Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47752
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-13-2010, 05:59 AM   #76
roboy25
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

[QUOTE=bluffcityguy;42903]Remember the old joke: Why does a bride smile on her wedding day? She knows she's given her last blow job.

AFter 35 years of being married I can testify to BCG's wisdom and jokes!!!
roboy25 is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 09:56 AM   #77
Magnus
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Good prostate and breast health are important to me also. That is why I pledge to donate to commission more of these worthwhile clinical studies as my new years resolution. By donate I mean my time and body as a test subject. Good health is important to all of us. We must all do our part.

Magnus
Magnus is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 09:36 PM   #78
Commander Salamander
Valued Poster

With much of the talk in regard to BBBJ's framed within the context of HIV transmission, there are other non-deadly but permanent diseases like Herpes (Herpes Simplex Virus 2). As I understand it, HSV2 can be picked up by the provider while performing oral sex on the client, and then transmitted to the genital area of another client.

While what I just wrote can be perceived as showing selfish concern for the client's well being, the threat of re-transmission to the genital area occurs to the provider as well, especially with free flowing GFE's.

Personally speaking, I wish we wouldn't 'pressure' (I hope that isn't too strong of a word) providers like Dana who offer a different perspective on the provider experience into areas they're not comfortable with. There are some guys who like girls such as her due to the relative safety they provide as a result of the sexual limits they place on themselves.
Commander Salamander is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 01:31 AM   #79
MrGiz
BANNED

Default Thank You!!

GND has apparently , already made her own informed opinions....

And I must say.... I Luv the Incall Weekend idea!!

Giz
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 12:56 PM   #80
Girl Nexxxt Door
Account Disabled

User ID: 4808

I am happy with my cbj/bbbj switch. I am very oral, & something was just missing from the whole experience doing cbj. Plus, sucking on a balloon animal just wasn't very tasty.

& I absofuckinglutely LOVE incalls...the weekend is going very well. Instead of driving around listening to Nancy Navigator (my GPS Girl), I can now spend my time doing more important things...like watching Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure! I might think about doing this "In-Call Wknd" thing on a regular basis!

When you gonna come see me, Mr. Giz?!?
Girl Nexxxt Door is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 04:45 PM   #81
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't think it's fair to knock one way or the other. For both client and provider, the "hobby" is like a buffet - there is something on the table for you. Whatever appeals to you ...go for it.

I am a BBBJCIMNQNS - love the acronyms - lol.
Now, let me tell you a SECRET. My choice aint about my clients - it's alllll about me. Why BBBJ? I have never found a condom I can take, they up my gag reflex by like 1000. Flavored lubes only make it worse.

Years ago I was at a dance club in Nash to see Nina Hartley. Someone asked her "Spit or Swallow?" Her answer was "Swallow. Why would I jump up run to the bathroom and spit? By the time I do that, I could have swallowed, taken a drink and gone on to something else."

Plus, yeah I like it. Regardless, it's my choice. Why I choose is my business.

Whatever a provider decides, that is her right and I fully support everybody's right to do their business as they see fit. When I start paying your bills, then I can start telling you what to do or not to do and who to do it with - that goes for both sides.
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 05:05 PM   #82
Bimboknocker
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 8

GND glad things are going your way, but did Nancy ever steer you wrong?
Bimboknocker is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 05:25 PM   #83
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl Nexxxt Door View Post
I am happy with my cbj/bbbj switch. I am very oral, & something was just missing from the whole experience doing cbj. Plus, sucking on a balloon animal just wasn't very tasty.
So when are you going on tour to Ohio?
ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 06:09 PM   #84
willro
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
I am happy with my cbj/bbbj switch. I am very oral, & something was just missing from the whole experience doing cbj.

& I absofuckinglutely LOVE incalls...the weekend is going very well. Instead of driving around listening to Nancy Navigator (my GPS Girl), I can now spend my time doing more important things...like watching Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure!
I have to say that I think both decisions are "most excellent!" and definitely not "bogus." lol, I watched part of that movie today too.
willro is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 06:20 PM   #85
Girl Nexxxt Door
Account Disabled

User ID: 4808

I thought Ohio was where people say they're from when they don't want anyone to know where they're really from... Lol. Just kidding. But seriously, I don't tour. Don't like leaving the kiddies unattended for too long a time. I'll be lucky if my house isn't burnt down after my in-call weekend!
Girl Nexxxt Door is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 06:42 PM   #86
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

Quote:
I thought Ohio was where people say they're from when they don't want anyone to know where they're really from... Lol. Just kidding. But seriously, I don't tour. Don't like leaving the kiddies unattended for too long a time. I'll be lucky if my house isn't burnt down after my in-call weekend!
LOL! Sure rub it in. . .maybe I will just have to head south this summer.

I won't hijack the thread with a personal conversation. . .check your PM!
ANONONE is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women