Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60420
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48459
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41748
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36105
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-19-2011, 02:24 PM   #76
Budman
BANNED

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha thom View Post
My Pet Peeves:
- Usually a pm on Eccie: "Are you available today at noon?" (when it's 9am, no other info is given, not even a first name). I learned to just bite my tongue and not respond even though I feel sooo tempted to tell them off.
- E-mail correspondence back and forth asking about this and that, that don't have anything to do with setting up appointments or providing. I'm a busy gal, I don't have time to chit chat all day. Ugh!
- "Can I get a discount?"
- Appointment request for weekends when it's very clear on my profile everywhere saying: Availability: WEEKEND: NEVER.
- "Do you offer half hour?"

Basically, anything that doesn't make any sense annoys me! I'm turned on by smart people with common sense! :-)
This type of behavior goes both ways. It is very irratating when a provider places an ad and but her phone is disconnected and she doesn't check her PM's for several days. When she finally responds it's usually "Hi, when do you want to see me". I want to say "2 fucking days ago".

Another one that happens quite often is providers don't read the email or PM completely. I just had one the other day. Her ad states check her Showcase for rates. I sent her a PM asking what her rates are since the Showcases are down. The response is "Thanks for reading my ad. When do you want to see me".

Other pet peeves are:
1. Dirty incalls. No clean towels. (This is more than a pet peeve.)
2. Providers that don't know where they are at or don't have any idea where I'm coming from and give directions in left and rights. East, west, north & south make a hell of alot more sense.
3. Hobbyist that can't tell the truth in a review. Don't tell me she is 5'2" and 110 lbs when she is 5'0" and 145 lbs. If you like chunky girls, great. But I may be scheduling an appointment based on your review and I am looking for a spinner.
4. Providers that won't answer their phone and 60 seconds later send you a text. I can't read a text when I'm driving and certainly can't reply via text. Pick up the damn phone.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 02:27 PM   #77
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Very valid, sound, and reasonable complaints.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 02:31 PM   #78
China Doll
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9942
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
Providers that won't answer their phone and 60 seconds later send you a text. I can't read a text when I'm driving and certainly can't reply via text. Pick up the damn phone.
Just for the record, I will only answer my phone if a client is calling me right before an appointment. I will not do business that way, and I never will. Some of us just hate talking on the phone.
China Doll is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 02:37 PM   #79
Budman
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by China Doll View Post
Just for the record, I will only answer my phone if a client is calling me right before an appointment. I will not do business that way, and I never will. Some of us just hate talking on the phone.

And some of us hate texting.
Old 01-19-2011, 02:40 PM   #80
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
This type of behavior goes both ways. It is very irratating when a provider places an ad and but her phone is disconnected and she doesn't check her PM's for several days. When she finally responds it's usually "Hi, when do you want to see me". I want to say "2 fucking days ago". Or doesn't turn the damn thing off in session and keeps answering it.

Another one that happens quite often is providers don't read the email or PM completely. I just had one the other day. Her ad states check her Showcase for rates. I sent her a PM asking what her rates are since the Showcases are down. The response is "Thanks for reading my ad. When do you want to see me". Or 3 months later. Can't tell you the number of times I've gotten an email a month after I've lost town. And I start emailing when I get there.

Other pet peeves are:
1. Dirty incalls. No clean towels. (This is more than a pet peeve.)
2. Providers that don't know where they are at or don't have any idea where I'm coming from and give directions in left and rights. East, west, north & south make a hell of alot more sense.
3. Hobbyist that can't tell the truth in a review. Don't tell me she is 5'2" and 110 lbs when she is 5'0" and 145 lbs. If you like chunky girls, great. But I may be scheduling an appointment based on your review and I am looking for a spinner. Good reason not to rely on reviews.
4. Providers that won't answer their phone and 60 seconds later send you a text. I can't read a text when I'm driving and certainly can't reply via text. Pick up the damn phone. Providers that live on text. Most of them advertise for the over-30 crowd, and probably older. IMHO that age group doesn't do texts. My preference is email.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 02:40 PM   #81
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Uck I hate texting too if it's random...like 2 weeks after I have seen someone lol. I don't mind a quick text right after or before though, but I prefer a voice before I will agree to meet a person.
Old 01-19-2011, 02:42 PM   #82
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by China Doll View Post
Quote:
I hate them both. My preference is email.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 03:54 PM   #83
China Doll
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9942
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
I hate them both. My preference is email.
I was going to tell Budman that hopefully those who hate texting don't hate e-mail as well, but then Charles spoke up and offered his perspective. I prefer e-mails to texting as well.
China Doll is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 04:53 PM   #84
Budman
BANNED

