Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > Shreveport/Bossier City > Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City
Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47568
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35400
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-13-2012, 11:03 AM   #76
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I do quite well in Shreveport........despite being "a little older" than most providers that stop thru!

{Sanaa when i get back to htown,we will party!]
Old 05-13-2012, 12:15 PM   #77
sensualsanaa
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1199
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milehigh65 View Post
MM, the S'port "gentlemen" are aquiring quite the rep, I say this only because I'm consatantly hearing from several providers that will not step foot in to s'port as it is a absolute money looser for them. It is starting appear that do well here meet a certain criteria. It appears that if a provider is full figured/curvacious she's better off to keep driving through S'port.
If the title of this thread were to say "In need of quality young 100 lbs (size 0) providers". This way quality providers that don't meet that criteria will not respond to the calling only to learn that in s'port's eyes their not quality. I wonder how many quality prividers we have missed out on because of such a obvious preference .
I only responded SS because personally I don't want to be grouped with others as not able to recognize quality.
thanks milehigh, that's the point that I was trying to make. If there are certain parameters that one should meet in regards to JR and other's standard of "quality" for shreveport, it would be good to list that as well. Considering I take good care of myself and only stay at upscale hotels and provide a damn good session BCD and TCB without management or any forbidden topic issues, I know I'm quality. Just not a white or hispanic spinner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
I do quite well in Shreveport........despite being "a little older" than most providers that stop thru!

{Sanaa when i get back to htown,we will party!]
Yes Dallas, we need to hang out! IDK what it is about me or other girls who haven't done well in S'Port that these gents don't like, but no harm no foul. Everything isn't for every body.
Old 05-13-2012, 12:22 PM   #78
Guest071313-5
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensualsanaa View Post
oh, the guys dont like girls like me out in Shreveport...
My taste have a wide range. I also like the three B's, Brown, Boobies, and Bootyliciousness!

B
Old 05-13-2012, 12:27 PM   #79
Guest071313-5
Account Disabled

Quote:
a white or hispanic spinner.
Yep, I like these too. I guess poonanny is too me like shrimp was to Bubba Gump, I like it all!

B
Old 05-13-2012, 02:43 PM   #80
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I luv Shreveport and like I said earlier,I do good there...but put me in jackson mississippi or hattiesburg Mississippi and i can't get but one appointment!

{I think it is just luck of the draw sometimes Sanaa.......you are well loved in houston}
Old 05-13-2012, 04:39 PM   #81
MissMelissa
Account Disabled

User ID: 565

I am in Monroe, tonight visting friends and family but still free to see you. I will be heading over to Shreveport tommorow...
Old 05-13-2012, 05:04 PM   #82
Milehigh65
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Dr, just out of curiosity when you come to S'port, how many of your visits are repeats? I only ask b/c I think your sucess is a result of being so well established and and let's face it; any guy that has seen you, knows how you set it off. I would love to get in the middle of you and SS OMG!
Old 05-13-2012, 05:38 PM   #83
Harley Diablo
Premium Access

Encounters: 373
Default Shreveport

Gentleman, I will respond as my name hjones came up in this thread. I disagree with most of this as I have seen most of the girls that come thru and as far as not choclate, look at the last two that was hear a few days ago, I saw them and jr saw one of them. We can only do so much but there are a few ladies that have come thru that told me I was the only one as they had alot of cancellations. Shreveport will never be Dallas but look at Haley Foxx, Savanna, Madison May, Autuumn Knight, these ladies keep coming so we are not all bad. I think the lady just caught us on a bad week and shit happens. I wish some of you would step up to the plate more when they do come as it would help but Jr and I are always trying our best but $$$$$ run slow sometimes and I am an old fuck and I run slow some times. I know Haley is coming back this week and so is Sovanna and they are quality ladies. Stop wishing and make it happen. Khloe Cruise who is a top provider from Dallas, a total knockout that I missed was here a few days ago, how many of you saw her. Stop the bitching and start spending when they come over and this shit will go away.
Old 05-13-2012, 06:17 PM   #84
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milehigh65 View Post
Dr, just out of curiosity when you come to S'port, how many of your visits are repeats? I only ask b/c I think your sucess is a result of being so well established and and let's face it; any guy that has seen you, knows how you set it off. I would love to get in the middle of you and SS OMG!
I usually have half & half ratio.........I will say that your statement is true baby...I think aLso it is sometimes just luck of the draw when "NEW" providers come thru the area.
{I have been there once when it was "slow" for me.....there were alot of young hotties from dallas in town at same time}

Shreveport can also sometimes be a "last minute kinda town".........and I have found that weekends can be goood 99% of the time.

