Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 06-15-2013, 07:47 AM   #61
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Captain Nightie is the story real? Yes, it is. Will it work? Who knows. But it is real.

Here is the link again...http://www.examiner.com/article/nort...rado-secession
Of course the story is "real," ignoramus. (At least with respect to the fact that some loons in a few counties actually are pushing the idea.) Media outlets report on all sorts of things nutcases do, often just for some comedic relief. If a dozen Ku Klux Klan cretins have a little rally in the downtown square of a small town, that makes the news, too.

And if you seriously don't know whether this will work, you're even dumber than I thought. Here are a couple of hints for you, Barleycorn: For the secession effort to "work," it would first have to be approved by the state legislature and governor, and then it would have to get passed by the U.S. Congress.

Are you beginning to see a slight problem here?
Texas Contrarian is online now   Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 08:37 AM   #62
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight View Post

And if you seriously don't know whether this will work, you're even dumber than I thought.
Perhaps for you but it is an absolute impossibility for Barley4Brains to be "dumber than I thought."

It should be noted that there are days when I B Lying & Crying and Trendaway get dangerously close to Barley4Brains non-intellectual capacity. (I know that is hard to believe)
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 10:57 AM   #63
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I don't know what this triple nine society is all about but look at it this way; if it wasn't for Whirly, COG, myself, and now Han we would have nothing but posts about important things like why Bush is to blame for cancer or VD. I look at some of these posts and I see 200, 300, and approaching 400 replies so I guess someone is reading them. There is nothing stopping someone like FuckZup, CJ, SSOB, or Tex from posting some interesting positions but right now they are being overwhelmed with reality and the Obama meltdown. These guys are like some idiot sitting up to their chin in a pig sty and complaining about it. Get up and climb out idiot!
This is the original post cited. It was refuted and you offered no defense of your statements. Because you couldn't.

[QUOTE=JD Barleycorn;1053118140]And this forum is how old? A week, maybe threads culled from the last three weeks? You have to do better than that. I am glad to see how the average people are reacting. Those of you above average....carry on. For those of you below average;

More KU Boobs
QUOTE]

Now comes the deflection. You ignore the fact you have been caught lying.....yet again.

You expect us to believe you have accomplished anything of value with your life?

At the risk of creating a total psycho bent on his own shooting spree in the hinter lands of Kansas, I say you haven't even graduated from H.S. You lie by reflex.

Too bad you can't learn to quell that reflex like you did your gag reflex. But I digress.

In my opinion, it is better to set off a ticking time bomb out in the middle of nowhere than setting it off in a town or other population center.

I know it's a shame to curtail a promising career as a stump breaker but you have to break some eggs to make an omelet.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women