Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
test
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60416
gman4453229
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41743
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36086
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-02-2023, 02:52 PM   #61
butterfryman
Valued Poster

Aren't you the guy that claimed it would never open - Duncan was holding onto the club to (trick us) into thinking it was gonna open someday? haha

Part of the ruse was having a guy there everyday for 3 years (pretty much)- and having an active phone line / power on, etc....
butterfryman is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2023, 07:22 PM   #62
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing View Post
You have posted 8 times on this thread. Not a single post has added anything to the topic of the thread. Not one single bit of actual information. All you have done is take pot shots at myself and others who have been contributing, even if it is speculation.

Is that not the definition of trolling? Why have you wasted your time on this thread when all you want is to try to make others look bad instead of adding to knowledge of the subject?

Now, if it was a thread about green shag carpet in one's mothers basement where that person lived, I would look to you for expert knowledge
So says the guy who most of his posts are trolling, beating his chest with his all knowing of the ins and outs of the hobby, and very quick to disagree with and insult everyone who disputes that, now that is funny! The perfect example is in the above quoted post.

Since you looked at how many times I've posted on this thread, let's take a look at your posts: in addition to insulting me in most of them, you said in December that Birch management bought the land? So that means that Rick's is leasing from Birch, right? Wait, you just heard that. Well before RCI bought Baby Dolls, you also said that many times, you drove by there and always saw what appeared to be construction trailers and possibly contractors doing work, but working on getting the club ready to open was just not the case. Maybe your GM friend over at Cab East told you that too?

Now that it has been over 2 months and they still have not opened the place up, but they did put up an awning (yippeee), I ask you in your all-knowing knowledge and your inside information with your manager friends you say you have, how much longer do you think they're going to be before they open? You seem to be a wizard at twisting things to fit your speculative theories to make them sound factual.

I mean, how long does it take to stock alcohol behind the bar and put in furniture? Now if I could speculate looking at your February 23rd post in this thread: judging by how long it took them to put up that awning, maybe they have to hand sew the uniforms with one old lady that has nine broken fingers. I have been to other Birch clubs that were bought by RCI and the uniforms of the employees didn't change. Maybe they had somebody bring in the cash registers one by one with a four-wheeled kiddie wagon, pulling them by hand and walking from their corporate office in Houston. The first one has made it but, since they are using the same guy that had to walk back the same way he came, the second register is only about halfway here. So the opening in a few weeks would obviously be a little premature.

Since you are just repeating what you say you have been told, I guess it is safe to say that your manager friends are constantly feeding you lines of bullshit and you delightfully eat it up then run on here quickly to tell everyone that you heard it first because you are special like that. Then, after all that does not come to pass and you don't want to be called out for your falsehoods, all you can say is don't shoot the messenger? Sure this is an info exchange site, but the info you try to exchange, most of yours is speculative theories told as fact, is telling others about you.

Bottom line, when/if they open sometime in the future, fantastic. I am sure I will show up in there eventually, but I doubt it would be my ever be my go-to club.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2023, 09:45 PM   #63
Go4it
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Here is a FACT - they painted the exterior today. I don't know why you paint red brick but they did. It's white now.
Go4it is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2023, 11:20 AM   #64
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go4it View Post
Here is a FACT - they painted the exterior today. I don't know why you paint red brick but they did. It's white now.
Now you see, there is something to report that the GM of another club doesn't have to tell you so you can relay it. That is what intel is, not hearsay and theorized assumptions, not backed up by actual facts.

Who goes to a strip club to talk to the GM and ask about another club somewhere else? That's like somebody that goes to a strip club and talks about other hobbyists to the dancers.
Old 05-03-2023, 03:48 PM   #65
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

So now 10 posts to the thread without adding anything but attacks on others. Thats OK, we all know a troll when he posts 10 times attacking others. So sad, little man
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2023, 06:45 PM   #66
mb60
Valued Poster

I got a short video of the inside today. Looks really different with VIP booths and where they located the main bar. Heard the dressing rooms are way better and will even have a small kitchen for sandwiches and such. Said they are hoping for Memorial day weekend maybe lol.
mb60 is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2023, 07:44 PM   #67
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

End of the month is what I am hearing as well. Hope so,its been way too long :-)
Old 05-04-2023, 02:28 PM   #68
gleeb76
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

I heard rumors about a year that they were gonna make it into more of an "urban" bar. Is there any truth to this? Theres already plenty of those around. I hope it goes back to how it used to be.
gleeb76 is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2023, 04:09 PM   #69
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by gleeb76 View Post
I heard rumors about a year that they were gonna make it into more of an "urban" bar. Is there any truth to this? Theres already plenty of those around. I hope it goes back to how it used to be.
Ask the OP, anything he says you can pretty much guarantee it's the opposite.
Old 05-04-2023, 04:41 PM   #70
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Fuck Ricky and his vip up charge bullshit. That hole in the wall does not have room for vip lol
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2023, 06:10 PM   #71
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by gleeb76 View Post
We really won't know until they open. But, the gm at cab said they realize they don't need another urban club right across the street. Hopefully, they will do like Dallas and not mess with the format of the club. Time will tell
Old 05-08-2023, 07:29 PM   #72
fancylicker6911
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

Went by this past weekend, to go along with the new white brick color scheme they have added fake, round at the top, windows. The outside now looks like a 70’s Italian restaurant! Pussy and Pasta boys! Can’t wait to see the inside!
fancylicker6911 is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2023, 01:52 PM   #73
mb60
Valued Poster

June 15th is what I was told yesterday.
mb60 is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2023, 04:03 PM   #74
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing View Post
We really won't know until they open. But, the gm at cab said they realize they don't need another urban club right across the street.
You know Cab East way better than me, but I don't think of it as Urban. Semi-Urban, elements of Urban, sure.

Urban to me, is Dallas Cabaret North (and South), or the defunct Elegance in Fort Worth.

What defines it as ''Urban'' for you?
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2023, 05:58 PM   #75
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

You are correct. Dallas Cab North and South are getto..Cab, at least at night, caters to a younger, mostly black customer and plays music they relate to. That, for me, is an urban club. I am not overly concerned about going to an urban club but would never step foot into those getto clubs. I do not see Urban as a bad thing. Just a way to describe the club and who it caters to.

Where as BDFW catered to a more white and Hispanic customer and the music format reflected that. Though there was a lot of back and forth between the clubs

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women