Sanaa I can vouch that you are a hot as hell gal and wish you the best wherever you go...........shreveport is still a great city and i have met alot of wonderful men there..............and if you wanna try a double if we are there at the same time,that would be awesome!{Milehigh is one helluva great guy}
Old 05-13-2012, 08:25 PM   #85
Milehigh65
Account Disabled

Sanaa I can vouch that you are a hot as hell gal and wish you the best wherever you go...........shreveport is still a great city and i have met alot of wonderful men there..............and if you wanna try a double if we are there at the same time,that would be awesome!{Milehigh is one helluva great guy}[/quote]

Thank you Dallas,
I know that shrevport has a repretation of being last minute, providers tell me that all the time guys here are not motivete to pre-book(i'm guilty myself of that). For me I preferr the weekends, nothing like a session on Friday evening after work to help me unwind for the wkend, Saturday can be great as I'm usually out on my HD and to session makes the ride even more relaxing(Lol), Sundays great way to regroup and prepare for the stressful week ahead. Give me a heads up when you come this way again,
Old 05-13-2012, 08:31 PM   #86
Guest071313-5
Account Disabled

I agree about the guys needing to step up. Im definitely trying too but some of these girls only have good TCB skills with someone that has 50 reviews. Understandable. I kick myself in the ass for missing out on a couple of girls, top quality, that were willing to give me a chance but work interfered for me. Oh well, that's life. Whatcha gonna do?

Move or travel to Dallas I guess. Sanaa I think your beautiful baby, and DallasRain is the bomb! If you two girls do doubles, y'all gonna hurt some lucky guy.

Back to the grind for me
Old 05-13-2012, 08:53 PM   #87
Milehigh65
Account Disabled

HJ, if I came off as bitching, that was not my intent. Through all the verbage the point I was trying to make is, we should not send negative vibes to providers that are exploring options to come to the area, no matter what your personal preference is. If one is not interested in a provider than that is ok, but no need to make her fell she's not good enough or not of quality.
Just a comment the ladies you mentioned above that frequent the area 3 out 4 of them have or have had restrictions that prevent a gentlmen like me from booking with them, again that's fine everyone has their preference.
Myself I like to hobby 2-3 times a week b/c of that I try to stay in a certain cost range, these days it is getting more and more difficult the price to play is going up, therefore keeps my hobbying down a bit. Not all of us can aford to play at JR's level, I'm hoping I can when i'm a little older Lol. But for the record I'm out there more than you know participating.
Old 05-14-2012, 06:30 AM   #88
sensualsanaa
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1199
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post

Sanaa I can vouch that you are a hot as hell gal and wish you the best wherever you go...........shreveport is still a great city and i have met alot of wonderful men there..............and if you wanna try a double if we are there at the same time,that would be awesome!{Milehigh is one helluva great guy}
OMG I dont know if anyone else can handle a double with me and you! our last 4 some was epic! I told you, whenever we're in the same town I am always ready and willing to rock with you baby! As Milehigh said, YOU SET IT OFF! I'm actually in Dallas this weekend and before seeing the negative comments in this thread, I was going to shoot to S'Port when I finished my business in Dallas, but it's too late now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beezdat View Post
Sanaa I think your beautiful baby, and DallasRain is the bomb! If you two girls do doubles, y'all gonna hurt some lucky guy.

I'm going to have Dallas make shirts that say "I survived the HOT DAMN DOUBLES". LOL
Old 05-14-2012, 06:33 AM   #89
Lea Madisson
Admin with tits!

User ID: 3862
My ECCIE Reviews

I love Shreveport. I know some really nice guys there! so, if you like quality sexy intelligent mature women, I am one of those for sure!

I will be there next week with my favorite doubles partner, Lorelei, who is no stranger to Shreveport either!

Check the ad!!

Smooch!

Lea
Old 05-14-2012, 06:36 AM   #90
Lea Madisson
Admin with tits!

User ID: 3862
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
OMG I dont know if anyone else can handle a double with me and you! our last 4 some was epic! I told you, whenever we're in the same town I am always ready and willing to rock with you baby! As Milehigh said, YOU SET IT OFF! I'm actually in Dallas this weekend and before seeing the negative comments in this thread, I was going to shoot to S'Port when I finished my business in Dallas, but it's too late now.

I'm going to have Dallas make shirts that say "I survived the HOT DAMN DOUBLES". LOL
LOL, SensualSanaa... Dallas is a phenomenal doubles partner. WE use to do doubles and we advertised as the Biker Check and the Southern Belle!! LOL

Dallas does rocks... and I love to t-shirt idea!

Smooch!

Lea
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women