Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 08-03-2014, 11:12 AM   #76
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Shorter OSD: "Rockstar is full of shit."
btw: the story is good for 3 or is that 4 ongoing dramas in the background.
so no, Paulie girl in not full of shit. He I think knows part of the story of 2 of the ongoing dramas, or is that 3 of. Anyways getting that part from one side of.

when stated in that one thread something about you know who that is don't you. You had the right Idea. But the wrong story I think. BTW so did I. You where thinking drama story A I think, I was thinking B or D. Turns out its seems drama story C.
lets not talk about drama story e or f at this time LOL

ahhhhhh would ya all just fucking stop
well that taint going to happen LOL

now only two of the current drama stories are in a way playing mods as fools, yet not by intent. one at one time was fucking with the mods by intent. Others mod have no part of yet errr make that FUCKING YET.

So I will tell you Paulie Girl does have part of the story of two for sure. Maybe one other. bjwstw did seem to have story of one of the same, but the other side of. yet seemed full of shit on two other drama stories, yet I may be wrong. edit add: with bjwstw may have not been full of shit on others stories. Yet he by mistake did spill the beans on C from the other side that may have been part of C on going next play by the other side. Pissing him off and started stacking points till banned.

Now when you where thinking XY maybe on story fucking A. He being also part of drama story fucked up B and D. I was not thinking XY, was thinking other players in.
And I will tell you now it was C that "pussy hound" was part of and we where both wrong if you where thinking XY. Now is C one of the stories that seem to be fucking the mods not by intend I taint going to say. they will sooner or later figure out which stories are doing that.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 11:25 AM   #77
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Drummer View Post
OSD,
I can almost understand your post. Have you been attending summer remedial writing class?

no, and its not by intent
Old 08-03-2014, 11:41 AM   #78
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Now in 3 of the ongoing stories I think it sad yet funny that what one was selling in one story got him in the ass in another story looking like someone that was never thought of being part of the the bs got hold of that bs falling in LOVE with another player in and fucking him and a few others with his own bs. But we as of yet not sure as all players in are currently banned or closed their accounts, and not talking to anyone. other than one, and not sure can trust the story line from that player
Old 08-03-2014, 11:48 AM   #79
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

now with all this BS going on is why I want out of area mods.
it makes it harder to become part of the BS ya know rather than one of the watchers(that btw have tools to act on if becomes part of the on the board BS)
Old 08-03-2014, 12:01 PM   #80
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

As a completely legit question I ask, at what point did you decide the General Hospital drama of eccie was a better use of your precious lifetime than just about anything else?

I suppose I have to ask myself the same, and while I waste entirely too much time here it isn't wasted fucking with or trying to take from anyone. And exactly zero of my time not posting is wasted trying to figure out what is going on here, what's behind the scenes, and I think it is a pathetic thing for a human male capable of achieving erections to do. To each his own, but you'll never find me at a GOBC meet. I'm not too old to try and get pussy paying indirectly, and directly when that fails, through good old fashioned research.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 12:05 PM   #81
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Looks like you went out of your way to catch Dove up on everything.
Maybe now he won't be so confused and can follow along better.

Fuckin A,B,C and D... but not e and f.
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 12:22 PM   #82
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCap View Post
As a completely legit question I ask, at what point did you decide the General Hospital drama of eccie was a better use of your precious lifetime than just about anything else?

I suppose I have to ask myself the same, and while I waste entirely too much time here it isn't wasted fucking with or trying to take from anyone. And exactly zero of my time not posting is wasted trying to figure out what is going on here, what's behind the scenes, and I think it is a pathetic thing for a human male capable of achieving erections to do. To each his own, but you'll never find me at a GOBC meet. I'm not too old to try and get pussy paying indirectly, and directly when that fails, through good old fashioned research.
well I seem to lease rather than short term rent
so it was part of my screening homework to not get fucked in the long run. So lets say I wanted to see a provider in hope to repeat many times.
She seems to fuck over repeaters or seemed to gave or have taken from data on guys that lead to some being blackmailed, I taint going there.

