Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70491
biomed161114
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40458
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-31-2020, 08:39 PM   #61
eyecu2
BANNED

Encounters: 81

All anyone needs to do is use Google and search for these two. You'll find them in 2 clicks of a mouse.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 08:24 AM   #62
blkstocking
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

True, but posting RL info has always been uncool. And, since it's pretty easy to find, as you mentioned, so there isn't a need. I don't remember these girls names, but I know it's all over the net...what is that Pittsburgh girls a ho site called? Can't remember. Most times, there is an agenda behind the exposure. And posting a fishing expedition for a friend is ... I don't even know what to call it. Childish? Churlish? Greasy? Who cares. And these two girls getting prego at the same time? Why even believe it? Probably just some argument between them.

Anyway, too many white knights. Glad the OP is gone. Should be.
blkstocking is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 09:05 AM   #63
bkfantasy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Why anyone wants a provider's RL info is beyond me. I really don't want to follow whatever petty drama fills their days.
bkfantasy is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 09:38 AM   #64
Bambino2
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkstocking View Post
True, but posting RL info has always been uncool. And, since it's pretty easy to find, as you mentioned, so there isn't a need. I don't remember these girls names, but I know it's all over the net...what is that Pittsburgh girls a ho site called? Can't remember. Most times, there is an agenda behind the exposure. And posting a fishing expedition for a friend is ... I don't even know what to call it. Childish? Churlish? Greasy? Who cares. And these two girls getting prego at the same time? Why even believe it? Probably just some argument between them.

Anyway, too many white knights. Glad the OP is gone. Should be.
Gone? He has 31 accounts
Bambino2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 09:43 AM   #65
Bambino2
BANNED

And yes, both preggo at the same time. "Abby" by her bf as she got released from jail a couple weeks ago bc covid when found out preggo. And "Sara" isn't sure who the dad is. She got preggo about a year ago and had an abortion, this time she said she was keeping.
Bambino2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 10:10 AM   #66
blkstocking
Lifetime Premium Access

Well, I met one of them once and she was hot and pretty nice. But I need better reliability and frankly prefer a better location and a whole lot less drama.
Old 09-01-2020, 02:02 PM   #67
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkstocking View Post
Well, I met one of them once and she was hot and pretty nice. But I need better reliability and frankly prefer a better location and a whole lot less drama.
Agreed - posting RL info is wrong. And yes, the family has drama but who cares. I used to see the one often way back before anyone knew her and were paying the prices they have in recent years. I know her well and she was a nice girl, hot, great in bed who was dealt a bad hand in life.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 01:54 PM   #68
Ballsindeep
Gaining Momentum

Wow what drama.

Sara and her sister are hookers who have real life’s to live. They both have more problems then any sane whore monger should worry about.

I can say about half the hookers I know have kids who may or may not belong to the current BF.

I understand some guys need to be on the in with hookers and like to feel they are more then just a john.

I get it. It makes them feel good to be in the know.

When I saw this post just like all the others like it. I knew the OP had an objective in mind. I knew he was connect somehow to those he posted about. Its clear when you see these post its a fishing expedition.

The life style of girls like this not in name but in general is about having sex for money and having fun mixed in with problems and whatever else.

They have many suitors in real life and the hobby life. The amount of sexual encounters a girl like this could have in a day or several days is known only by them. BBFS is more common then some guys want to let onto.

How anyone would be worried about some hooker who drops her pants for every dick in a bar or anyone who providers her with needs. Who gets so out of it when just talking to her. Who can’t remember the last guy she fucked.

Would worry who the father is. The fact is her BF will have to take a test if she thinks its him. All others are safe.
Ballsindeep is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 03:51 PM   #69
blkstocking
Lifetime Premium Access

True words.
Old 09-02-2020, 04:11 PM   #70
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambino2 View Post
Gone? He has 31 accounts
Who doesn’t around here? Oh! The providers because we have to verify our age and identity!!!
Dreamgurrl is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 08:17 PM   #71
Spankyham
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Love to schedule both Sara and Abby, I've messaged the numbers form the encounters, anyone else have other numbers they reply to please DM me.
Spankyham is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 10:54 PM   #72
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambino2 View Post
Isn't it crazy how quickly they bam people here. It's almost like ppl don't have 31 accounts and counting. It sure makes Bambino so happy to that he tries to throw around some weight but really just makes up for Staff edit. Insulting Remarks. dj8
^^^ Oh dear! Looks like tatts got banned again!

Pretty funny how he used the handle bambino2.

Hmmm... which of tata's other 31 accounts will he pop up next under?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 05:14 AM   #73
pensfan123456
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl View Post
Who doesn’t around here? Oh! The providers because we have to verify our age and identity!!!

Jeez, obsess much? Your post has zero to do with this thread, you are just obsessed with Bam. You got him banned, let it freaking go.
pensfan123456 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 02:31 PM   #74
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
^^^ Oh dear! Looks like tatts got banned again!

Pretty funny how he used the handle bambino2.

Hmmm... which of tata's other 31 accounts will he pop up next under?

well he might try this one ..

https://eccie.net/member.php?u=225927

BAHHAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 07:55 PM   #75
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
well he might try this one ..

https://eccie.net/member.php?u=225927

BAHHAA

Waco, you rascal... you do get around!

I'm scratching my head. I thought tatasddd done earned himself a perma-ban from eccie. Now I see his account says he is a "Valued Poster"!

Daaayyyuuumm!

If tatts reappears using his original account (which has been dormant for the last 2-1/2 years) I will make sure he sends you a bushel of (used) kumquats!

Carry on!
lustylad is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women