Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70481
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47779
pyramider46370
bambino40447
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-11-2023, 06:12 PM   #61
Chase7
Valued Poster

I wonder why law enforcement in some cases doesn’t just wait until whomever they want wait until they leave the house to go someplace and nab them then.
Same goes for some high speed chases, they have the persons license number. Wait till they go somewhere and then nab them.

Wonder why the FBI raided some of Trumps staff in the middle of the night with CNN just happening to be there to video?
When was the last time a Democrat staff member or associate had the FBI show up to their homes with AR15’s and CNN.
Chase7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 06:28 PM   #62
Big Daddy Joe
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
I feel for his family having to endure living and engaging with such a hateful piece of shit for 75 years. Thank God that's over.
Wow Tommy why don't you tell us how you really feel.
You want to be liberal, then try to understand that not everybody is normal, he was mentally deranged like some of the reptards on here, and it was aggravated by Trump, once again like some of the reptards on here!
So he was double fucked!
Didn't anyone ever tell you it's not polite to speak ill of the dead!
Especially being so nasty about it!
Be nice Tommy!
Big Daddy Joe is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 06:43 PM   #63
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Daddy Joe View Post
Wow Tommy why don't you tell us how you really feel.
You want to be liberal, then try to understand that not everybody is normal, he was mentally deranged like some of the reptards on here, and it was aggravated by Trump, once again like some of the reptards on here!
So he was double fucked!
Didn't anyone ever tell you it's not polite to speak ill of the dead!
Especially being so nasty about it!
Be nice Tommy!

if you say so
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 06:44 PM   #64
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

He hath saideth soeth
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 07:29 PM   #65
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
I feel for his family having to endure living and engaging with such a hateful piece of shit for 75 years. Thank God that's over.
You’ve got serious issues. Seek help.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 08:44 PM   #66
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

The agents did their job. I commend these agents and all law enforcement for doing a job most can't do.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 08:47 PM   #67
Purrito
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Things everyone knows not to do:
* yell fire in a crowded theater
* make bomb jokes on an airplane
* threaten to kill the president of the united states of america
Do any one of these things and you're gonna have a bad time.
Purrito is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 09:08 PM   #68
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43
Default SOP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase7 View Post
I wonder why law enforcement in some cases doesn’t just wait until whomever they want wait until they leave the house to go someplace and nab them then.
Same goes for some high speed chases, they have the persons license number. Wait till they go somewhere and then nab them.

Wonder why the FBI raided some of Trumps staff in the middle of the night with CNN just happening to be there to video?
When was the last time a Democrat staff member or associate had the FBI show up to their homes with AR15’s and CNN.
When someone is advertising an arsenal and body armor inviting the FBI to return under threat of violence I think standard procedure would be to involve as few other people as possible. He was a gimpy old man by most accounts not going to a job every day or gold Wed and Sat so it makes sense they would go to his house.

On the subject of Democrats I will flip the question how is it suddenly Republicans are speaking out asking for cops to be soft on crime? Not bring armor cars and heavy artillery? Come on now. If this was year 3 of the Trump regime and the man had detailed putting bullets in his and others heads inviting agents to 'come get some' the Republicans would be all about doing it just the same way.

Anyone want to offer a guess how many of the agents on site voted for Trump? A big majority would be my guess. But this is somehow just another thing for each side to yell at the other about.
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 09:16 PM   #69
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I will sleep better tonight knowing another scumbag is off the streets.
God bless our law enforcement personnel
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2023, 12:35 AM   #70
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNinja69 View Post
You may not have directly mentioned his support of Trump. My bad. Do you believe if his social media bio said 'Ridin w/Biden' he would have suffered the same fate?

1. If other are doing the same why was he targeted?

2. Specific threats including details of the intended weapons to be used and exact location of the bullet entry point is just an innocent comment? Same if it was someone targeting a regular citizen? Same if it were a detailed rape offer for a local city council woman?

3. Is using a sniper rifle from distance impossible for old fat people? He did threaten others who would be much less work to get close to are you saying he was physically unable to use a firearm to shoot someone?

4. Confrontation? From someone just making silly online posts? Someone so physically challenged he is not capable of shooting someone? Would that person not put their hands up and go quietly? If he was a harmless old man why did he point (allegedly at this time - based on eye witness statements) of approach them with a firearm? Was his hearing and eyesight so bad he could not understand who they were?

5. They do usually serve search warrants for a home at the residence. Are you advocating for police to serve warrants on potentially dangerous people in public places with other citizens around rather than a place they could be approached?
1. I suspect it is because the FBI wanted to make an example of someone and send a message to the American public

2. Oh please - this guy has been making crazy comments like this for years. He had zero ability to act on him. All he did was make cranky comments online.