So in ROC there are a few I would see if I wanted to do so. But most even if safe for short term rent and not repeat. The way I play I would get fucked in not a good way. BTW most that seem flavor of the month seem to be no way in hell for me latter. If I wanted to travel west there are some I would like to met. yet only one ahem over the boarder would I try for some bcd time.

as I do not watch TV, thanks for the entertainment
Old 08-03-2014, 12:27 PM   #83
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

e and f seem ROC only BS Paulie.
where the ones in caps covers all or most of Upset NY

I hope it was confusing enough as to not break promise to others not to tell
clumping much of the BS together should have worked
And I am sure mods must know that they have gotten fucked over as mods
even if they yet to know by who or why and how

edit add
And seems to cover why no way in fucking hell would I agree to be a mod in Upset NY.
Old 08-03-2014, 12:42 PM   #84
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulwantsya View Post
Looks like you went out of your way to catch Dove up on everything.
Maybe now he won't be so confused and can follow along better.

Fuckin A,B,C and D... but not e and f.
You followed me around incessantly for three weeks demanding that i name names to back up a claim that you suggest i made. For what reason, i have no idea. Nevertheless, i proceeded to:

A)Tell you what i thought might be true about Pussyhounding
B)Tell you what i knew to be true about Pussyhounding
and
C)How what i knew to be true matched up with what was, in fact, true.

Now, as luck would have it, this thread comes to my attention where you're shown to have made the same sort of claim, a claim which caused you to follow me around for three weeks insisting i "prove" what i supposedly claimed to know. Yet, sure enough, you're refusing to now do the same. Interesting, that. Instead, you claim i would know who you say Guardian is if i only had your "inside knowledge". Sorry, not good enough, as i could have said the same thing while you were following me around for three weeks. But didn't because it would have been just as stupid then as it is now.

Either tell us who Guardian is, or admit you have no idea who Guardian is, at which point my fun will truly begin. And if it's something in the middle, explain.

Until then, the guy i fingered as being a banned member under a new handle (Pussyhounding) was, within two days, subsequently banned again. The guy you fingered (Guardian) more than a month ago as being a banned member under a different handle is still posting away. The proof is in the pudding there, Rockstar.

And until you stop hiding behind some made up shield you've surrounded yourself with, i'm right and you're wrong. Pretty easy to understand.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 12:45 PM   #85
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

crap I forgot all about g

yes ROC only

lets just say if ya into strippers one bar has new cams. And work and are watched. The firings and you are no longer welcome has started. hehehehe or is that two strip clubs.

So go for the after shift take out or swap numbers agreeing on when to call each other.
Old 08-03-2014, 01:04 PM   #86
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
And until you stop hiding behind some made up shield you've surrounded yourself with, i'm right and you're wrong. Pretty easy to understand.
I guess you didn't follow along as well as I thought you might.
But thanks for playing.
Maybe OCD will try and enlighten you again sometime.
I've given up on you ever understanding anything.

Quote:
, the guy i fingered as being a banned member under a new handle (Pussyhounding) was, within two days, subsequently banned again.
Yes. PH was banned. And you still don't know who PH is.... which is hysterical.
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 01:09 PM   #87
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Drummer View Post
This is the first time I’ve seen you resort to profanity.
Mainly because so few people here are truly deserving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulwantsya View Post
I guess you didn't follow along as well as I thought you might.
But thanks for playing.
Maybe OCD will try and enlighten you again sometime.
I've given up on you ever understanding anything.

Yes. PH was banned. And you still don't know who PH is.... which is hysterical.
Yup, figured as much.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 01:46 PM   #88
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

doove
maybe Paulie can't say also like I. As I said I would not before being told.
but I gave you all you need as to who all it was not that not hard to see who all it could have been.
Old 08-03-2014, 03:10 PM   #89
Tiger
title: for rent

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
e and f seem ROC only BS Paulie.
where the ones in caps covers all or most of Upset NY

I hope it was confusing enough as to not break promise to others not to tell
clumping much of the BS together should have worked
And I am sure mods must know that they have gotten fucked over as mods
even if they yet to know by who or why and how

edit add
And seems to cover why no way in fucking hell would I agree to be a mod in Upset NY.
Exactly why I would not want any part of being mod. Way too many trying to fuck others over. Better to watch than to be the drama.
Tiger is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 03:39 PM   #90
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Exactly why I would not want any part of being mod. Way too many trying to fuck others over. Better to watch than to be the drama.

but shhhhhhhhh
don't let perryya or Paulie hear that, ahem or doove

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women