Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 252
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160976
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453025
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47743
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-17-2020, 12:28 PM   #61
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
I started to post something, but... never mind
You should just leave at that! would be best
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 12:41 PM   #62
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
I figured the cop was protecting his pension.
Only if he violated a "lawful order"! I suspect given his jurisdiction the union would have gone to bat for him and if I recall correctly did back when. The Boston area LE union is strong. At least it was back then.

Fortunately, I current President is "LE friendly"!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 12:42 PM   #63
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Double post?
Old 05-17-2020, 12:47 PM   #64
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
if Obama had an Uncle...

he would look like Henry Gates.
And just as dumb.

Beer summit: Three loons and one public servant.
Old 05-18-2020, 07:20 AM   #65
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Only if he violated a "lawful order"! I suspect given his jurisdiction the union would have gone to bat for him and if I recall correctly did back when. The Boston area LE union is strong. At least it was back then.

Fortunately, I current President is "LE friendly"!
Given the current hatred modern society exhibits towards white men, I've grown a new appreciation for unions that protect their members.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 09:36 PM   #66
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

more leftist spin ... did they mention "Don't be a criminal and the Cops won't have to arrest you .."?

probably not. they be in DA NILE about the real issue of black crime

After Arbery shooting, black parents are rethinking 'the talk' with sons to explain white vigilantes

https://news.yahoo.com/arbery-shooti...162548541.html

"Today’s talk is radically different from years past. Black parents are having serious and cautionary exchanges with their children about law enforcement shootings of unarmed African American males and so-called vigilante white men exacting prosecution on their own volition.

These talks have intensified after Ahmaud Arbery, 25, was shot and killed Feb. 23 in Brunswick, Georgia, by two white men who followed and confronted him as he went for a routine jog."

morning jog to case out a building site to burglarize later.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2020, 12:39 AM   #67
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
more leftist spin ... did they mention "Don't be a criminal and the Cops won't have to arrest you .."?

probably not. they be in DA NILE about the real issue of black crime

After Arbery shooting, black parents are rethinking 'the talk' with sons to explain white vigilantes

https://news.yahoo.com/arbery-shooti...162548541.html

"Today’s talk is radically different from years past. Black parents are having serious and cautionary exchanges with their children about law enforcement shootings of unarmed African American males and so-called vigilante white men exacting prosecution on their own volition.

These talks have intensified after Ahmaud Arbery, 25, was shot and killed Feb. 23 in Brunswick, Georgia, by two white men who followed and confronted him as he went for a routine jog."

morning jog to case out a building site to burglarize later.

the parents of those kids and adults are responsible for their upbringing. they should be telling them to "stay out of trouble", "don't fuck with the cops". they wouldn't end up dead or doing time.

if they didn't do that, they should be arrested too.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2020, 04:18 AM   #68
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

There are a lot of dipshit cops out there who want to play Rambo over nothing. Sadly for minorities, they will not get the benefit of the doubt a lot of times and they're considered guilty although they've done nothing wrong.

Black parents should be having these conversations with their kids because you never know what that cop or fake vigilante wanna be cop is thinking if a person decides to be judge, jury and executioner all within 10 fucking minutes because of their complete stupidity.

Edit: The fucked up thing to me is that it happens all of the time in black communities and you never hear a peep about it when it happens there but idiots like this father and son and Zimmerman are a national outrage to people. To me, all of this bullshit should all be a national outrage regardless of race.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2020, 04:23 AM   #69
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
...they should be telling them to "stay out of trouble", "don't fuck with the cops". they wouldn't end up dead or doing time.....
When their "Messiah" ... the immediate past President ... attacks cops at every turn it is not helpful in the task to encourage them to respect law enforcement and the laws ....

.... as the Obaminable Administration onion is peeled the hypocrisy of the meeting below will be revealed to those who are not blinded by the hatred for authority that their Messiah instilled in them!

At least hatred for any authority, but the Messiah's!
Old 05-20-2020, 10:31 AM   #70
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
There are a lot of dipshit cops out there who want to play Rambo over nothing. Sadly for minorities, they will not get the benefit of the doubt a lot of times and they're considered guilty although they've done nothing wrong.

Black parents should be having these conversations with their kids because you never know what that cop or fake vigilante wanna be cop is thinking if a person decides to be judge, jury and executioner all within 10 fucking minutes because of their complete stupidity.

Edit: The fucked up thing to me is that it happens all of the time in black communities and you never hear a peep about it when it happens there but idiots like this father and son and Zimmerman are a national outrage to people. To me, all of this bullshit should all be a national outrage regardless of race.
Seriously? At least here is Houston the credo is "Wait for the situation to resolve itself and manage the cleanup."

Not trying to denigrate HPD but the number of wannabe hero cops is falling. Everyone knows you won't get your pension that way.

BTW, this incident kinda fell off the headlines without Obama/Holder/Sharpton pushing it. If this is the price we pay with COVID then.... I wonder if additional information is being withheld on all parties.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2020, 02:48 PM   #71
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Vid of jogger guy getting busted swiping a tv.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...l-TV-2017.html
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2020, 04:08 PM   #72
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

there was an incident between jogger and the police at a park 2 years ago. he complained about their bullshit actions. the police were trying to search him even though they didn't have a search warrant. their claim that there was "criminal activity" in the park. the jogger apparently worked there.
Old 05-20-2020, 04:17 PM   #73
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
....the police were trying to search him even though they didn't have a search warrant....
The police didn't (and don't) need a "search warrant"!

(Just leave it at that, please!)
Old 05-20-2020, 04:20 PM   #74
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
The police didn't (and don't) need a "search warrant"!

(Just leave it at that, please!)
they were trying to search his car.

i read this in todays paper. it was a very short article.

i don't have a link to it. will have to look for it.
Old 05-20-2020, 05:04 PM   #75
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
BTW, this incident kinda fell off the headlines without Obama/Holder/Sharpton pushing it.
When Sharpton talks about anything, it tends to fall off the headlines soon. I don't know who takes that media attention whore clown seriously, but I feel sorry for those who are dumb enough to do so.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women