Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70486
biomed161081
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453048
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47789
pyramider46370
bambino40452
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-13-2013, 05:19 PM   #76
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfdude View Post
Olivia I think it's very sad that you aren't proud of your heritage, be proud chica.
Lol...or she could be referred to, as I've heard by some in the Hispanic community, as a coconut.
Russ38 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 06:50 PM   #77
Adabear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I have tried to stay away from this but, wrong is wrong. IT seems that this whole topic is being dismissed as "it is no big deal as there are a lot of....". Well, If someone outed me as a mailman (I'm not), then it leads people one step closer to who I am. This should not have happened in the first place and there should be consequences.

1. If she does not share this information openly, then it is a form of outing.
2. He mentioned that she should not post in areas he can not read as it is passe...if she did (and I have no idea), then how would he even know if she did. Unless he has access, someone told him about it, etc. Isn't that a violation as well?
3. I was with you for the most part but, white people do get discriminated against. We can argue of the severity and types of decriminalization but, it does not change the fact that it is there as well.
4. Lastly, I think the point here is not so much her (as she said it does not matter anymore) but, if he does it here and does not get hit for it, who is to say he will not do it again. The only difference is that it may hurt someone next time.

It is a thin line to allow some non-advertised things and not others. Be careful, once you start down the slippery slope, you may not be able to stop.
Adabear is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 07:08 PM   #78
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adabear View Post
2. He mentioned that she should not post in areas he can not read as it is passe...if she did (and I have no idea), then how would he even know if she did. Unless he has access, someone told him about it, etc. Isn't that a violation as well?
You're right, Build-A-Bear; you have no idea what's going on here. Don't be a sap, for anyone.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 07:11 PM   #79
golfdude
BANNED

Encounters: 17

Adabear,

My issue is that I haven't really seen anything to confirm that any real info was leaked about her. I don't have a dog in the fight but I kind of think Olivia is playing the sky is falling hoping to drum up some business.
golfdude is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 07:15 PM   #80
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
You're right, Build-A-Bear; you have no idea what's going on here. Don't be a sap, for anyone.
Build-A-Bear....Lmfao
Russ38 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 07:25 PM   #81
Adabear
Valued Poster

Good Point, I am only taking OH at her word. Although, I do not think she is still providing.

Quote:
Adabear,

My issue is that I haven't really seen anything to confirm that any real info was leaked about her. I don't have a dog in the fight but I kind of think Olivia is playing the sky is falling hoping to drum up some business.
Old 10-14-2013, 12:02 AM   #82
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Good Point, I am only taking OH at her word. Although, I do not think she is still providing.
Is that how your kinder/gentler SHMB works........banning fucktards on a hooktards "word"..........sweeeet
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 12:40 AM   #83
Adabear
Valued Poster

I did not say ban. Try again

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Is that how your kinder/gentler SHMB works........banning fucktards on a hooktards "word"..........sweeeet
Old 10-14-2013, 12:41 AM   #84
coolaid
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Only two things matter here.

One, did wu KNOW oh's ethnicity or was he SPECULATING? If he KNEW then it's a rule break, but that's next to impossible to prove. If he was SPECULATING then we don't have jack sh*t.

Two, does the fact that a mod edited the post confirm that a rule was broken? If that's the case then we need the editing mod to make the ruling. Until that happens we're back to square one, which is jack sh*t.
coolaid is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 06:44 AM   #85
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Her pocket mod...come in here and explain that he had absolutely no evidence to support editing my post???

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Two things about Mr. Pocket Mod. First, he's good friends with OH, helping her plan her get togethers. Two, he REALLY doesn't like me. See, he's actually running girls, using his moderator position to book with them for free, verify them, review them, and get them business via that route. He hates the fact that I put him on blast about it every chance I get, so he's not going to respond in any way...because that would be validating my comments about his willingness to jump at her command...which he won't do...

What's funny though is that his fellow moderators talk about his shit behind his back all the time! He doesn't realize how idiotic he looks when he does stupid shit like this, and then all his moderator buddies desert him and start telling me, "I had nothing to do with this"...

Then to have OH come back in here, and out, in WAY MORE detail, the very thing he edited out of my post, is just awesome! He takes all this heat and looks moronic for editing my post, and then OH makes the editing of my post irrelevant...

