Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70489
biomed161100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47795
pyramider46370
bambino40455
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-12-2012, 03:56 PM   #76
Commander Salamander
Valued Poster

Petrino will be fine, programs across the country will be scrambling to grab him. Arkansas just frakked up the handling of this situation and it will bite us even worse in the end.
Commander Salamander is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 02:07 PM   #77
Sydney Pure
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 3483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It has caused such a ruckus in so many peoples life I know very personally. I wish society would stop with the bullshit...
Sydney Pure is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 02:18 PM   #78
MrHappy4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Well Sydney, if Jessica's number is in your contact directory, I wouldn't mind an introduction . . .
MrHappy4u is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 07:24 PM   #79
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I just saw the cover of the Times today ..omg..

Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 09:59 PM   #80
MrHappy4u
Valued Poster

Even Hitler has weighed in on the situation. You'll laugh your ass off!

http://meemsy.com/v/1686
Old 04-18-2012, 11:15 PM   #81
MrGiz
BANNED

eXXXcellent!!.... I still think it was fucking sTuPiD to fire him!!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 02:49 AM   #82
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
.... I still think it was fucking sTuPiD to fire him!!
+1.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 08:48 AM   #83
Howl at the Moon
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Won't make me popular- but I think he had to go. Yes- he was hired to coach football. But he was also hired to run the program and as the highest paid employee of the state. If he was CFO for a company and was a great CFO, but put his girlfriend on the payroll and exposed the company to lawsuits that way- he would be out the door. Every exec has more responsibility than their technical expertise. The CIO who is a brilliant tech strategist who takes kickbacks from vendors has to go as well. EVen a VP of sales who can drive billions to the bottom line cannot survive a breach of fiduciary accountability- at least if the board is doing their job. State government has even less wiggle room.

I think he could and should have survived the affair. And the money he spent on her that was his is his business. All that is a personal issue for him to work out. We are way past "moral turpitude" clauses in employment contracts.

But he has both a legal and fiduciary accountability as a senior manager for the state and the University. One which he breached. To keep him would have been to excuse an action that would have gotten anyone else working for an entity as public as state government kicked to the curb in about an hour.

Sad really, because he is a great coach.
Howl at the Moon is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 09:22 AM   #84
MrGiz
BANNED

I understand your point... but just because it's conventional wisdom to shitcan/fire any CEO for similar type fouls , doesn't always mean that's the "best " move for whatever organization... particularly, in this circumstance.

He's definitely, personally responsible for whatever was going to happen to him... but Political Correct Pussification is the "reason" he was fired... just my opinion
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 10:47 AM   #85
MrHappy4u
Valued Poster

I disagree, Giz. The real reason he fired was 1) he lied to Long and tried to cover it up; and 2) By fucking a subordinate that he hired, he created HUGE potential liability for the University for sexual harassment charges.

As much as I didn't want to several years ago, I fired a supervisor I caught banging another employee in the back room. I didn't care he was banging her, but the potential liability was tremendous. And it was on company time. . .
Old 04-20-2012, 11:08 AM   #86
MrGiz
BANNED

Sexual harrassment of who? By whom?

As far as I know, their relationship was totally consentual.

Is lying about a sexual affair always grounds for firing?
ALWAYS? If so , why?

Long did not want to fire him.... he only felt pressured to fire him, by political correct social convention!
I say FUCK social convention! Guess it's just me... Pussification, I'm tellin ya....
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 11:32 AM   #87
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHappy4u View Post
I disagree, Giz. The real reason he fired was 1) he lied to Long and tried to cover it up; and 2) By fucking a subordinate that he hired, he created HUGE potential liability for the University for sexual harassment charges.

As much as I didn't want to several years ago, I fired a supervisor I caught banging another employee in the back room. I didn't care he was banging her, but the potential liability was tremendous. And it was on company time. . .
You taught him well. Let me guess she was Blonde, Big Boobs, and had Brains. We maybe not brains at the time but two out of three ain't bad!!
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 11:47 AM   #88
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty View Post
You taught him well. Let me guess she was Blonde, Big Boobs, and had Brains. We maybe not brains at the time but two out of three ain't bad!!
Honestly... Blonde with big boobs ought to be good enough.

Besides, everyone knows that when your head is filled with brains, your boobs shrink & your hair automatically turns red!
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 11:47 AM   #89
MacTheKnife
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHappy4u View Post

+1
MacTheKnife is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 12:20 PM   #90
cecark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Lawsuits by other applicants for the position for which she was hired. I did hear that she was surrorted by others at the University in very senior positions, making a successful lawsuit difficult. Had she never been hired into the athletics dept., four days prior to accident, Patrino would never have been fired.
cecark is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women