Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70484
biomed161077
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453044
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47786
pyramider46370
bambino40450
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-03-2021, 06:45 PM   #61
Willie Wanker
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Willie Wanker is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 06:52 PM   #62
Willie Wanker
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zollner View Post
I'll be charging at home overnight also.
One of the local Ford dealerships had a Mach-E come in. I took it for a test drive. I really like it. Each dealership is going to get one for display and test drives only, not for sale. All orders will be new builds ordered online. No dealer intervention other than picking it up.
I would order now, but I want to see the other colors. The one
I drove was multicoat white (see photo). It looks sharp, but I' want to see the other colors before I decide. I want to see Space White, which looks white, or light gray depending on the lighting and angle. It's similar to a flip flop pearl finish. The silver also looks great in the photos and compliments the wheels .
There's a good chance I'll probably break my golden rule to never buy a car in the model's first year. Next year I'll bitch about it when the fix all the bugs and add cool shit that I want.

Old 03-03-2021, 07:28 PM   #63
Carlos Danger
Valued Poster

No pics of what’s under the hood whew
Carlos Danger is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 07:49 PM   #64
Willie Wanker
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos Danger View Post
No pics of what’s under the hood whew
Lol.
Old 03-03-2021, 10:38 PM   #65
Zollner
BANNED

Encounters: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Wanker View Post
There's a good chance I'll probably break my golden rule to never buy a car in the model's first year. Next year I'll bitch about it when the fix all the bugs and add cool shit that I want.

Lease it. Lease deals have been great the last few years.

EVs have ~30% less parts than ICE vehicles, so less to worry about.
Besides there is a good chance the next EV you lease 3 years from now will have a completely new battery type and a host of other goodies if you look at what NIO EVs have. NIO has the bleeding edge EV technology currently that Detroit and even Tesla has yet to catch up and match.
Zollner is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 01:25 AM   #66
Willie Wanker
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Lease it. Lease deals have been great the last few years.

EVs have ~30% less parts than ICE vehicles, so less to worry about.
Besides there is a good chance the next EV you lease 3 years from now will have a completely new battery type and a host of other goodies if you look at what NIO EVs have. NIO has the bleeding edge EV technology currently that Detroit and even Tesla has yet to catch up and match.
I'm not a fan of leasing. I have done well buying new and getting a great trade in value. I pamper my cars and my
mileage is low.
I also don't finance because I hate monthly payments. I also want. to have the freedom to make modifications that would likely go against a lease agreement. You're not the first person that's told me I should try a lease. I have compared the numbers many times, and have always done well buying and. getting about 60% of purchase price on trade in. The trade in value also greatly reduces the sales tax due on the new car. I can see why leasing might appeal to some, it's just not for me.
Old 03-04-2021, 01:36 AM   #67
MsFox
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 504224

I recently went to Hawaii. A gallon of milk was $9.00. Suddenly I was grateful that I'm lactose intolerant lol
MsFox is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 06:18 AM   #68
keeponrisin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

I'm tempted to order a Rivian...800 hp..zero to sixty in 3 seconds for about what I paid for my stingray
keeponrisin is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 06:23 AM   #69
mad469s
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

Quote:
In the past they would sink an oil super-tanker, blow up a refinery or an oil rig to create a fake oil shortage
WOW!!!!!! That sounds like a “conspiracy theory.” What would the libtards think about your statement? I’d be very careful, “cancel culture” might be knocking your door down.
mad469s is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 07:20 AM   #70
bf0082
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

I'm extremely confident the following will happen from now on in oil costs.

$80-$85 barrel oil max cost, when prices reach this amount the fracking oil wells become profitable, OPEC will be pressured to increase production to maintain their marketshare from the USA.

With minimal output from fracking and an increased OPEC concern over marketshare, the price of oil will maintain between $60-$85 a barrel, what that correlates to in the price of gasoline is what it is, maybe a look historically what the rates were....

Its been five years since oil was $85+ a barrel... sometime in 2016 is when gas would have been its highest point, and we will not go above that mark.

A quick search says $3 a gallon was the national average with oil prices around $85 barrel oil.

I'll predict the cost of gasoline will not exceed a national average of more than $3 a gallon in the next handful of years, unless wars break out, or some significant variables that we can not see from this day forward.

Any person who blames the cost of oil on the POTUS is bias and can offer no facts to confirm their beliefs.
bf0082 is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 09:31 AM   #71
Willie Wanker
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by keeponrisin View Post
I'm tempted to order a Rivian...800 hp..zero to sixty in 3 seconds for about what I paid for my stingray

Have you checked out the Tesla CyberTruck? I think it's ugly, but the specs on the triple motor version are insane. I'll admit, ugly as it is, I'd still consider getting one, but it won't fit in my garage.
Old 03-04-2021, 10:31 AM   #72
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 12

Quote:
One of the local Ford dealerships had a Mach-E come in. I took it for a test drive. I really like it. Each dealership is going to get one for display and test drives only, not for sale. All orders will be new builds ordered online. No dealer intervention other than picking it up.
My biggest problem with it is that it looks nothing like a Mustang. It reminds me of a Toyota Celica. But things do change.
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 10:36 AM   #73
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bf0082 View Post
Any person who blames the cost of oil on the POTUS is bias and can offer no facts to confirm their beliefs.
When you stop pipeline jobs by executive order, halt oil exploration on federal lands by executive order, and threaten oilfield jobs in general then yes, you can blame POTUS.
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 10:51 AM   #74
Willie Wanker
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKicker View Post
My biggest problem with it is that it looks nothing like a Mustang. It reminds me of a Toyota Celica. But things do change.
I agree. Ford Should have called it the Mach-E.
Old 03-04-2021, 11:02 AM   #75
keeponrisin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Have you checked out the Tesla CyberTruck? I think it's ugly, but the specs on the triple motor version are insane. I'll admit, ugly as it is, I'd still consider getting one, but it won't fit in my garage.
I've been contemplating the Tesla truck
I like the appearance..also the ramp..I may be able to drive my snowmobile into it
keeponrisin is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women