emails or PM's are fine for initial contact and screening. Once that bridge is crossed I want to hear your voice. It should be understood that once an appointment is set and you are on your way texting is not a good contact method. First thing is I, and I'm sure many others, cannot read a text without my glasses so I need to remove my sunglasses and put on my reading glasses. Second, reading a text while driving is not the safest thing to do. And third, replying is impossible while driving.
Old 01-19-2011, 04:55 PM   #85
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I am a master texter lol. I can do it from almost anywhere. Did it sky diving once though the reception was pretty bad lmao!!
Old 01-19-2011, 05:41 PM   #86
Dartswinger
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
I am a master texter lol. I can do it from almost anywhere. Did it sky diving once though the reception was pretty bad lmao!!
You did it while skydiving!!!!!!! What was your AGL when you popped your chute???? Does your phone have an altimeter HUD so you can track your time to impact? How were you able to hang on to your cell phone chute when you chute popped???
Dartswinger is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 05:57 PM   #87
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

One word...Tandem. I did not have to worry about height and reaching 2000 feet before we pulled...all taken care of.

Pet Peeve...Tandem Instructor sticking his tongue in my ear during the free fall.
Old 01-19-2011, 11:54 PM   #88
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugbuddy View Post
Not talkin bout navigation GPS's!!! http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gps, Def #5
LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyGirl View Post
I would rather use my GPS instead of listening to 20 minutes of "oh and you'll see a church on your right and then about 20 feet down you'll see a fence post and maybe about 2 miles after the fence post you'll need to start looking for a light and a little ways after the light you'll want to make a left but it isn't marked and we don't put lights out." I like to watch the road not peer steadily into the distance looking for some random item because peeps don't know the streets in their neighborhood

I like directions that go more like "Go to A street, make a left, go to B street, make a right" I don't care about your landmarks ;p
With all due respect I don't babble for 20 minutes. My directions are very clear & for myown discretion I won't be more specific but my landmarks are recognizable (not like turn at the gas station)...in fact many visitors have said, "oh, I know exctly where you are now"

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
. I don't appreciate a knock on the door not knowing if it will be 3 minutes or a half hour..
I don't have a problem with what really is a courtesy call. As someone waiting on outcalls (that tend to be late), I appreciate it as well as I'm probably doing something else and want to make a better impression with you than with say the pizza delivery driver...

Quote:
4. Providers that won't answer their phone and 60 seconds later send you a text. I can't read a text when I'm driving and certainly can't reply via text. Pick up the damn phone.
Quote:
agree with your sentiment and the subsequent dscussion of texting, but without knowing exactly how old you are I'm going to suggest part of it is a generational thing...the kids these days text everything...I'm guessing she wasn't a 45 year old.
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 12:31 AM   #89
makeuqueef
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Providers answering their phones and texts during sessions. Really, isn't that my time we are spending together? Those outside interferences really leave a bad taste in my mouth. I leave my phone in my car because it seems like a common courtesy
makeuqueef is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 10:10 AM   #90
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
LOL

I don't have a problem with what really is a courtesy call. As someone waiting on outcalls (that tend to be late), I appreciate it as well as I'm probably doing something else and want to make a better impression with you than with say the pizza delivery driver...
Thank YOU! Courtesy is the right word.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women