dead scene in the Meaning of Life.

The problem wasn't anything that a 2X4 couldn't fix.

It really starts at 1:00 minute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jdf5EXo6I68
kehaar is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 02:14 AM   #75
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women