Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47582
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 12-29-2011, 11:50 AM   #76
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

WTF, fyi, Obama is a former coke head college student. Does that put Obama in the same league as Beck?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 11:55 AM   #77
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

7 Reasons Regan was a Poor President:
1. Failed to dismantle HUD.
2. Failed to dismantle Dept. of Education.
3. Failed to dismantle ATF.
4. Failed to dismantle DEA.
5. Failed to dismantle IRS.
6. Failed to phase out SS.
7. Failed to get us out of the UN.

Of course there are more reasons like failing to dismantle medicare and put EPA on a very short leash, the illegal amnesty he did, failing to sue the hell out of every state and city that violates the Bill of Rights.

But then, every president since him is guilty of pretty much the same list.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 12:15 PM   #78
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
how is it that I read that chinese citizens (at least the ones that have money to do so - china is still notoriously poor) say they are buying gold in bunches as hedge. Are they the fool too?
The University of Texas endowment fund INVESTED one billion dollars in gold in April of this year.

Investing includes an element of speculation; the two are not mutually exclusive.

http://seekingalpha.com/article/2642...a-game-changer
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 12:21 PM   #79
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
how is it that I read that chinese citizens (at least the ones that have money to do so - china is still notoriously poor) say they are buying gold in bunches as hedge. Are they the fool too?
Obviously they are not buying that much, if they did, the price would go up.
waverunner234 is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 12:21 PM   #80
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaintliein View Post
7 Reasons Regan was a Poor President:
1. Failed to dismantle HUD.
2. Failed to dismantle Dept. of Education.
3. Failed to dismantle ATF.
4. Failed to dismantle DEA.
5. Failed to dismantle IRS.
6. Failed to phase out SS.
7. Failed to get us out of the UN.

Of course there are more reasons like failing to dismantle medicare and put EPA on a very short leash, the illegal amnesty he did, failing to sue the hell out of every state and city that violates the Bill of Rights.

But then, every president since him is guilty of pretty much the same list.
Yes, Reagan broke almost as many promises as Obama has, but Reagan was more fun to listen to. Still doesn't change the fact that way underachieved as President.
Old 12-29-2011, 12:37 PM   #81
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Yes, Reagan broke almost as many promises as Obama has, but Reagan was more fun to listen to. Still doesn't change the fact that way underachieved as President.
That is true, on the other hand, Obama speeches save time because you don't need to listen, you know already what he's gonna say.
waverunner234 is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 12:44 PM   #82
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Yes. Fool's Gold Buyers

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
You have no idea why Glenn Beck left Fox News. You're just spewing the usual bile.
This is WTF his boss had to say. If you can't read between the lines, then I understand why you are as ignorant as you are:

Was Glenn Beck fired? Or did he quit his Fox News show? If you listen to Fox News CEO Roger Ailes, you might be confused about what happened.
In an interview with the Associated Press, Ailes was very ambiguous as he talked about Beck's departure from his daily program, which will occur later in the year.
"Half of the headlines say he's been canceled," Ailes said. "The other half say he quit. We're pretty happy with both of them."
He also seemed to imply that Beck's show might have been getting a little tired.
"We felt Glenn brought additional information, a unique perspective, a certain amount of passion and insight to the channel and he did," Ailes said. "But that story of what's going on and why America is in trouble today, I think he told that story as well as could be told. Whether you can just keep telling that story or not ... we're not so sure."
But he stressed that he will continue to work with Beck. "We like each other," he said.

Repeat:
Whether you can just keep telling that story or not ... we're not so sure."Whether you can just keep telling that story or not ... we're not so sure."Whether you can just keep telling that story or not ... we're not so sure."Whether you can just keep telling that story or not ... we're not so sure."
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 12:47 PM   #83
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
WTF, fyi, Obama is a former coke head college student. Does that put Obama in the same league as Beck?
An experiment is a whole different matter than doing it for years and losing your job over it.

I applaud him for kicking the habit.

To compare the two is fair but inaccurate. I hope this helps in yyour understanding the difference. I am from Houston, I know the Glenn Beck story. He is a clown . Read his Bio
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 12:51 PM   #84
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Yes. Fool's Gold Buyers

This is WTF his boss had to say. If you can't read between the lines, then I understand why you are as ignorant as you are:

Was Glenn Beck fired? Or did he quit his Fox News show? If you listen to Fox News CEO Roger Ailes, you might be confused about what happened.
In an interview with the Associated Press, Ailes was very ambiguous as he talked about Beck's departure from his daily program, which will occur later in the year.
"Half of the headlines say he's been canceled," Ailes said. "The other half say he quit. We're pretty happy with both of them."
He also seemed to imply that Beck's show might have been getting a little tired.
"We felt Glenn brought additional information, a unique perspective, a certain amount of passion and insight to the channel and he did," Ailes said. "But that story of what's going on and why America is in trouble today, I think he told that story as well as could be told. Whether you can just keep telling that story or not ... we're not so sure."
But he stressed that he will continue to work with Beck. "We like each other," he said.

Repeat:
Whether you can just keep telling that story or not ... we're not so sure."Whether you can just keep telling that story or not ... we're not so sure."Whether you can just keep telling that story or not ... we're not so sure."Whether you can just keep telling that story or not ... we're not so sure."

I hate to admit it but it does sound like Fox may have let him go. Having said that, I don't trust the AP. They're not above fabricating fake info.

If you're keeping score at home that's Joe Bloe 437, WTF 1.
Old 12-29-2011, 12:55 PM   #85
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
I hate to admit it but it does sound like Fox may have let him go. Having said that, I don't trust the AP. They're not above fabricating fake info.

If you're keeping score at home that's Joe Bloe 437, WTF 1.
loflmao, good one joe!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 01:07 PM   #86
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

if the contract expired and is not renewed by either party, that is not the same thing as being fired.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 01:12 PM   #87
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
if the contract expired and is not renewed by either party, that is not the same thing as being fired.
You also have to look at all the heat Beck's sponsors were getting from leftist groups. If Fox chose not to renew his contract it may not have been just due to ratings and demographic profiles.
Old 12-29-2011, 01:13 PM   #88
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

A cokehead is a cokehead is a cokehead. We have no idea how much Obama used, or even if he has quit. He will say whatever he thinks is politically advantageous.
Old 12-29-2011, 01:29 PM   #89
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
it is pretty damn close when the employeer basically says they do not think hearing the sme thing over and over is the direction they want to continue with. Can't any of you right winger read between the lines?

Cutiepie .... I saw glenn beck and gw bush snorting coke off each others ass in indonia whereobama grew up!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 07:57 PM   #90
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Buchanan was a lawyer BTW.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women