Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70440
biomed160768
Yssup Rider60121
gman4452954
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47643
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37099
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Old 01-05-2018, 02:35 PM   #76
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
He probably promises hookers "the check is in the mail" too!
Better than lying to them about what they can voice record you snitch bitch.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 05:40 PM   #77
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Professor Fellatio knows zip, zilch, zero about economics. Better to stick to what he knows best - begging for blowjobs!
the professor puts in a new meaning for bone collecting.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 09:06 AM   #78
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Ok BOGUSMAGEE, you going to bet on the GDP this year?
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Lets bet on it for three years dipshit. You think every quarter will be over 3%....bet me 10k on that happening. the first quarter it does not top 3% you owe me 10k. if it tops it for the next 12 quarters, I owe you 10k.

You shit talking bitch.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 11:21 AM   #79
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
You’re the one all about annualized GDP. I’ll bet this year the GDP will average 3% or over. Loser leaves the forum for a year. I’m giving you better odds than the line the Feds set. I don’t want your cash. Besides, I’d have to give you my RW information. You would out me in a New York second. Scoundrel

BOGUSMAGEE
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 12:02 PM   #80
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
You’re the one all about annualized GDP. I’ll bet this year the GDP will average 3% or over. Loser leaves the forum for a year.
Go for it, snitchy! Put your balls, if you have any, where your mouth is. The over/under for real GDP growth in 2018 is 3%. Since you can't quit bad-mouthing all of Trumpy's positive economic news, you take the under! If you don't have the gonads to do that, then STFU!

You do realize the last time our full-year GDP expanded by more than 3% was 2005, right?

TAKE THE BET, YOU MORONIC BUFFOON!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 12:29 PM   #81
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Go for it, snitchy! Put your balls, if you have any, where your mouth is. The over/under for real GDP growth in 2018 is 3%. Since you can't quit bad-mouthing all of Trumpy's positive economic news, you take the under! If you don't have the gonads to do that, then STFU!

You do realize the last time our full-year GDP expanded by more than 3% was 2005, right?

TAKE THE BET, YOU MORONIC BUFFOON!
He has Bobby Magee’s balls in his mouth.
Old 01-06-2018, 12:38 PM   #82
LexusLover
Valued Poster

I used to believe WhatThaFuckDoIKnowAboutAnyting did the "ball cleaning" at the golf course, but I guess I was wrong. He doesn't even clean his own.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 04:21 PM   #83
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Three Homo comedians have entered the thread...

What are the odds Trump does not maintain 3% GDP throughout his reign? Maybe the eccie bookie expert LexyLiar can tell us!

Not that bambino and his trusty sidekick lustyladyboy have the balls to take that bet.

Fucking tax cut is supposed to kick the economy in the ass according to what you numbnuts been arguing for the last couple of months...except when it comes time to put your money where your big mouth is.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 07:03 PM   #84
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:

What are the odds Trump does not maintain 3% GDP throughout his reign? Maybe the eccie bookie expert LexyLiar can tell us!

Not that bambino and his trusty sidekick lustyladyboy have the balls to take that bet.

Fucking tax cut is supposed to kick the economy in the ass according to what you numbnuts been arguing for the last couple of months...except when it comes time to put your money where your big mouth is.
Take the bet:

BOGUSMAGEE
Old 01-06-2018, 11:20 PM   #85
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:

This is a sad response even for your pathetic ass.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 06:02 AM   #86
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
He's waiting impatiently for the Harvey Money to arrive.
Old 01-07-2018, 07:17 AM   #87
lustylad
BANNED

By not taking the bet, snitchy is effectively telling us that - despite his constant whining and badmouthing - he has full confidence Trump's economic policies and stewardship will succeed.
Old 01-07-2018, 07:31 AM   #88
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
By not taking the bet, snitchy is effectively telling us that - despite his constant whining and badmouthing - he has full confidence Trump's economic policies and stewardship will succeed.
That would certainly be the more positive and productive view, since there's not a damn thing he can do about it, except whine!

It's interesting that he allegedly is in the "house building" business (some connection at least) and he's busy whining and spending time on a hooker board instead of out their hustling rebulding/replacement jobs with tons of insurance, FEMA, and SBA money floating around in the Gulf Coast states and PR!

Trump is pushing to help him as much as Trump can get thru Congress! "Make the Gulf Great Again!"
Old 01-07-2018, 07:48 AM   #89
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

!
See my bet below and see who has the balls to take it. My views have been consistent. The tax cuts are a short time sugar high. I am willing to bet that your Lord and savior , Donald Trump will not sustain 3% growth throughout his Presidency.

Maybe you three shit talking tightwads can pool your stock gains and cover a 10k bet. you can pay me in cash and I would never have to know poor bambino's gay name or his lovers', lustyladyboy.

Quote:
Take the bet:

Put some real money on it and take my bet. ... just think how many old women you can pay with my money to fist your ass should you win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
You want some action too....or are you like those two all talking Pissburg faggots?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
He's waiting impatiently for the Harvey Money to arrive.
You can set the odds junior, we all know your government checks aren't enough to cover a bet plus , you are too scared to try and predicate the future. You are a Monday Morning prognosticator. The lowest form of human.

Quote:
Really???? See how real men bet below. You and bambino act as if I care if you get kicked off a Hooker Board, as if there is something of value in that to me.

No Homo's , I bet with cash. You got the balls to bet 10k....make it 9k so you do not trigger and banking paper work.

Quote:
Lets bet on it for three years dipshit. You think every quarter will be over 3%....bet me 10k on that happening. the first quarter it does not top 3% you owe me 10k. if it tops it for the next 12 quarters, I owe you 10k.

You shit talking bitch.
Here is a real man's bet....not some "you can't post for a year' bullshit.

Put your money where your stock profits are!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 08:02 AM   #90
lustylad
BANNED

Look dickface... nobody is stupid enough to bet 3 years out on a quarterly basis and you know it... if you're too skeered to take the under for 2018, just say so - admit you think the economy will do well this year thanks to Trumpy!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women