These two deserve each other...they're hopeless...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 07:38 AM   #86
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
That post - which was not very specific - in no way proves WU "snooped around" OH's life. It could have been something he heard, or just a guess, or even something he threw out there to get a reaction from her. That last one sounds very much like something WU would do.
First off, there was no segway from my post to his assertion that I am Hispanic. Then, he tried to say I said it once he realized he’d fucked up. Moving forward, I gave him two chances to correct what he said. He instead chose to play his stupid I know you said the sky is blue, but I’m going to say you said the sky is red bullshit to fool the dumbasses on this board. Fucking lemmings!

Find one place on the entire fucking World Wide Web where I said I’m Hispanic. Go ahead; I’ll wait.

Quote:
Olivia I think it's very sad that you aren't proud of your heritage, be proud chica.

I am!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ38 View Post
Lol...or she could be referred to, as I've heard by some in the Hispanic community, as a coconut.

Na, soy bolilla pura, but whatever.

You and golfdude can think whatever you want. The whole point is that Peaches snooped around in my life. Outted a detail I kept to myself. It doesn’t matter why. You boyz and speculate I’m a coconut, ashamed of my heritage, passing, whatever you want and all day long. It doesn’t change the fact it’s MY BUSINESS TO TELL – NOT PEACHES’ BUSINESS TO TELL.

Quote:
I have tried to stay away from this but, wrong is wrong. IT seems that this whole topic is being dismissed as "it is no big deal as there are a lot of....". Well, If someone outed me as a mailman (I'm not), then it leads people one step closer to who I am. This should not have happened in the first place and there should be consequences.
Quote:

1. If she does not share this information openly, then it is a form of outing.
3. I was with you for the most part but, white people do get discriminated against. We can argue of the severity and types of decriminalization but, it does not change the fact that it is there as well.
4. Lastly, I think the point here is not so much her (as she said it does not matter anymore) but, if he does it here and does not get hit for it, who is to say he will not do it again. The only difference is that it may hurt someone next time.

It is a thin line to allow some non-advertised things and not others. Be careful, once you start down the slippery slope, you may not be able to stop.
This is EXACTLY MY POINT. All of it. I do agree that white people get discriminated against. I was just pointing out that Pistolo’s examples were just utterly ridiculous.

Quote:
What more would you like to see posted on the Internet? Maybe him post a picture of my mother when they lived in South America? Her birth certificate? My birth certificate? Really, what more would you like to see?

Baby, I’m more than retired, and have been so for quite a while. Now you sound like the conspiracy nuts like Peaches and the Gang.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 07:42 AM   #87
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolaid View Post
Only two things matter here.

One, did wu KNOW oh's ethnicity or was he SPECULATING? If he KNEW then it's a rule break, but that's next to impossible to prove. If he was SPECULATING then we don't have jack sh*t.
Go read the thread. I said TWICE where did he get the idea I was Hispanic. His retarted answer was I said I was. I said I didn't say that. And his response was, yes, I did. GO READ IT, then come back.

For the record, I didn't ever say I was Hispanic, and I told him I never said I was, yet he insisted I did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolaid View Post
Two, does the fact that a mod edited the post confirm that a rule was broken? If that's the case then we need the editing mod to make the ruling. Until that happens we're back to square one, which is jack sh*t.
He's using the fact that after I RTM'd the thread and the post was edited as fodder to throw the dogs off the scent. There's no there, there! DON'T BE ONE OF HIS DUMBASSES AND FALL FOR HIS STUPID SHIT!
Old 10-14-2013, 07:43 AM   #88
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
So we're back posting my birth certificate on the Interwebs..................... ....sweeeeeet? IJA
Old 10-14-2013, 07:58 AM   #89
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
The whole point is that Peaches snooped around in my life. Outted a detail I kept to myself.
OH would like us to thinck that snooping and outing are one and the same, but they're not. As I have said before, she has yet to substantiate her accusation that WU snooped.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 08:13 AM   #90
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
So we're back posting my birth certificate on the Interwebs..................... ....sweeeeeet? IJA
Be careful who you ask.......I'm not Wakeup.......ijs
dearhunter is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women