3. Show me his ability to go set up somewhere and use a sniper rifle with any accuracy Show me his ability to evade FBI surveillance when he can barely walk. You are just being absurd. Utterly absurd

4. There was ZERO reason for the FBI to roll up pre-dawn with a massive numbers of SWAT type members to take this guy out. When someone is breaking down your door while you are sleeping and it is dark out, what is your first thought? And there is no evidence he pointed a gun

5. They had been watching him for months. They knew his routine. they knew he barely could get around and they could confront him at any time on the street without incident. Why would you have a SWAT team roll up to allegedly "serve a search warrant" when people are still sleeping, when it is still dark out? They were there to take him out, plain and simple. Anyone with any common sense knows that
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2023, 12:41 AM   #71
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase7 View Post
Because Chase when their intent is to take out / kill the suspect, you do it just like the FBI did - rolling up with a massive amount of heavily armed men in the middle of the night when the victim is asleep and disoriented and easy to kill
Old 08-12-2023, 12:42 AM   #72
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
I will sleep better tonight knowing another scumbag is off the streets.
God bless our law enforcement personnel
Nice to know you support cold blooded murderers.

And funny how you can't answer these questions

Again, please post what his criminal history was showing he was violent and not harmless.

And please tell us how this 75 year old hunched over 300 pound male, who has trouble walking even with a cane, was going to be able to hide in a crowd, evade the secret service and FBI and assassinate Biden
Old 08-12-2023, 12:59 AM   #73
berryberry
Valued Poster

Friend of the man who was shot and murdered by the FBI in Utah says: "He could not get out of a chair without his cane or walking stick. He was not a very mobile guy. It's utterly laughable. He was simply not physically capable of executing these "threats"."
Old 08-12-2023, 02:21 AM   #74
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43
Default They did make an example of him...

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
1. I suspect it is because the FBI wanted to make an example of someone and send a message to the American public

2. Oh please - this guy has been making crazy comments like this for years. He had zero ability to act on him. All he did was make cranky comments online.

3. Show me his ability to go set up somewhere and use a sniper rifle with any accuracy Show me his ability to evade FBI surveillance when he can barely walk. You are just being absurd. Utterly absurd

4. There was ZERO reason for the FBI to roll up pre-dawn with a massive numbers of SWAT type members to take this guy out. When someone is breaking down your door while you are sleeping and it is dark out, what is your first thought? And there is no evidence he pointed a gun

5. They had been watching him for months. They knew his routine. they knew he barely could get around and they could confront him at any time on the street without incident. Why would you have a SWAT team roll up to allegedly "serve a search warrant" when people are still sleeping, when it is still dark out? They were there to take him out, plain and simple. Anyone with any common sense knows that
1. Law enforcement does tend to make an example of people who threaten the President. Facts.

2. Delusional partisan nonsense. Seems to be a theme. Trump says it. Must be true. The guy was just speaking out against those who he felt did Trump and America wrong hmm? Sounds to me like you are idolizing this man as some kind of honorable patriot for what he did.

3. So in absence of someone showing you he was capable of operating the weapons he posted pictures of himself with he must be innocent and incapable of harming others despite repeated public declarations of his desire to murder people? Definitely sounds like you are glorifing his actions.

4. Was he still sleeping? There is evidence he pointed a gun it just has not been shown on video. Eye witness testimony is in fact evidence. Again I find it interesting hearing Conservatives lobby for police taking the soft approach with potentially dangerous individuals. Let a right wing Biden hater get on the wrong side of law enforcement suddenly we need to de-fund the FBI and tone it way down?

5. Really not relevant to be honest police can serve the warrant when and where they choose and since it involves searching the home makes perfect sense to start there.

We know he made threats on publicly viewable social media.
He invited the FBI back and given the text of this Facebook
post he made it was not to discuss new carpet patterns:

"“TO MY FRIENDS IN THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF IDIOTS: I KNOW YOU’RE READING THIS AND YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW CLOSE YOUR AGENTS CAME TO ‘BANG.’”

So they did in fact make a peaceful effort but he insisted they return with a warrant, which they did.

I can't dismiss the threats just because they are against people that I don't like. I won't entertain the notion that he was incapable of operating his weapons. I would not advocate that protocols used when dealing with potentially dangerous people simply because they are old and grumpy.

So the remaining question is whether he pointed a weapon when instructed to surrender and comply with the warrants. If he did case closed. Shooting justified. If he did not then we look at the available evidence and go from there.

Trying to glorify the deceased at this point and trying to validate his actions as common and harmless is an endorsement I would not make regardless of my feelings about Biden and the others targeted.
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2023, 03:06 AM   #75
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Anyone else notice the same "dream" language in Robertson's flippant explanation to the FBI in March that's so prevalent in the reviews on TOS?
HDGristle is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women