Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70492
biomed161114
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40458
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-17-2020, 10:11 PM   #61
CunningLinguisst
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I never lie about shit. I said everything that happened here than the original post I asked several girls if they wanted to make a trade. Most of them said no.

So I say “ok thanks for the response”
And that’s it

Two girls said YES by the way.

But with her she starts paranoid ranting and raving about the evil of drugs and how I’m a horrible human this and that.
Then she is pointing out where I work and my favorite movies and how many cats I have and my last name, which is not on my voicemail.
She did a reverse phone search

I asked her to stop but she wouldn’t.

In thirty years
I never thought about needing a burner phone
Until I messaged Elle banks

I was just thinking “ Good thing I don’t have a wife or a high profile job because this crazy bitch would probably be trying to blackmail me“

Go ahead and white night. I have nothing to gain here.
I’m just warning businessman to be leery of giving away your information to this one.
She sounds like she could turn psycho and blackmail in a heartbeat.

Hopefully I’m wrong.

Peace
Old 06-17-2020, 10:15 PM   #62
CunningLinguisst
Valued Poster

I’ve been stood up
Shorted
Felt jipped and never wrote a warning

But in this case. I’m just saying I’d be Leary of giving her my information if I were you.

Peace
Old 06-17-2020, 10:17 PM   #63
CunningLinguisst
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtslnce View Post
Wow. That is reminiscent of some of the old Indy's days. I think someone might need to go do some gardening, make themselves a salad with some of those vegetables, and chill out by eating them.

Given how many back to back responses there were and how much repeating the same thing was happening, stop being OCD. The two of you didn't meet eye to eye, maybe some lines were crossed, but say your piece and leave it at that. Don't keep rehashing it. That's for both of you.
Others keep rehashing it. 25 comments, mostly negative about me.
I’m just saying , I’m honest and Never lie about shit.

I stated exactly what happened from my perspective.
Never hid the fact I wanted a discount/trade. I also have money. It’s all in the original post.

Just never had anyone threatening me with my information in this business before.

I can see being irritated or annoyed but to use information like a weapon like that was a tad frightening and I feel others should be warned.

I’d be happy to see thread locked.
Old 06-17-2020, 10:27 PM   #64
CunningLinguisst
Valued Poster

she is probably way paranoid about drugs for obvious reasons.
There was really no reason to act crazy like she did.

I would not make a post just for someone ranting on me. I would typically just forget it and move on.

But it was the way she was telling me she knew my information, was like of like A veiled threat of blackmail,(“Are you scared and trembling,” she said) so I thought businessman out their should be warned.

Never had anyone do that before. Was a bit much and scary. Almost criminal.
Just my opinion.

I’m probably wrong and she is mother Theresa’s sister.

I’d love to see the thread locked. It’s run it’s course.
Old 06-18-2020, 05:29 AM   #65
pittlicker
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Jesus Christ get over it. Your constant repetitive rants make you sound deranged and vindictive. Put it to rest.
Old 06-18-2020, 05:32 AM   #66
C Spackler
Valued Poster

You’d love to see this thread locked? Then why did you revive it? Just let it die then.
Old 06-18-2020, 06:56 AM   #67
Youandi69
Gaining Momentum

We know he can’t ruin Elle. She is great! So let him waste his time here so we don’t have to see him try to ruin any other girls. He wastes everybody’s time.
Old 06-18-2020, 07:14 AM   #68
NeilArmstrong839125
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

He wants this thread to die but he's making the same deranged comments on reviews that are over a year old. What a drama queen! Someone needs to get a life.
Old 06-18-2020, 12:11 PM   #69
pittlicker
Premium Access

Mods

Do the OP a favor and lock it per his request. It and him are getting really old.
Old 06-18-2020, 05:31 PM   #70
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittlicker View Post
Mods

Do the OP a favor and lock it per his request. It and him are getting really old.
Everyone has within them to choose not to read the thread. Or respond to keep it going. It will die a natural death. It’s pretty simple. Obviously, DJ has deemed it’s not worth closing yet.
Old 06-18-2020, 06:12 PM   #71
C Spackler
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Everyone has within them to choose not to read the thread. Or respond to keep it going. It will die a natural death. It’s pretty simple. Obviously, DJ has deemed it’s not worth closing yet.
I think it’s kind of funny.
Old 06-18-2020, 06:58 PM   #72
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Spackler View Post
I think it’s kind of funny.
Most things on hooker boards are. Especially people who think hooker boards are like the Duquesne Club.
Old 06-18-2020, 10:44 PM   #73
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Some of you guys aren't too bright. It is obvious the OP in each of his replies is replying to someone else's post. Yes, it is repetitive and not really necessary to reply to each person commenting with similar type responses.

Hopefully by now he has learned that unless he quotes the post he is replying to, no one knows he is replying to someone and what specifically he is replying to. Otherwise, he looks a bit unhinged with all the responses. But why not try to educate him as he is new to the boards rather than slam him?

He shared info - take it FWIW. Others had different experiences. Not the first time that has ever happened. We should appreciate all information shared and each person can use it to make their own informed opinion.
Old 06-18-2020, 11:01 PM   #74
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Some of you guys aren't too bright...

Hopefully by now he has learned that unless he quotes the post he is replying to, no one knows... what specifically he is replying to. Otherwise, he looks a bit unhinged with all the responses. But why not try to educate him as he is new to the boards rather than slam him?
Nonsense. The OP knows how to use the quote button. He used it in posts #36, 40 and 63 of this thread. Everyone who reads his comments can see he IS unhinged. And you're the one who's not very bright, otherwise you wouldn't be defending him.
Old 06-18-2020, 11:16 PM   #75
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Nonsense. The OP knows how to use the quote button. He used it in posts #36, 40 and 63 of this thread. Everyone who reads his comments can see he IS unhinged. And you're the one who's not very bright, otherwise you wouldn't be defending him.
Yeah, I expected nothing less from you - one of the most unhinged people on here.

And look, I am not defending or agreeing with anything the OP posted. Just pointing out the obvious - that his multiple posts in a row were him responding to specific posts. You can see he is new here. And just because he used the quote function a couple times doesn't mean he understands that when he doesn't use it, no one knows what post he is responding to - and thus multiple posts in a row make him look unhinged.

Maybe before bashing the new guy, at least try to educate him first. Then after doing so, if he truly is unhinged like you are, blast the hell away at him.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women