Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452975
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 05-27-2017, 02:04 PM   #736
Snafu75
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

The odds of the President being impeached are a huge long shot as it is a Republican controlled house. The odds of the Senate convicting him at trial will be even worse. Good, bad or indifferent all politicians are dirty.
Snafu75 is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 02:15 PM   #737
Vivienne Rey
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 23639
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This forum is a psych paper waiting to happen. Fascinating.
Vivienne Rey is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 03:08 PM   #738
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
I really do think Obama was the greatest pres in my life time CB.

In person you are my American brothers

We really do need to Unite as a country

I guess I'm gonna have to stick with The Gipper as the greatest of our time and the Peach State peanut farmer as our worst. Obama and Clinton, meh....somewhere in the middle, I s'pose....

Unite, indeed, mystic.....That said, I've officially grown weary of this thread and now stand ready to go radio silent, kick back and wait until some kind of irrefutable proof (Finally) surfaces that any wrong doing took place. We've literally beaten this pony into the proverbial ground. Time for one of these "inquisitions" to either Put Up or Shut Up.

But....no shutting up per the whiny, lack-of-any-credibility Free Press.....even when final results end up showing a Big Fat zerO per any involvement between DJT & The Rooskies..they just aren't gonna let it go. Just watch...

...they'll still be harping on it right into the 2020 elections. And btw no shutting up, it would appear, for the bitter, sexual predator enabling HilLIARy either. Almost SEVEN months hence and she still cannot let go of the nightmare that was 11-08-16. bwahahahahahahaha.....:roflmao :
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 04:51 PM   #739
Tsmokies
BANNED

Encounters: 9

I think Hilary's email were fake news. Lol leaked by twit head's Russian buddies. Wish I had a Twitter account with nothing better to do than tweet about Russia and how great I am.

Voted most entertaining president ever by me ��. Too bad he won't last 4 years��
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 01:33 AM   #740
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snafu75 View Post
The odds of the President being impeached are a huge long shot as it is a Republican controlled house. The odds of the Senate convicting him at trial will be even worse. Good, bad or indifferent all politicians are dirty.
Exactly. Democratic senators aren't going to vote to convict Trump. He's our MVP. Then, if we get one of the two chambers back -- preferably the Senate, though that's a very long shot -- we can keep most bad shit from happening for two years, plus we'll have subpoena power for committee investigations. If we don't start using the Republican playbook of fucking a sitting President of the opposing party, we're idiots. You have to fight fire with fire.
TexTushHog is online now   Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 01:46 AM   #741
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31
Default TRUMPS IMPEACHMENT GETS CLOSER

The latest from Washington, D.C., is that associates of former FBI Director James Comey claim he made a contemporaneous record of a private February conversation with the president whereby Mr. Donald Trump pressured the director to drop the Bureau's investigation into former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn's alleged connections with the Russians.

"I hope you can let this go," the president is reported to have said, "let Flynn go."

This, along with the firing of Comey when it appeared he would not play ball with the president, has led whispers of the "I" word to become veritable shouts … at least from some quarters. From the House floor, on May 17, Rep. Al Green, D-Texas, became the first congressman to call for the president's impeachment.

http://www.vaildaily.com/news/vail-l...on-of-justice/

If Comey Testifies Trump ‘Pressured’ Him to End Russia Investigation, Legally, Is That Obstruction of Justice?

http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/if-c...on-of-justice/

CNN and all news channels are becoming head bobbers and long facial expressions to each other.

When trump is against the wall, change the subject to hillary or obama. LOL

TRUMP TWEETED: i will fire anyone that goes against me. lol

"YOU CAN FIRE US BUT YOU CAN'T SILENCE US"

COVFEFE

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/31/politi...trump-covfefe/

https://www.wired.com/2017/05/internet-defines-covfefe/

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/5...iet-in-Russian

CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 07:09 AM   #742
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Obviously "covfefe" is the Russian code word that will begin the invasion.... it's going to be Red Dawn soon!

LMAO!
grean is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 07:49 AM   #743
2short@desky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

The entire Russian event is nothing but "fake news", a reboot of the mob mentality of McCarthyism. Democrats may get to impeachment proceedings, but it will die because there's is no evidence to be found because it didn't happen. This is just a sideshow to grind the President down, and even this BS isn't going to work. Haiti and the Clintons....Seth Rich...now there's a story.
2short@desky is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 08:18 AM   #744
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copierguy0 View Post
The latest from Washington, D.C., is that associates of former FBI Director James Comey claim he made a contemporaneous record of a private February conversation with the president whereby Mr. Donald Trump pressured the director to drop the Bureau's investigation into former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn's alleged connections with the Russians.

"I hope you can let this go," the president is reported to have said, "let Flynn go."

CG
This has been already covered in this thread, but I guess you missed when Comey testified under oath before the Senate Judiciary Committee in May. The transcript reads, (" But I'm talking about a situation where we were told to stop something for a political reason." "That would be a very big deal. It's not happened in my experience," Comey told the senators.") http://www.dailywire.com/news/16645/...be-joseph-curl

The link to the video of Comey's testimony. https://youtu.be/lC-UDjTDra0

So either the media is lying, or Comey lied about the "memo" or Comey lied under oath. We may soon see.
goodolboy is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 08:43 AM   #745
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2short@desky View Post
The entire Russian event is nothing but "fake news", a reboot of the mob mentality of McCarthyism. Democrats may get to impeachment proceedings, but it will die because there's is no evidence to be found because it didn't happen. This is just a sideshow to grind the President down, and even this BS isn't going to work. Haiti and the Clintons....Seth Rich...now there's a story.

I said a long time ago, and still believe that this whole "Russian" smear campaign is gonna bite the Democrats in the ass hard. They are tracking down all this leaked classified information the MSM keep reporting on, and it will lead to the top. This is a planned political coup to take down a president.

"It now seems apparent that we overestimated the patriotism and professionalism of the people in these agencies, who allowed them to be politically weaponized by the Obama administration. That being true, if we value democracy, can we permit them to exist in their current form?" https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...umn/102284058/

"The revelations, as well as testimony this week from former Obama intel officials, show the extent to which the Obama administration politicized and weaponized intelligence against Americans."

"We also learned this week that Obama intelligence officials really had no good reason attaching a summary of a dossier on Trump to a highly classified Russia briefing they gave to Obama just weeks before Trump took office." http://nypost.com/2017/05/26/how-tea...-the-election/
goodolboy is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 10:29 AM   #746
TheWanderer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

This Covfefe thing is the best ever. Did you hear Spicer explaining it....lol
What if Trump evokes Executive privilege and blocks Comey's testimony?
Please do it Donald....Covfefe! Covfefe!
TheWanderer is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 01:00 PM   #747
txexetoo
Premium Access

Encounters: 133

If Comey testifies that he believes Trump tried to obstruct justice by pressuring him then he is guilty of obstruction himself. He is required by law to report it immediately which he didn't do
txexetoo is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 01:03 PM   #748
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by txexetoo View Post
If Comey testifies that he believes Trump tried to obstruct justice by pressuring him then he is guilty of obstruction himself. He is required by law to report it immediately which he didn't do
I don't believe he is required to tell congress anything that might interfere with an ongoing criminal investigation.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 04:01 PM   #749
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2short@desky View Post
It's really not the Democrats that want him impeached. It's the Republicans who would much prefer to have Pence. Democrats want to hang Trump's stinking carcass around the neck of every Republican running in 2018.
TexTushHog is online now   Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 05:28 PM   #750
TheWanderer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by txexetoo View Post
Required to report it to who? The authorities? The President?
TheWanderer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women