Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70479
biomed161041
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453037
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47773
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-24-2012, 11:45 PM   #61
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
you stuppppppid shit, pelosi didnt praise Bush she blamed him.

good quotes, neither proved anything you keep yammering about

BRILLIANT!
HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! CBJ7, you are the stupid shit!!!! You've completely misunderstood the gist of the entire argument, you dumb fuck. Big Turd was supposed to provide the quotes where Odumbo and Pelosi praised Bush. They don't exist, that's what makes Big Turd's OP and assertions hypocritical, you dumb fuck.

Here are fifteen more Dimocrat turds for you to munch on and choke on, Big Turd and CBJ7.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQb_4hXLx2Q

BTW, CBJ7, you need an extra-large napkin to wipe the shit off your face.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 01:07 AM   #62
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I tend to ignore uninformed opinion (unless its funny). Number one, who exactly blamed Obama for high gas prices? I don't remember anyone here doing that. I do remember people saying that Obama was ignoring the high gas prices which is not the same thing as blaming for the high prices. Of course the opposite was true back four or five years ago. Something about a special arrangement between Bush and the Saudis. Then again, Bush never bowed to anyone.

A big reason prices go down is that demand goes down. Demand has gone down as the economy weakens and even the federal government is buying less oil for the strategic reserve. This weakness softens the market and drives prices down. Its called the supply/demand curve. I thought you learned this stuff in freshman econ?

Then again, as election day nears and it becomes obvious to the most moronic Obamacon that Obama is going home in January I expect the economy to pick up. This will cause the price of gas to increase until the new wells go online.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 07:00 AM   #63
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Be nice. CBJ7 has a comprehension problem. Simple and complex facts elude him. He needs some help from somewhere.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 01:50 PM   #64
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Be nice. CBJ7 has a comprehension problem. Simple and complex facts elude him.
Maybe they do, maybe they don't. Too bad we'll never know since you guys never present any.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 01:56 PM   #65
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Be nice. CBJ7 has a comprehension problem. Simple and complex facts elude him. He needs some help from somewhere.

lol

got my wires crossed up didnt I ?

yeah, my bad IB. I take back the name calling session I issued you. Apology extended.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 02:50 PM   #66
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Recognizing your problem is the first step to recovery, CBJ7! Good job!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 03:22 AM   #67
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Of course, it is important to note that Obama has stopped trying to take credit for lower gas prices as he knows that he has no control over them.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 04:24 AM   #68
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
[SIZE=4]HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
Marshy, is that you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Of course, it is important to note that Obama has stopped trying to take credit for lower gas prices as he knows that he has no control over them.
Just as he should receive no blame when the price of gasoline rises. Either way, he has title, if any, "control over them."
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 05:36 AM   #69
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Problems in the Euro -zone economies is what happened.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 05:50 AM   #70
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexyeccentric1 View Post

Let's face it Bigtex and Doove the guys on this board (right wing nuts) and those like them in this country live in an alternate reality.

It almost doesn't seem worth the effort anymore putting out facts because they blatantly discount facts in their face.
It's worse than that, they don't discount facts, they make up facts and argue against them.

They are basically liars, whether knowingly or not I would not like to say.

Quote Joe Bloe: But Obama said increasing the supply of oil has nothing to do with the cost of gas.

When did Obama ever say that? He may have talked about US drilling, and of course the nutters consistently twisted his words, but did he ever say that increased supply by the middle east would not affect oil prices?

We have had plenty of previous discussions on how oil is a world commodity and a world price.
essence is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 05:57 AM   #71
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
No..I'm not saying that at all. I'm saying it's simple supply and demand. The economy whether it is good or bad determines the demand...how the supply matches up to that demand determines the price.
Complete bollocks.

OPEC has a large effect on prices, and OPEC policies are governed by politics. It takes time to change supply, but they could increase it any time if they wanted to.

So it is not supply which affects price, but politics and policy.

Which is why I support the need for the US to have some independence, as a backup insurance policy.
Old 06-26-2012, 06:08 AM   #72
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I tend to ignore uninformed opinion (unless its funny).

This will cause the price of gas to increase until the new wells go online.
I thin this is total bollocks also.

New wells (it is happening all the time) will affect security of supply. But I thought in an old thread somebody said most additional oil will be exported? The fact is that oil is traded globally, and global markets affect the cost. Global markets are heavily influenced by politics. Israel/Iran war? See what that would do to the price of oil.
Old 06-26-2012, 06:09 AM   #73
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Problems in the Euro -zone economies is what happened.
Quite. It is politics and world economy, stupid dumbshits. See I've learnt a new american word!
Old 06-26-2012, 03:01 PM   #74
Sexyeccentric1
Account Disabled

User ID: 126013

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
[SIZE=4]HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! CBJ7, you are the stupid shit!!!! You've completely misunderstood the gist of the entire argument, you dumb fuck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Marshy, is that you?

Just as he should receive no blame when the price of gasoline rises. Either way, he has title, if any, "control over them."
Yea I was thinking the same thing...very Marshall like...tff
Sexyeccentric1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 05:34 PM   #75
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by essence View Post
It's worse than that, they don't discount facts, they make up facts and argue against them.

They are basically liars, whether knowingly or not I would not like to say.

Quote Joe Bloe: But Obama said increasing the supply of oil has nothing to do with the cost of gas.

When did Obama ever say that? He may have talked about US drilling, and of course the nutters consistently twisted his words, but did he ever say that increased supply by the middle east would not affect oil prices?

We have had plenty of previous discussions on how oil is a world commodity and a world price.
So, are you denying that Pelosi, Odumbo, Hillary, et al, didn't blame Bush for high gas prices? Are you denying the stark evidence that says otherwise? If you are doing so, then you are the liar.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women