Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > The Sandbox - New Orleans
The Sandbox - New Orleans The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160601
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 03-04-2016, 04:05 PM   #76
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29123
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey Al. Calm down Read my story on the Mississippi board in my thread called Mississippi Ladies. Tell me what ya think after that Sweetheart. U r not allowed to propose... giggles. I have had many offers to be exclusive... tried it twice... not happening again. But yeah, I am different and I attract a certain type of man who enjoys having fun and having real sex. But, if I am in town and a gent has to cancel then I turn on my computer, log in and if u r well seasoned or pre screened... I will usually take a one hour play date. If my light is on and u r ready... then pm me. I rarely get cancellations though. MAYBE one a visit... if any. I use to have over 200 reviewers... all but 1 were this way. I actually have a lot of over nights from traveling men or single men. Those are real nice too, usually last 7-9 hours and 800-1000 all expenses paid. Have u not read my reviews? There are 5 but one is a duplicate. I keep forgetting about that... but yeah, I am not the wham bam thank u mam type. Never have had my ass up in the air yelling "next". I take my health very seriously and my pussy is still tight... very tight and very fresh. So, we can spend a morning, afternoon or evening together and share a memory. Since the first time, we get a room together to protect u, me and my other "special friends"... and we have "off the clock" time... it's gonna run a total of about 400 depending on where u choose to take me for say lunch and what love shack u choose. The second date will run about 320-350. And of course if I have seen u before and we know what we like... a one hour quickie is an option. But I can't get to know u in an hour. Don't even wanna try. It's not long enough. That's why I have a two hour for 300 special. I could yank u in a room and get u off in 5-15 minutes for 50 bux... but not if I don't know u and only cause u just don't have time but wanna see me really really bad and u r special to me and I wanna see u too. I have done that a couple of times. I also have given birthday freebies to my dearest luv bugs. I havenlike an exckusive club. That's the best way to look at it. Membership has it's privileges.
Lacey Companion is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 10:13 PM   #77
funluv
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Thanks again to everyone who has posted on this thread. I most say lately things are looking up for me. I wish you all the same luck.
funluv is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 11:53 PM   #78
TabooTerry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

That's good to hear. Things definitely got up for me after seeing who I like to call the blonde goddess Gabby lol the price probably turned people away but I'm glad I made the decision to see her hope she could make a trip back here within a couple months.
TabooTerry is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 04:47 AM   #79
Adaline
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 323257
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by funluv View Post
Thanks again to everyone who has posted on this thread. I most say lately things are looking up for me. I wish you all the same luck.
Glad to hear it!
Adaline is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 10:18 AM   #80
manofthebayou
Premium Access

Encounters: 80

I'll add something to this thread that is ongoing as we speak.

Yesterday I contacted a provider via text as per her wishes. She texted me back roughly two hours later and we set up a time at my hotel.

She asked me to text or call her at a certain time this morning to confirm. She did not answer the phone and her voicemail was full. I texted her.

I hear from her about an hour later. She overslept and was apologizing profusely.

Now...get this....she's loaning her sister her car. Her sister was supposed to drop her off at my hotel so now she's taking a cab here. We've set up another time. I'm flexible today so it isn't a big deal.

Because her rate is very reasonable I offered to pay her cab fare. She said no....it was her fault she was late and her responsibility.

I'm impressed with that...and therefore will estimate her round trip cab fare and tip her accordingly.

And I have a feeling because she was late, she's going to make sure this is really good.

I'll review afterward.

It's all about being considerate to others, whether you are a provider or a client.

Physically speaking, this woman is the girl of my dreams. No....really. And judging by all of the above, she seems to have some integrity as well.

I might marry her.
manofthebayou is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 10:20 AM   #81
TabooTerry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by manofthebayou View Post
I'll add something to this thread that is ongoing as we speak.

Yesterday I contacted a provider via text as per her wishes. She texted me back roughly two hours later and we set up a time at my hotel.

She asked me to text or call her at a certain time this morning to confirm. She did not answer the phone and her voicemail was full. I texted her.

I hear from her about an hour later. She overslept and was apologizing profusely.

Now...get this....she's loaning her sister her car. Her sister was supposed to drop her off at my hotel so now she's taking a cab here. We've set up another time. I'm flexible today so it isn't a big deal.

Because her rate is very reasonable I offered to pay her cab fare. She said no....it was her fault she was late and her responsibility.

I'm impressed with that...and therefore will estimate her round trip cab fare and tip her accordingly.

And I have a feeling because she was late, she's going to make sure this is really good.

I'll review afterward.

It's all about being considerate to others, whether you are a provider or a client.

Physically speaking, this woman is the girl of my dreams. No....really. And judging by all of the above, she seems to have some integrity as well.

I might marry her.
Wow its that serious ill be waiting for that review
TabooTerry is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 07:26 PM   #82
funluv
Account Disabled

Smile Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by addison_scott View Post
Glad to hear it!

Thank you, Addison Scott!
Old 03-15-2016, 04:02 PM   #83
funluv
Account Disabled

Admins, if possible, please close this thread.
Old 03-22-2016, 12:18 AM   #84
KhloePleaza
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 300384
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm available in the Lafayette area! I Check my PMs & Emails hourly as to quickly respond. I'm currently in Lafayette if anyone is interested ;-)
Xoxo, Khloe P
KhloePleaza is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 06:43 PM   #85
funluv
Account Disabled

Cool Here we go again

Well, I had a run of good luck in the hobby that lasted about 9 months. Hopefully, this is just a short period of bad luck that will end soon.

How are things going for the rest of you?
Old 01-07-2017, 08:19 PM   #86
Audreyg
girl next door

User ID: 330991
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by funluv View Post
I've been hobbying since the 90s. Things are very tough now. I was in Charleston, SC in 93, and I could pick up a phone book dial a number and someone that was very appealing would be at my door in less than hour. Those days seem long gone. Now I type up a resume, try to be extremely nice in an email, in a text, on the phone, etc. only to be stood up or ignored. Man, if I wanted those problems, I'd try for a regular relationship.
I can respect that everyone is trying to be safe, but gee I've posted on ECCIE and I've seen several providers in the past. Lately, it's just a very depressing hobby.

Well, that concludes my grump.

Everyone, have a great weekend!

-Funluv

This coming from the guy who booked with me for tonight and messaged me saying he "has a cold."

It was very nice of you to promptly cancel, but reading your post today I can't help but feel a little insulted.
Audreyg is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 09:51 PM   #87
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you for sharing this info w/all of us Audreyg
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 09:58 PM   #88
Audreyg
girl next door

User ID: 330991
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You're welcome. Thank you for the support. I also posted about this in the Ladies room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeking ~P View Post
Thank you for sharing this info w/all of us Audreyg
Audreyg is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 11:01 PM   #89
funluv
Account Disabled

I do have a cold. What's your excuse?
Old 01-07-2017, 11:04 PM   #90
funluv