Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70469
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453027
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47746
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-22-2021, 07:46 AM   #61
OutAndAbout7382
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittchat12 View Post
Out and about, Everyone has motivation in this game. You never really know. I think the question was fair based on recent posts. Remember your histories where countries went to war over women. That is the proof. There has never been at any point in time proof of anything on line. Hell, I have read reviews as fantasies, or dreams yet does that “prove” the interaction occurred? No. This is a comment spot. Your motives and my motives align? Doubtful, even without proof so to sit back and defend some one that has been on the board for a minute is not very smart either.

There are reasons girls move from spa to spa or studios to studios. We will never know but we sure as hell can speculate about it.

“Let go of your feelings Luke, join us on the Dark Side”. Lol. I always wanted to post that. But it applies
Yes, I agree. Everyone has motivation and preferences and personal taste.

That's why the basic process of following logical discussion is important because even though we may not agree we can at least understand.

My objection to his two posts had absolutely nothing to do with the girl or Studio. It had to do with the fact that he/she changed to not only a personal attack on him but with no facts or information dragging another party into it.

Seriously, those who know Big Bamboo would find it beyond ridiculous to think of him as a pawn to a Studio. He posts his values and priorities consistently and they are not about loyalty.

Whoever it was made a serious mistake calling out someone who has a very long history of independence and for that matter a long history on this board period by accusing them of having this bias and being an agent of LA.
OutAndAbout7382 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2021, 08:47 AM   #62
omniman
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutAndAbout7382 View Post
Yes, I agree. Everyone has motivation and preferences and personal taste.

That's why the basic process of following logical discussion is important because even though we may not agree we can at least understand.

My objection to his two posts had absolutely nothing to do with the girl or Studio. It had to do with the fact that he/she changed to not only a personal attack on him but with no facts or information dragging another party into it.

Seriously, those who know Big Bamboo would find it beyond ridiculous to think of him as a pawn to a Studio. He posts his values and priorities consistently and they are not about loyalty.

Whoever it was made a serious mistake calling out someone who has a very long history of independence and for that matter a long history on this board period by accusing them of having this bias and being an agent of LA.
I'll just ask you one thing. What do you think it is to blame the competing studio women without any grounds? All women work to live. They cry and laugh at every word they say. The reason I criticize someone is because I want to tell the truth, not my personal feelings. Read his article. There must be a difference between LA and K Festival women's evaluation. I heard that Bola, who was in LA today, is starting from the K Festival. I'm very curious what he's going to rate on Bol
omniman is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2021, 08:50 AM   #63
bobst
BANNED

Encounters: 4

LOL
This shit is getting so long. Just post shit in few sentences. Why do anyone feels things need to be justified. 🤔 hmm
bobst is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2021, 08:53 AM   #64
omniman
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobst View Post
LOL
This shit is getting so long. Just post shit in few sentences. Why do anyone feels things need to be justified. 🤔 hmm
Shut up and do LA PR. Because of people like you, LA's dark future is drawing near, poor lady...
omniman is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2021, 01:01 PM   #65
Doom guy
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Bamboo : It's not bashing you to call you out. Nor is it bashing you to get the better of you in an exchange. If you think everyone that doesn't agree with you is bashing you, then I guess a lot of people in life would be bashing you. Learn how to have productive conversations, Bamboo. Stop trying to hide your inability to argue behind the guise of being a "legitimate player" here. That very phrase is so laughable. When the Dallas girls are actively running away to California, what do you think is the real problem? You think it's me explaining how the Korean studio scene works, or people like you, who go looking for things to complain about on the internet? I don't want you banned, Bamboo. That doesn't solve anything. learn how to argue before you try to get uppity with me again, please.

I don't see you criticizing any other studio pictures, just KF. Why are you letting AS and LA off the hook with regards to pictures? If the accuracy of the pictures on a site is so important to you, why aren't you applying that same principle to every website, Bamboo? Why are you coming into a thread about KF and whining about it? Someone says the pictures of Lime is real. And you just have to find a reason to go whine? If you're so curious, why aren't you going?

I will not PM you. Everything I said to you can be equally applied to anyone else. If you're too afraid to be embarrassed in front of everyone, then don't ask questions you don't know the complete answers to.

