Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60409
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48456
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41675
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36061
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-27-2017, 09:18 PM   #76
Alchemist2u
Lifetime Premium Access

Kudos to the fastest growing thread I have seen in a long time. As a relative newbie to ICKY, it does seem like the Syracuse Mafia vs the Buffalo Outlier. Such fun. Too late to say 'let the games begin', that happened hours ago. Somehow, I suspect that life will go on, and NOTHING will change. I have enjoyed the spirited dialogue.
Alchemist2u is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 09:19 PM   #77
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli View Post
The BMW was brought up by the mod before lol Eli
So maybe you both get a nice bancation.... they are given out with reckless abandon these days...

Quote:
and I really don't think its hers.....
Eli
Oh it's hers... I seen her driving it... It's probably on the Hobby Mansion Moat Security cams....

Quote:
It's a lie like everything else ..... Eli
Oh Eli.... I'll have to fill you in sometime.... it doesn't matter if it's a lie or the truth anymore.... all that matters is what yuou type into google and find.....

Quote:
I have a beemer and I drive it everywhere
No trouble there but I thank you Paul
Eli
I do believe that driving your own beemer is okay except in Red edit Town.... Not sure about taking a cab or bus in that vicinity though....
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 09:20 PM   #78
Eli
Ambassador

Encounters: 11
My ECCIE Reviews

BonFire<

I'm not in the most pleasant of moods but you can ask. I don't think you need what you ask for. I'll have a drink with you this weekend and we can make all your dreams come true. Does that work for you? Or not if you are an ass.....lol

Who are you asking btw?

Eli
Eli is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 09:26 PM   #79
Eli
Ambassador

Encounters: 11
My ECCIE Reviews

Paulie.

Love you but stop taking things out if context,,,,,, I don't drive a beemer ....its' a piece of shit . as many other related things are. Have fun at this But realize when its time.

Eli
Eli is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 09:37 PM   #80
bella0203
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 307670
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

BBG, unlocked door is not typical there. I'm guessing she left it that way for Sophia. Posting that publicly was dangerous though, regardless. I figured Sophia had no work of her own. Otherwise why would she totally leave Syracuse? Sindi can do everything without being physically present (sending clients to her). Although,I'm positive shed have came home or sent someone there regardless to be with her. It really didn't have to become this dramatic. She left early in day still before giving anything a chance. It's not ideal she wasn't there upon arrival. I agree, but an eccie post? Maybe posting in the girls section I could understand. But a coed post just makes it look like she's trying to bad mouth a provider. This isn't info relevant to any guys. It's not like a client was blown off. It's a provider only issue.
bella0203 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 10:04 PM   #81
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
The BMW was brought up by the mod before lol and I really don't think its hers..... It's a lie like everything else ..... I have a beemer and I drive it everywhere, She rides a bus and a cab..
No trouble there but I thank you Paul
Eli
Quote:
Paulie.

Love you but stop taking things out if context,,,,,, I don't drive a beemer ....its' a piece of shit . as many other related things are. Have fun at this But realize when its time.

Eli
So you have a beemer.... and you drive it everywhere.....but don't drive it because it's a piece of shit????
Not sure how I got that out of context....

Anyways.... are you aware that the new recent interpretations on outing here revolve around revealing that there are hookers in certain red edit towns????

Lot's different than ASPD... that's for sure....
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 10:12 PM   #82
Bonfirenut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Eli, I know I'm an ass!!! As to whom I was puttin' the request for, ummmm, female-type that consensus says: she who has superior ass.
Bonfirenut is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 10:38 PM   #83
Saltcitykitten
Erotic Visionary

User ID: 350609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

A superior ass lol
There are quite a few legendary asses around.
Love an ass man lol.
Saltcitykitten is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 12:27 AM   #84
MISCREANT
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Interesting ideas you have Eli. It is sad though to watch an old man flail around and make shit up. Sindi fucked up, so did you.

After I spoke to Bella by way of PM, I was wrong to associate her with your brothel. I have apologized to her.

Watching you enter the fray is great though still wondering why we have not been graced by the illustrious hooker and madam extraordinair, Sindi.

Is she still sick? Maybe she had some bad cheesecake?

Anyway, I'll dance with Hooker Ambassador Eli anytime. Publicly or privately.

Quote:
Hello Everybody!

Stiff and I are having cold ones....We are relaxing by my pool and Elle is displaying her absolutely superb body and teasing the shit out of us... But WE ARE MEN and if you watched the movie we have discipline!

On the other side of the coin:

I just found out that Mis.....Cre....Ant might be but not sure....someone who has been pursuing Sindi for the past year or so and has been denied every time he has approached her. She tried to pass him off to her friends but they won't even see him. She said they call him the" phone booth freak "cause he always calls from a pay phone.

Seriously How many of them can there be left ?...I Mean Phone Booths Not Phone Booth Freaks!!!.which explains the reason he is upset and irritable and jealous of everyone here who actually gets to see the fine ladies we have on this site. Have you noticed he really has nothing to say that's nice ....about anything? He also has no reviews here or anywhere else. I did some research btw. And I will approach him soon about him getting some therapy to help him.

Was he one of the clients that Sophia was supposed to see at Sindi's yesterday? Was he a multiple hour client since Sophia is really into the money making part of this that she stated? Was he Client at regular rate....or .... GFE rate .......or PSE rate? Wait!!!! How do You do that Sophia? Do you have a switch you flip on your body that puts you in the mood for GFE? LOL You are an actress! Being an actress is fine and it works in this world but I prefer women who don't talk about it. When you admit you are here for the $$ and don't care about the guys ....then you won't be here long. But frankly I love the honesty that all you care about is the money and not the guys. I'm sure you can fool anyone too. You are a woman and we are just foolish stupid men. Sorry, I'll just speak for myself. lol

Many ladies here care and are nice to the guys and not pretentious in their attitudes. This includes the Sindis....Bellas....Elles....N ikkis////Scarletts....Hunters.....Chloe s.....Lillies....there are too many more...and there will be more as time progresses. They do care and really go out of their way to be good and understanding. Us guys don't always see this. But some will and some don't.

BTW,

I'm Eli

I will have a pleasure of finding you if ,I like you, while I.m enjoying life!
MISCREANT is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 12:56 AM   #85
Bonfirenut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Well miss Salt, I was thinking of one and only one...but now that you mention it, there are two on the brain now. One I have adored, and one I have not had the pleasure. Hmmmmm
Bonfirenut is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 01:03 AM   #86
CourtesanMorgan
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 372794
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This has been a very enjoyable read everyone, thank you!
The many opinions and ideas from everyone has been very refreshing and eye opening.
I can only hope the amount of energy that everyone has put forth in their comments,
you all will continue to put forth every day in your careers and real life, if not more.
Same goes for myself
CourtesanMorgan is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 04:11 AM   #87
Carlos Danger
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CourtesanMorgan View Post
continue to put forth every day in your careers
lik a real go getta. Whew

Carlos Danger is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 06:39 AM   #88
JONBALLS