Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > North and East Texas > Coed Discussions - North and East Texas
test
Coed Discussions - North and East Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162685
Yssup Rider60417
gman4453229
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41747
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36091
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-01-2013, 11:12 AM   #61
Texun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Oh no, providers don't respect me OR like me? Find me a hobbyist who gives a damn darlin.. I can live with that.. What I can't live with is somebody ripping me off. Clearly that's everybody's concern on this thread, and bringing it to light was the right thing to do.
Texun is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 11:24 AM   #62
administrator
Administrator

User ID: 16
Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChloeCox View Post
Theres always two sides to every story.
And we've heard one side of that story. Now it's your turn Chloe.

With that said, if suddenly the OP, along with the 4-5 others who've shared similar stories don't think this is an issue any longer, then neither do I.

Providers who show a pattern of getting over on their clients, potential clients, etc. don't get to advertise on this site. Let's hope you have a very legitimate explanation and this doesn't apply to you.

Thanks
administrator is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 11:55 AM   #63
Merlin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Considering that she has always been argumentative on the board, her lack of response is very telling. If there was really a legitimate other side of the story, it would have already been posted.
Merlin is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 03:21 PM   #64
rx8monkey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

I got hit with a guy in Houston robbed me and im trying to get to Dallas trick...then the Waco BS. Guess I am and idiot for trying to help someone....
rx8monkey is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 03:59 PM   #65
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
Location: Private Incall ~ Westchase/Memorial/Energy Corridor
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwendolyn Cain View Post
For anyone interested, you may read about my experience on my blog, including the full text exchange.
I just wanted to let you know I love you Gwendolyn ....
Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 04:03 PM   #66
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
Location: Private Incall ~ Westchase/Memorial/Energy Corridor
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You talk just like a NBA pimped hoe and no doubt you are exactly that.

But even better than that, insulting all the men who pay your bills and help you out ... wow ... how classy. If you could talk down to your pimp, the way you talk down to these fine gents here, maybe you wouldn't have to steal and con so daddy can get larger rims and a fresh paint job

Quote:
Get over yourselves. This is not real life. It's the hoe buisness. We are dealing with lying and cheating people. How is a married man going to call a provider out as if he's living his life right. And Gwen, stop acting like you enjoy this biz. We've had too many talks involving this industry and I have yet to hear you say anything nice about a client. Aren't you retiring anyway? For the third time. Everyone is a fake when it comes to trickin. Check yourselves.

Appreciate the huge recognition though. My phone never stops ringing now. Some of the same guys who are posting negatively are calling me and booking. Such nonsense. That's why I find it all humorous. Because not one person on this board is half ass right in the head.
Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 04:32 PM   #67
Mobeezy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Most activity ever in this forum!
Mobeezy is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 04:55 PM   #68
blowpop
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Ur a trick. Providers don't respect u. They don't even like u. All they see is dollar signs. The whole provider end is fake. It is a fantasy. Youre just stupid enough to believe otherwise.
Guys, you should memorize this. Read every word of it. Let it slip your mind during the session, but never, ever when you're doing the business side of the hobby.

While there are exceptions to the rule, to the vast majority of providers, all you are is a source of money. You're not her friend. She won't hang out with you unless you're paying for her time. She doesn't respect you.

(I hear some of you thinking "But I'm really her friend. I'm a special snowflake! She told me so!" There's an easy test to whether or not you're really her friend: How much time have you spent with her off the clock? If the answer is none, you're deluding yourself. And you say she calls you? When does she call and not need/want something? When's the last time she did a favor for you? Friends give as well as take.)

So explain to me why on earth you'd give a provider money in advance? Why you'd do her a favor?

If she needs money, and you want to help her, schedule a session immediately. If she's busy, she doesn't need your money - she's getting it elsewhere. If she's not working, she's not very serious about her need. If it's a real need, she'll schedule with you, do the session, and your fee will help her out of her jam. She may offer an excuse about why she can't spend an hour with you right now - ignore it. She's either willing to work for the help, or she's not.

If you do anything else, you're being played for a sucker. Read this again:

Quote:
Ur a trick. Providers don't respect u. They don't even like u. All they see is dollar signs. The whole provider end is fake. It is a fantasy. Youre just stupid enough to believe otherwise.
blowpop is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 10:52 PM   #69
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobeezy View Post
Most activity ever in this forum!
Lol, you got that right. East Texas is getting live!
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 07:02 AM   #70
MuffinMan

Encounters: 9

blowpop....Amen!!! Your post should be required reading and the Prologue for the "Hobbyist's Guide to Intelligent Tarting" LOL

Good job and words to live by!
MM
MuffinMan is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 09:15 AM   #71
SaytownFinest
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChloeCox
Thanks, Chloe. You couldn't have warned hobbyists away any faster if you tried. I think you've soured damn near everyone in CenTex/East Texas by now.
SaytownFinest is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 11:10 AM   #72
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

The subject of this thread has lost her Verified Provider status here. The staff has determined that she can earn that status back if she demonstrates that she is no longer ripping her clients off and/or makes some effort to make amends with those she has cheated. I consider this matter dealt with, so lets keep additional posts on this thread limited to her future conduct.
enderwiggin is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 12:21 PM   #73
Ironmann11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 97

Personally I don't give my money away for nothing back. If she couldnt provide at the time of need then she would have waited. If you fall for these kinds of games then maybe she is right. You are a trick.
Ironmann11 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 04:24 PM   #74
eros1970
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Right on blowpop!!! BFR1 (Big Fucking Rule No. 1) - NEVER loan money to whores or thieves, no matter how sad the story. Wait for my upcoming review on a certain provider if she does not soon pay me back the $1400 she "borrowed" from me. Only give a provider money if AT THE SAME TIME you get some services in return. That provider, (different than the one you mention here) begged me for money to pay court costs for failing to show for 3 traffic tickets... and I was stupid enough to give it to her. I made the mistake of thinking she was a friend
eros1970 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 06:17 PM   #75
JoeE
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

I used to believe that a relationship with a provider was possible. Til I loaned her $3000 and she decided it was time to move. Lesson learned.
JoeE is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women