Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160699
Yssup Rider60029
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47616
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35444
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Who is your favorite entry of Ban-a-palooza 2015?
Alyssa XOXO 20 28.99%
Anna Star 3 4.35%
Dorthy_Monroe 29 42.03%
LuckOfTheOrient (is this a confirmed BAN?) 2 2.90%
tayresse04 1 1.45%
The Player 1 1.45%
wreckshop 4 5.80%
WTF 9 13.04%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-19-2015, 12:22 PM   #766
bon69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDD View Post
List keeper, please add Luvs2Purrr to the list. Bancation started this morning.
Wow wonder what happened? She always seemed nice on here.
bon69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 12:48 PM   #767
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDD View Post
List keeper, please add Luvs2Purrr to the list. Bancation started this morning.
Where the fuck is OP anyway? I was keeping list current in his absence but now that he is back,. he might as well get back to work. This is a lot of work btw. Research.

I'd love to be the one to add HV to the list though. Since we were such good friends and all. I can't imaging what got the purring kitten BANNED, she really its a sweetheart. Maybe stopped with the free mod pussy? Doubtful, she liked to fuck too much.
Guest030816 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 01:20 PM   #768
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat View Post
Where the fuck is OP anyway? I was keeping list current in his absence but now that he is back,. he might as well get back to work. This is a lot of work btw. Research.

I'd love to be the one to add HV to the list though. Since we were such good friends and all. I can't imaging what got the purring kitten BANNED, she really its a sweetheart. Maybe stopped with the free mod pussy? Doubtful, she liked to fuck too much.
Loose lips sink ships.
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 02:18 PM   #769
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Just a quick update to add a few names
Hotentot Venus
Barnflyer
Loves2Purr

(--start list!--)

the banished of 2015
(recording started - 04/12/15)

(1) Sonya
(1) freakilicious
(1) Alyssa XOXO
(2) Anna Star
(1) Dorthy_Monroe
(1) LuckOfTheOrient
(1) tayresse04
(1) The Player
(2) wreckshop
(1) WTF
(2) Bombay
(1) KaitlynDior
(1) Dynomite Joe
(1) LatinaMoxie *
(1) Tony Gambino
(1) Champagne Brown
(1) citizen44
(1) SweetDulce
(1) RebeccaHillcroft
(1) hou_tx_mm
(1) mikeinaction
(1) FrenchToast
(1) rockerrick
(1) ilikefun
(1) Jericho99
(2) steven_1987
(2) Domino96 **
(1) Lola Bunz
(1) puscpounder**
(1) pmxcc
(1) KMLWA
(1) Jemma Martin
(1) Hotentot Venus
(1) Barnflyer
(1) Loves2Purr

* numbers indicate number of times banned. total members = 31 (providers = 13)

Local Short Timers OR non-TX Honorary Additions by special requests
(no other statistics maintained)

Doove (NY)
Cami Cox
haleysnow
letsplai
Txtallstr8
Roxane
siberia (LA)
brainreset
Street Fire
nat
lovingintx
MonicaLaLaday
mikeA77
bigdickforwhitey
ecc2015
Hoodlum Lover
Domino2496 **
BrookesBlisscipline
me chupo bien **
angeleyez86
Hairyballs

List Fun Festival Facts:
  • Dorthy_Monroe: voted favorite banned and 1st confirmed drunk ban
  • Doove: 1st non-Texan ban addition sparking sub list addition
  • LatinaMoxie: 1st known overturned ban of the year.
  • Hoodlum Lover: fastest account creation to ban known
  • Domino96: 1st known solo member 2 account ban-1st main list/sub list ban, also puscpounder, me chupo bien. Double handle, double ban. (sametime)
  • Pistolero: 1st list deleter (shooter? 1st time list ban?)
  • steven_1987: 1st account to upgrade from sub list to main list with 2nd ban
feel free to copy, update, correct, and keep the list running. be interesting to see the total. (updated: 07/08/15)

