Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161007
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47751
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-30-2014, 09:30 PM   #781
J.J. Walker
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

J.J. Walker is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 10:40 PM   #782
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

It's impressive when a guy loses his shit and takes a donut joke into a vengeful wish for pancreatic cancer.

Billiards is slightly dangerous? Geez, I hope we don't have to defend the country with a game of 9-ball. Could get messy.

Guesses re TB's new dangerous passsion: drag racing? White water rafting? Eating fugu?
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 10:43 PM   #783
greenpeace2014
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highwayman64 View Post
Making bacon for breakfast this morning.......one of my favorite things!
Yes! These July mornings have been chilly! 64F!! I love ciabatta bread, the ones with big holes in the crumb, oven-toasted, with soft, runny, fried eggs to go with those bacon rashers. Not too crisp, still have some fat left on them?
greenpeace2014 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 07:08 AM   #784
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenpeace2014 View Post
Hey PM, I shall celebrate over news of your getting pancreatic cancer and screaming your last minutes out in agony as satan arrives! I am sure I shall be joined by a lot of members here! You know, the Universe loves to rid itself of evil, and karma is a bitch. Test it out for yourself, dear man. The brave don't lack for courage do they? They don't snipe from behind an anonymous blind but come out! But as I said, the Universe is an interesting place, and loves to play games with moral relativism. Ask your buddies Saddam and Gaddafi. How delicious their ends were, and contemplate your own.

NO ONE, not even you will outsmart death! That is such an interesting scene to contemplate: PM gasping out, death rattle, breathing out, cannot breathe in! It happens exactly in that way, little bully boy.

And how long do you have left? Not quite 30 years! So just go one making it worse for yourself while you can!
exposing greenie for the ...dangerous psychotic ...criminal ...he is ...PRICELESS!
Plastic Man is online now   Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 07:11 AM   #785
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Quote:
Yes! These July mornings have been chilly! 64F!! I love ciabatta bread, the ones with big holes in the crumb, oven-toasted, with soft, runny, fried eggs to go with those bacon rashers. Not too crisp, still have some fat left on them?
poor gp ...we will celebrate his ...diseased aorta exploding and ...crying in pain ...as he collapses to the floor of his ...lonely mobile home
Old 07-31-2014, 08:47 AM   #786
Howdy Do Me
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffany Blue View Post
This new love is not a person I repeat it's not a person. I'm referring to a new activity that is absolutly amazing and breath taking and slightly dangerous ;-)

See if you can guess:-)
Krav Mags
MMA
Ziplining

Close?
Howdy Do Me is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 10:25 AM   #787
greenpeace2014
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plastic Man View Post
poor gp ...we will celebrate his ...diseased aorta exploding and ...crying in pain ...as he collapses to the floor of his ...lonely mobile home
Every time you write something negative on this thread Plastic Man, I am going to remind you of your last moments, your terror, your sheer helplessness, and your fear. You snipe at people because you are afraid to die. Don't worry about me. Think about your own death death rattle, scared little worm and how people will rejoice.

How many curse you, and how your consciousness will fare as you enter the death stages. All your wickedness and the hurt you cause others are latent tendencies that will flare up into phantasmagoria of indescribable terror.

Wait a bit, little coward. Keep sniping, death is coming, and you are so alone, alone, alone. Each night when you fall asleep, tell yourself, evil Plastic Man has no wayof knowing if he will ever wake up.

And every week you are one week closer to DEATH. How nice!
greenpeace2014 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 10:29 AM   #788
Guest031416-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Every time you write something negative on this thread Plastic Man, I am going to remind you of your last moments, your terror, your sheer helplessness, and your fear. You snipe at people because you are afraid to die. Don't worry about me. Think about your own death death rattle, scared little worm and how people will rejoice.

How many curse you, and how your consciousness will fare as you enter the death stages. All your wickedness and the hurt you cause others are latent tendencies that will flare up into phantasmagoria of indescribable terror.

Wait a bit, little coward. Keep sniping, death is coming, and you are so alone, alone, alone. Each night when you fall asleep, tell yourself, evil Plastic Man has no wayof knowing if he will ever wake up.

GP, this is a thread about favorite things, as I'm sure many wouldn't mind the passing of PM, how bout we stay on topic and talk about our favorite things. If you want to talk about PM and his pending demise, start a new thread for that!!

Getting the opportunity to see and enjoy the time of an amazing beautiful woman
Guest031416-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 10:48 AM   #789
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Quote:

poor gp ...closer to a lonely DEATH with each ...word he types ...all alone ...in his misogynistic thoughts ...and criminal behavior ...he will die alone ...anguished by all the ...pain and shame he has brought to his ...defenseless victims ...the poor coward ...once banned ...now using a new handle to ...stalk his next target

...plastic man will remind you ...of all your wickedness ...each time you post your ...vile hatred then try to ...project your evil ...onto others

...death is coming to you ...friend ...your eternal agony is soon ...to begin!
Old 07-31-2014, 10:51 AM   #790
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodeomann22 View Post
GP, this is a thread about favorite things, as I'm sure many wouldn't mind the passing of PM, how bout we stay on topic and talk about our favorite things. If you want to talk about PM and his pending demise, start a new thread for that!!

Getting the opportunity to see and enjoy the time of an amazing beautiful woman
lets start a thread ...about brave heroes ...dying in service of their country ...because they smoked too many cigars and fucked ...too many dirty funnels
Old 07-31-2014, 10:54 AM   #791
Guest031416-1
Valued Poster

Quote:
lets start a thread ...about brave heroes ...dying in service of their country ...because they smoked too many cigars and fucked ...too many dirty funnels
Hahaha your a trip, I actually "defend" you and you still gotta be a smart ass, you will never change, so how bout that thread than, go ahead and start it, might be interesting
Old 07-31-2014, 11:02 AM   #792
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Quote:
Hahaha your a trip, I actually "defend" you and you still gotta be a smart ass, you will never change, so how bout that thread than, go ahead and start it, might be interesting
plastic man saw ...no defense ...just encouraging a ...maniac ...to love plastic man even more!

...but you know ...plastic man and rodeo are ...tight! ...in fact plastic man is sending a case of ...sunscreen ...to your apo
Old 07-31-2014, 11:52 AM   #793
Howdy Do Me
Account Disabled

Quote:
Ole PM, still double timing your bung hole. The one with teeth in it!

Funneling? Guess a good ole cum dumpster like ole PM would know what that's all about.
Old 07-31-2014, 11:57 AM   #794
Guest031416-1
Valued Poster

Quote:
plastic man saw ...no defense ...just encouraging a ...maniac ...to love plastic man even more!

...but you know ...plastic man and rodeo are ...tight! ...in fact plastic man is sending a case of ...sunscreen ...to your apo
Sounds good PM, I will def need sun screen for when I am chilling on the boat in between scuba dives, of course that's after all the work is done first, but thanks for thinking of my health, I appreciate it
Old 07-31-2014, 12:56 PM   #795
Howdy Do Me
Account Disabled

Rodeo, looks like ole PM has a little man crush going on

Don't worry, he'll be back maybe in time for x-mas!

Don't send him the lotion with the sand in it, tthat's for your special times

PM loves a man in uniform :kyle_hair_h 4h_sp:

Maybe Rodeo will give ole PM the address where to send the sunscreen, while PM sends miss you letters to him

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women