Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47751
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-28-2020, 05:09 PM   #61
oeb11
Valued Poster

ts-
“This is a tremendous opportunity to restructure things to fit our vision,” Majority Whip James Clyburn said last week. The Hill reported he made this comment on a conference call with more than 200 House Democrats. This strategy is reminiscent of the advice given by former White House chief of staff Rahm Emanuel.
“You never want a serious crisis to go to waste,” Emanuel said in 2008 when the United States was in the midst of the financial crisis. “What I mean by that is it’s an opportunity to do things that you think you could not do before.”
That’s exactly what congressional Democrats tried to do. On Sunday and Monday, Senate Democrats blocked the very coronavirus relief bill they helped negotiate. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi released her own plan, which was chock-full of Democrat priorities unrelated to the coronavirus crisis.

Her bill included same-day voter registration and a mandate that states provide early voting, which are long-time Democrat priorities. It also funded a study on climate change and included a requirement for corporate board diversity. There was a provision forgiving $10,000 in student loans. A bailout of the Postal Service. A requirement that airlines reduce carbon emissions. Goodies for unions involving collective bargaining and union leave time.
Pelosi also wanted to shower money on pork projects. There was $35 million for The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, $300 million for the Corporation for Public Broadcasting and $100 million for NASA. She also wanted to give $600 million to the IRS.
This is shameful. On one hand, Democrats say they believe a coronavirus stimulus bill is necessary to save the U.S. economy and prevent untold hardships to families and businesses. On the other hand, they delayed that relief in an attempt to advance their unrelated domestic policy priorities.

Pelosi was forced to abandon all her DPST pork projects - including Green New Deal, illegal alien, abortion support, elimination of ICE, increase in support for illegals, and on and on.

Polluters - the DPST riders were that - Ts got one thing correct!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2020, 11:16 AM   #62
Tsmokies
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Nancy got the stock market up with her bill. Twit head will make it go down w his ignorant no fkn clue daily briefings
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2020, 12:44 PM   #63
oeb11
Valued Poster

nazi nancy's DPST pork bill was gutted and refused.

her version was not passed - due to rightful opposition even by some Dem Senators.

DPST - thy mode is hypocrisy and ignorance!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2020, 01:01 PM   #64
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

I think Ts is on crack. He/she keeps repeating the same idiocy about Nancy’s bill after being told repeatedly it was tossed. This is not normal human behavior.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2020, 02:28 PM   #65
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
I think Ts is on crack. He/she keeps repeating the same idiocy about Nancy’s bill after being told repeatedly it was tossed. This is not normal human behavior.
He already back walked this whole thread when he tried to pretend he's not deranged after being bitch slapped early on in the thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
I'm just fuckn w the ignorant red heads on here. I have more free time. It's amusing to see the defenses of the ignorant no life's on here
Subsequent posts both in this thread and others have indeed proven his derangement.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2020, 05:47 PM   #66
oeb11
Valued Poster

A characteristic of the Fascist DPST's is complete denial of "FACTS" in favor of the DPST political narrative ideology.

They are unsalvageable.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2020, 11:05 PM   #67
HoeHummer
BANNED

Ketchup is a vegetable
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 12:41 AM   #68
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoeHummer View Post
Ketchup is a vegetable

if yous say so.

others say its a fruit.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 07:50 AM   #69
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
A characteristic of the Fascist DPST's is complete denial of "FACTS" in favor of the DPST political narrative ideology.

They are unsalvageable.
Indeed they are...
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 11:20 AM   #70
Tsmokies
BANNED

Twit head wants his signature on your checks so you idiots will think he stood up for ���� instead of nancy. I will take my solicits check, even though I don't need it, and not buy a gun or amo like the ignorant racist redneck are getting a hard on about lol. Trump is making Putin proud of his appointee making America stupid
Old 03-31-2020, 11:32 AM   #71
HoeHummer
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
if yous say so.

others say its a fruit.
What do yous know about fruit? Yous are right in the middle of a hotspot.

Be safe.
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 12:04 PM   #72
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoeHummer View Post
What do yous know about fruit? Yous are right in the middle of a hotspot.

Be safe.

I live next door to it.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 12:29 PM   #73
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

I was wondering what the strategy has been and is for those who have significant amounts of money invested in the stock market.

Selling
Waiting it out
Selling then getting back in
Some other strategy.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 12:40 PM   #74
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I was wondering what the strategy has been and is for those who have significant amounts of money invested in the stock market.

Selling
Waiting it out
Selling then getting back in
Some other strategy.
If you have time for a long term strategy and are not intimately familiar with the market, it's always leave it in the market and don't make knee jerk reactions. Invest in diversified portfolios or offerings.

If you don't have time for the long term strategy you should have already been moving your assets into more stable funds/etc using a mixed strategy as you approach your need for the final amounts.

If you fancy yourself a day trader and don't have money to lose, don't, and keep your money in one of the above directions.

If you have money to burn, I don't care what or how you gamble your discretionary funds on in the market.

If you are an expert trader, then there are lots of ways to make money in both bull and bear markets.

So I guess in answer to your question, situations vary, but succumbing to panic is your worst enemy.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 02:34 PM   #75
Tsmokies
BANNED

I'm waiting it out. My stocks are not needed at this time. Twit head will be gone soon like the bush that destroyed the economy. It's still good in my hood w my one big gun n amo

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women