(--end list!--)
Old 08-19-2015, 08:38 PM   #770
JustMeCLTXGG
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinfonian View Post
I have to say this is the most fascinating thread I have ever seen on Eccie. I took the time last night and today to read all fifty plus pages of it and I just can't stop laughing! That horse GIF....I had to copy it. Hilarious! I have some questions for some of you. Even after reading all of this, I am a little confused on the point system and how one gets "banned." Now, the obvious stuff I get - like identifying somebody and such. But how does one earn or accrue points? Just by being a fuckface?
ha, ha! damn dude! mucho kudos! is there some sort of category for reading all previous pages? have to think on it.

I see I'm late to the party and most people answered. guidelines seems to be the easiest way to get points. jump on them really hard and bam. just my guess.

and going into technicalities can start a ruckus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
.............................. ............Subsequent bans earn longer vacations.
.............................. ................
thought it was BANcation.
ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickEmDown View Post
Actually, if a member accumulates 25 points and none of those points have expired, they are banned for 90 days...

You were pretty much correct on everything else
Quote:
.............................. ....................90 day ban for burning all your points, didn't know that.
I've seen some, DM get a 48 hour "cool off" BAN, 2 weeks for doing stupid stuff, and a year for nuclear violations.
Have there been lifetime BANs? What would cause this?
Hardhat as usual made me wonder something. well Hardhat and DickEmDown together. once you earn the ban through a points total, the 20 or 25, does that reset the points to 0? or does the member come back with points?

also, do points expire through a countdown of live/active membership days or do days a member is banned count for expiration purposes?

Quote:

I'm here. just lazy catching up on other stuff! lol and you're being much more quick than me. you did miss the one ban though. - Slide It In (whoever the heck this is)

must say that is a milestone getting HV on the list. guessing it is a real ban this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seedy View Post
Loose lips sink ships.
speaking of. seen those loose lips finagle there way out of a ban before. probably a better word than finagle. eh. you get the point.
JustMeCLTXGG is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 08:53 PM   #771
DickEmDown
Trick

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG View Post
...once you earn the ban through a points total, the 20 or 25, does that reset the points to 0? or does the member come back with points? also, do points expire through a countdown of live/active membership days or do days a member is banned count for expiration purposes?
Its 25, not 20...and points expire periodically depending on when you received them.
DickEmDown is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 09:12 PM   #772
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Encounters: 8

If points are active, an auto ban happens with 25, 50 etc.

So, have 24 points and get a 10 point violation. If all are still active when you get back, you have 34 and on your way to 50.
Pistolero is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 09:37 PM   #773
JustMeCLTXGG
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickEmDown View Post
Its 25, not 20...and points expire periodically depending on when you received them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistolero View Post
If points are active, an auto ban happens with 25, 50 etc.

So, have 24 points and get a 10 point violation. If all are still active when you get back, you have 34 and on your way to 50.
thanks both of you! cool info. much more clear and thanks for the example Pistolero! (clever names regarding pistols escapes me at the moment)

so another question based on the example. as you say, you come back with 34. then 10 points expire bringing you back to 24. you then get a 2 pointer bringing you to 26. are you auto ejected for 90 again? and at 50 points does it go to 120 or 180?

gotta say if you get 50 points (knowing points fall off at some rate) you gotta be using the guidelines like a 500 lbs. sow in a mud pit (or should I have said hippo? ha) that or points drop off slowly. or drop off rates vary maybe?

edit:
forgot something I was thinking go figure (meant to be editted into my previous post however even though the edit button showed it was expired)
Quote:
.............................. ...........................The mods are fairly lenient and will usually give a warning or two before dishing out points. But don't catch Pete on a bad day........................... ............................
doesn't this statement apply mostly to the Htown Mod Squad? ha
Old 08-20-2015, 03:17 AM   #774
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

