Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59988
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47592
pyramider46370
bambino40334
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 05-06-2020, 11:00 AM   #61
eccie28
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

yep, that checklist is pretty specific and pretty specific on the wording about spas, specifically names hair spas, says absolutely nothing about massage.
eccie28 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 11:02 AM   #62
Duffy21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex469 View Post
Absolutely! The men and women of the US Military should be allowed to vote how ever they like. They, along with police, fire, medical, etc., accept more risk in one day than any of the lib fucks in Washington do throughout their useless lives.

For anyone else outside of the military, registered voters with verifiable identification only. If the dems can dink around with digital voting machines...think of the damage they could do using mass-mail and no way to verify! Biden would win by 400 million votes!!

Did you guys see Pelosi interview...sheltered in her multi-million dollar mansion, eating ice-cream out of a $24k refrigerator, all the while blocking government aid to small businesses over pet projects / special interest.

Didn't the dems try to impeach Trump for allegedly threatening to withhold funds for a foreign government unless they investigated Biden? Something about quid pro quo?

"Let them eat ice cream…" Bitch, eat a dick!!

On a more positive note - - - Abbott's stay-at-home order expires at midnight on Thursday, allowing businesses to open (with some conditions) on Friday!!! We're getting closer!!

"AUSTIN — Gov. Greg Abbott on Monday said his statewide stay-at-home order on coronavirus will expire on Thursday as scheduled, while Texas malls, stores, movie theaters and restaurants may open the next day — with 25% occupancy.
Barber shops, hair salons, gyms, massage establishments, tattoo parlors, video arcades and bowling alleys must wait until mid-May at the earliest to reopen, he said." Link->https://www.dallasnews.com/news/publ...exas-business/
Take your awful political takes to the correct forum.
Duffy21 is online now   Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 12:50 PM   #63
Biggins.Emerson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Mid-May for "massage parlors"
Biggins.Emerson is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 12:55 PM   #64
Aoi
meh

Encounters: 170

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffy21 View Post
Take your awful political takes to the correct forum.
There’s nothing awful about freedom.

Go clutch your pearls in your basement and let the adults carry the economy while you cower in fear.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 01:40 PM   #65
Billogoods
Premium Access

Encounters: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by CD69 View Post
The problem is where do Massage\Salon fit? There's no definition and they appear to be using SIC Codes.
The TDLR issued a clarification stating that LMTs cannot work until massage establishments are cleared, except for medically necessary conditions as determined by a physician or chiropractor.
Billogoods is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 05:59 PM   #66
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion View Post
Spas won't be opening Friday. It wasn't on the list from the Governor. He will use words like "Spa or Massage Establishments" when speaking about reopening those businesses.
are you suggesting the term "AMP" is not part of Abbott's vocabulary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccie28 View Post
yep, that checklist is pretty specific and pretty specific on the wording about spas, specifically names hair spas, says absolutely nothing about massage.
it better not say "massage", those are illegal at AMPs

even if an AMP could technically open Friday, it is clear that showers are not available, since those are required to be locked at Gyms. I know Vicky will freely do her thing, whether a guy is showered or not, but that is part of what makes Vicky Vicky, no one like her, no one that ever will be
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 08:30 PM   #67
maxdigital
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

https://www.kcbd.com/2020/05/06/tatt...ecutive-order/

Just ridiculous.
maxdigital is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 08:32 PM   #68
Duffy21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi View Post
There’s nothing awful about freedom.

Go clutch your pearls in your basement and let the adults carry the economy while you cower in fear.
Go suck Trump's dick some more, and again, take your awful political takes to the correct forum. This is a forum for AMPs. And your deductive reasoning about me hiding in fear, shows how goddamn dumb you are. Moron.
Duffy21 is online now   Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 08:50 PM   #69
Owj
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Damn. Interactive amusement venues are specifically prohibited. He of course threw in sexually oriented businesses and massage just in case.
Owj is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 08:52 PM   #70
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffy21 View Post
Go suck Trump's dick some more, and again, take your awful political takes to the correct forum. This is a forum for AMPs. And your deductive reasoning about me hiding in fear, shows how goddamn dumb you are. Moron.
u mad bro?
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 08:30 AM   #71
oeb11
Valued Poster

Just the usual name-calling scatology from a Fascist DPST!
They have no intellectual capacity for other than parroting their narrative - see j66 for example.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 08:45 AM   #72
onlyAMPs4menow
Premium Access

Encounters: 108

EXCELLENT use of the word "Fascist". I like how you got it into the first sentence but either capitalize everything or nothing.

Next time try to drop the RACE CARD as a quick follow up. Studies have shown it to be very effective and that's what Mr. Soros has us teach in online classes.
onlyAMPs4menow is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 09:19 AM   #73
curtist196
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

I come here to escape reality and it seems that politics and ideology always hijack a topic on this board. I thought this is a mongers message board. Just my 2 cents which probably not worth much here.
curtist196 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 09:34 AM   #74
onlyAMPs4menow
Premium Access

Encounters: 108

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtist196 View Post
I come here to escape reality and it seems that politics and ideology always hijack a topic on this board. I thought this is a mongers message board. Just my 2 cents which probably not worth much here.
Might help to throw up a review or two.
onlyAMPs4menow is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 09:34 AM   #75
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtist196 View Post
I mean, it's because of politicians that we're all grounded right now. So at SOME POINT, it'll come up.

Not everyone is afraid of their own shadow like duffy.
Aoi is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women