Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
test
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162647
Yssup Rider60404
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48452
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41651
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36042
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-16-2017, 03:58 PM   #76
bc1969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Oh great, double post thingy—there goes my luv
bc1969 is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 05:32 PM   #77
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Hey Hot,
Can you post your Infraction page here?
If you post it, no problem. Someone else, that' a No No.

Hard for anyone to dispute what happened to you when it is out in the public.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 06:46 PM   #78
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

And then you double post. Unkewl, fewl. Jkm:

Now if CP would be kewl enough to answer now that I have confirmed with Falconbh(kewl handle btw)about the identity of his friend. We could put this question to bed. How about it? My repeating what essentially amounts to an email addy to a nonmember isn't an infraction is it? So why the points?

Will you answer please CP?
hotrix1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 08:23 PM   #79
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

3 days and nothing yet .... probably not gonna happen :/.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 09:24 PM   #80
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Default As you wish Precious, here ya go.

Old 11-16-2017, 10:48 PM   #81
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Default You going to answer CP?

Why is it so hard to get an explanation from you? Is an open forum too open for so many to see where there is a difference of interpretation of the guidelines? If you're going to impose an infraction on me, at least give me the legitimate reason why. Not some ambiguous PM for you to hide behind. Do it out in the open and name the major offense requiring a penalty of those damn 10 pts.

What are you afraid of?
Old 11-16-2017, 11:10 PM   #82
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28
Default LMmFao........

Jesus Ho Trix I get out of pocket for a little while and I should have known ...

I had to read this and this does stick like shit man. if it wasn't the op email it can't be outing even if the dude was a member it didn't link it to his handle .

#5 - Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously. Membership here is anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username

Or am I reading this wrong....Hummmmm.......Naaaaaa

so WTF CP ????
I thought I would write it big so maybe he would see it ! I know he may not be able to find his glasses Lmao!!!

I really think CP should make this right if he wants to get any respect ! I know he is hiding He told us last year he don't ans question from the lil old members on the board we are so below him !

So WTF CP ?????? your Hiding is Cracking Me the fuck up .....
Jjsunday is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 11:12 PM   #83
OldFloridaDude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

And I will donate these to help as well

I mean how hard is it to wipe the sand from ones vagina and come on here and say 1 of 2 things...

1) I fucked up, oops, everyone is just human sometimes

OR

2) You got what you deserved and here is why:
OldFloridaDude is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 11:13 PM   #84
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Plus WTF rabbit!!!!!! you back in the rabbit hole ???? I know this is CP fuck up but you are a mod here too ??????? You Got no say here anymore ..........
Old 11-16-2017, 11:20 PM   #85
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Just for the record I think what Hot did was not right But non-the-less you are making shit up again CP( You know your own rules) how the Hell is this braking the GL?????????????
Old 11-17-2017, 12:07 AM   #86
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Default Oh shit, Jj is in the house.

Man WTF took you so damn long? Didn't you smell the stink wafting over there in Tally? Damn fuckery again in the Panhandle I tell you.

Cp might have just forgot a few things that happened not too long ago. Right Cp? C'mon now, you won't need body armor for this. Just a simple explanation is all I'm politely asking for. And you know I don't usually do polite.
Old 11-17-2017, 12:52 AM   #87
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldFloridaDude View Post

And I will donate these to help as well
Should we start a gofundme drive? A single bottle might not be adequate. Donors needed.
Old 11-17-2017, 12:56 AM   #88
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrix1 View Post
Man WTF took you so damn long? Didn't you smell the stink wafting over there in Tally? Damn fuckery again in the Panhandle I tell you.

Cp might have just forgot a few things that happened not too long ago. Right Cp? C'mon now, you won't need body armor for this. Just a simple explanation is all I'm politely asking for. And you know I don't usually do polite.
Glad to know some body missed me lol Now you got me all tear-y eyed......Ya Lmao

But hell I thought I was smelling something. But I really thought it was coming from Quincy you know some of that new kinda plant food they were using.

But hell getting CP to say he is wrong....... IDK...you would almost have to be Married to the right Gal before that would happen!!!

He's hard headed .......

I know I have seen other Mods say they were wrong on other boards and the members respect the hell out of them.

Hell Rabbit has told me before and he got my respect !

It take a man To say he was wrong.........
Old 11-17-2017, 01:11 AM   #89
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Should we write St. C you think J? I'm not waiting for hell to freeze over before this gets cleared up. Don't really want to bother the man, but then again, he did say to keep an eye on his modtards for him. Passionate Motherfucker that I am. Man, I still get goosebumps when I think of him giving me that moniker. Wear it like a medal, coming from him. Was like being knighted.

Damn, now I wish I kept that PM for posterity's sake. Think he remembers us tards?
Old 11-17-2017, 01:57 AM   #90
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Default Oh crap. I fucked up! Sorry dearhunter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
If the email is not a member, it is not outing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrix1 View Post
Then why the points? It wasn't it private either. If it wasn't outing, what was the reason? My repeating an erroneous email some kind of guideline violation? Quit being evasive, why don't you?
Upon further review, I realized an error on my part tby which I may have offended a person I have the utmost respect for. I put myself at your mercy, dearhunter.

Sorry dh. I hope you didn't think that I was using that tone with you. My quoting your post to ask Cp should have been written a little more precisely. It should have said "Quit being evasive CP" and that would have been better understood as to who(or is it whom) the query was directed. My bad dh. I will take my lumps if due.

Dammit. Now I've had to apologize twice in a thread I started. Dammit Jj. You and your moral lessons. Gets me thinking I shouldn't be posting this late into the night when I'm more likely to be fucking up.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women