Quote:
thanks both of you! cool info. much more clear and thanks for the example Pistolero! (clever names regarding pistols escapes me at the moment)

so another question based on the example. as you say, you come back with 34. then 10 points expire bringing you back to 24. you then get a 2 pointer bringing you to 26. are you auto ejected for 90 again? and at 50 points does it go to 120 or 180?

gotta say if you get 50 points (knowing points fall off at some rate) you gotta be using the guidelines like a 500 lbs. sow in a mud pit (or should I have said hippo? ha) that or points drop off slowly. or drop off rates vary maybe?

edit:
forgot something I was thinking go figure (meant to be editted into my previous post however even though the edit button showed it was expired)

Your banned again till enough points expire to drop you under 25.
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 04:28 AM   #775
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Opie ! Yer back, thank you Tebow. I was keeping your place in line for you. The interest had faded, TROLLS set in so the list missed more than a few updates. But you can fix all that. Luvs2Purr got misspelled too. But like I've said, keeping this interesting is a lot of work.
The mod's and admin's input adds an educational aspect to the thread and is very helpful and supportive. Thanks guys.
Yeah the whole mod team are great guys as far as being fair about handing out points, lenient even, but Pete's got a hardass reputation to keep up, so I singled him out.
Just to reaffirm, you are allowed up to 24 points before getting banned. Each time you're pointed, these points have an expiration date. Once you get 25 points or more you are automatically banned. If your ban expires before the points, you come back from the ban with all your points until they expire.
Like I said, educational.

Horse gif? WTF was he talking about?
Old 08-20-2015, 09:16 AM   #776
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:

If you have 24pts and get 10pts, you cross the 25pt threshold and get 90days.
If during the 90days 10pts expire, you return with 24pts.......if you get 2pts for calling me a "prickhole", you have 26pts and take another 90day vacation.

Expiration dates for pts can vary. Repeated points can stay with you longer.

edit:

See above.........
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 09:29 AM   #777
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

points schmoints
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 01:13 PM   #778
JustMeCLTXGG
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seedy View Post
Your banned again till enough points expire to drop you under 25.
didn't know Seedy was undercover. ha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
See above.........
thanks dh.

Quote:
Opie ! Yer back, thank you Tebow. I was keeping your place in line for you. The interest had faded, TROLLS set in so the list missed more than a few updates. But you can fix all that. Luvs2Purr got misspelled too. But like I've said, keeping this interesting is a lot of work.
The mod's and admin's input adds an educational aspect to the thread and is very helpful and supportive. Thanks guys.
.............................. .............................. .............................. .....
Horse gif? WTF was he talking about?
sorta, kinda, sorta. ha! been pretty side tracked. and on the side of that side track been trying to meet someone in particular but at the point of saying fuck it. long story.

TROLLS ain't going no where. they can hide as rocks or what not right? maybe anyone whose been banned recently can pipe up for the list? ha, ha. keeping any sort of list can be some work I've seen. from what I've skimmed seems even Fancy had some bumps with her list. I really need to catch up on that. and argh! a certain account got guested I sooo want to know about but I don't wanna step out on the fringe since I have no clue what happened. color me surprised at the Jemma ban to. do remember right before I came back (got a couple of PM's that sucked me back in) skimming something about PETA/dog meat or something or other.

speaking of, you know damn good and well what that horse is about. ha!

must say I agree with the mods' and admins' inputs. luv it. getting knowledge without having to learn it first hand. very cool guys and educational as Hardhat stated.

thanks to all of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
points schmoints
ha, ha. that should be a new tag line of yours
Old 09-01-2015, 10:33 AM   #779
umpire1974
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Was wondering what happened to luvs2purrr myself. She is a very sweet lady. One day her profile is up and the next day it is gone.
umpire1974 is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 11:25 AM   #780
BDD
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by umpire1974 View Post
Was wondering what happened to luvs2purrr myself. She is a very sweet lady. One day her profile is up and the next day it is gone.
She will be back tomorrow evening. In the meantime her contact info is the same.
BDD is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women