Outandabout : That's how Eccie works though. If people can't attack the merits of an argument, they go snooping around their post or review history and start tossing pointless ad hominem attacks. "You only have 1 review! you didn't post until today!" "Your join date isn't even a month old!" That's everyone who thinks they're someone special here argues. When someone can't properly respond to the actual discussion at hand, they automatically castigate them as someone with motives.

If Bamboo cared so much about the accuracy of photos, why is he not talking about LA? It's not a secret that Maple doesn't look 100 percent like she does in the pictures. Or Abby. Or Scarlett. I know Red definitely doesn't. And Soda doesn't either. Why is he singling out only KF? There is an inconsistency there and he is being called out for it the same way he would call out anyone else who would do the same. The hypocrisy is real. He's giving LA a complete pass but publicly blasting KF.

At the end of the day, you're all still going to go to KF. You're still going to book nonstop. And you're all going to enjoy the experience. Why complain about it every step of the way. That kind of attitude actually makes it harder for the girls to want to come back here.

And yes, girls will use old pictures. And they will use post production work like filters, skin smoothing, light room and more. This is not news. Is the Dallas market such a newbie in the scene that they need that explained to them?
Doom guy is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2021, 01:42 PM   #66
OutAndAbout7382
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by omniman View Post
Shut up and do LA PR. Because of people like you, LA's dark future is drawing near, poor lady...
Does everyone who disagrees with you get labeled a LA promoter?

And what's with the creepy threatening gypsy fortune teller prediction that LA's dark future is coming?

I think you are obsessing here over an illusion.
There is no LA to Big Bamboo connection. If you want to be mad over a review that's understandable. But don't turn it into the X-Files.
OutAndAbout7382 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2021, 01:54 PM   #67
bobst
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doom guy View Post
Bamboo :

It's
to them?
Not going quote everything since you post some stupid long post.

Currently K-fest has the most visible promoters and K-fest has most idiotic promoters that argue about most stupid things.
bobst is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2021, 01:57 PM   #68
Kittchat12
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

Quote:

Currently K-fest has the most visible promoters and K-fest has most idiotic promoters that argue about most stupid things.
You sir, are blind.
Kittchat12 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2021, 02:01 PM   #69
bobst
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittchat12 View Post

Originally Posted by bobst
You sir, are blind.

You sir, are blind.
LOL
Even this blind man can see how visible K-fest promoters are.
bobst is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2021, 02:29 PM   #70
Doom guy
BANNED

Quote:
LOL
Even this blind man can see how visible K-fest promoters are.
A blind person can see that AS got busted. Why can't you?
Old 05-22-2021, 03:09 PM   #71
howdy_booty
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
There we go! Just in case anyone had forgotten.
howdy_booty is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2021, 03:11 PM   #72
howdy_booty
Valued Poster

Trying to follow all the accusations of promoters and extra handles in this forum got me like:
Old 05-22-2021, 05:07 PM   #73
Doom guy
BANNED

Of course, Howdy. People here clearly have a hard time comprehending, so I like to remind them. you're welcome.

The word "promoter" is usually thrown around by people who realize they lost an argument so they attack the person and not the argument. It's an unintelligent response and is repeated ad infinitum by "senior" members here. It is useless against me. Just like with Bamboo, I hope you learn to diversify your responses. Don't think you can pull rank on me. That doesn't work.

Do better, howdy. posting a meme doesn't make you look any less ignorant.
Old 05-22-2021, 05:24 PM   #74
bobst
BANNED

Quote:
I do not know AS got busted. I just heard Welcome2Home, Blue, Bali, juju, Luxury, Nagoya, and some others got busted from what have been posted by members. I heard AS got busted by you and promoters. Which makes not reliable.

I can do what you’ve done. Start a rumor of K-Fest got busted and keep at it like a crazy rabies dog.
bobst is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2021, 05:28 PM   #75
howdy_booty
Valued Poster

Not attacking you, just commenting on how much of a conspiracy-minded clusterfuck this whole section has become. Arguing with you and your agenda would be pointless and I have a life outside of this board.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women