Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162649
Yssup Rider60405
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48452
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41651
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36042
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-12-2017, 05:07 PM   #76
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Can we use the word queer? OK, we didn't. Can't use cocksucker, or dickbreath either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gt27 View Post
Which is why he asked you.

The following is the history of the words "FAGOT" and "PUNK"..

Back in the day when armies use the old cannons that had a fuse stuck in them to set them off there was a need to have someone carry all of the punk that held the ember used to light the fuse: like the idea of having a punk instead of a lot of matches to light the firecrackers on the 4th of July.

Anyway they picked the guys who were the dumbest ones available for the job of punk carrier. Because the stupid ones also had the tendency to be homosexual (let's always be politically correct), the words stuck for that also.

Both words also carry the implication of a dumb and stupid person. As in the phrase: Hey there, you dumb stupid fagot, bring us some punk for the cannon.

Hey now, let's be politically correct Hillary - you can't say that! Why, because I said so: remember, I am the one in charge and I get to tell you what to say and how to act.

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 08:07 PM   #77
bilbobaggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post

The following is the history of the words "FAGOT" and "PUNK"..

Back in the day when armies use the old cannons that had a fuse stuck in them to set them off there was a need to have someone carry all of the punk that held the ember used to light the fuse: like the idea of having a punk instead of a lot of matches to light the firecrackers on the 4th of July.

Anyway they picked the guys who were the dumbest ones available for the job of punk carrier. Because the stupid ones also had the tendency to be homosexual (let's always be politically correct), the words stuck for that also.

Both words also carry the implication of a dumb and stupid person. As in the phrase: Hey there, you dumb stupid fagot, bring us some punk for the cannon.

Hey now, let's be politically correct Hillary - you can't say that! Why, because I said so: remember, I am the one in charge and I get to tell you what to say and how to act.

JR
You are so far off on this. Not everything has a military origin. Usually military stole there terms from common language.

faggot (n.1) late 13c., "bundle of twigs bound up," also fagald, faggald, from Old French fagot "bundle of sticks" (13c.), of uncertain origin, probably from Italian fagotto "bundle of sticks," diminutive of Vulgar Latin *facus, from Latin fascis "bundle of wood" (see fasces).

Especially used for burning heretics (emblematic of this from 1550s), so that phrase fire and faggot was used to indicate "punishment of a heretic." Heretics who recanted were required to wear an embroidered figure of a faggot on the sleeve as an emblem and reminder of what they deserved.faggot (n.2) "male homosexual," 1914, American English slang, probably from earlier contemptuous term for "woman" (1590s), especially an old and unpleasant one, in reference to faggot (n.1) "bundle of sticks," as something awkward that has to be carried (compare baggage "worthless woman," 1590s). It may also be reinforced by Yiddish faygele "homosexual" (n.), literally "little bird." It also may have roots in British public school slang noun fag "a junior who does certain duties for a senior" (1785), with suggestions of "catamite," from fag (v.). This also spun off a verb (see fag (v.2).
He [the prefect] used to fag me to blow the chapel organ for him. ["Boy's Own Paper," 1889]
Other obsolete British senses of faggot were "man hired into military service merely to fill out the ranks at muster" (1700) and "vote manufactured for party purposes" (1817).

The explanation that male homosexuals were called faggots because they were burned at the stake as punishment is an etymological urban legend. Burning sometimes was a punishment meted out to homosexuals in Christian Europe (on the suggestion of the Biblical fate of Sodom and Gomorrah), but in England, where parliament had made homosexuality a capital offense in 1533, hanging was the method prescribed. Use of faggot in connection with public executions had long been obscure English historical trivia by the time the word began to be used for "male homosexual" in 20th century American slang, whereas the contemptuous slang word for "woman" (in common with the other possible sources or influences listed here) was in active use early 20c., by D.H. Lawrence and James Joyce, among others.

punk (n.2) "worthless person" (especially a young hoodlum), 1917, probably from punk kid "criminal's apprentice," underworld slang first attested 1904 (with overtones of "catamite"). Ultimately from punk (adj.) "inferior, bad" (q.v.), or else from punk "prostitute, harlot, strumpet," first recorded 1590s, of unknown origin.

For sense shift from "harlot" to "homosexual," compare gay. By 1923 used generally for "young boy, inexperienced person" (originally in show business, as in punk day, circus slang from 1930, "day when children are admitted free"). The verb meaning "to back out of" is from 1920.

The "young criminal" sense is no doubt the inspiration in punk rock first attested 1971 (in a Dave Marsh article in "Creem," referring to Rudi "Question Mark" Martinez); popularized 1976.
If you looked different, people tried to intimidate you all the time. It was the same kind of crap you had to put up with as a hippie, when people started growing long hair. Only now it was the guys with the long hair yelling at you. You think they would have learned something. I had this extreme parrot red hair and I got hassled so much I carried a sign that said "FUCK YOU ASSHOLE." I got so tired of yelling it, I would just hold up the sign. [Bobby Startup, Philadelphia punk DJ, "Philadelphia Weekly," Oct. 10, 2001]
http://www.etymonline.com/index.php
bilbobaggin is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 09:10 PM   #78
Sarah Renee
Defining Tease and Denial

User ID: 315565
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You guys seriously need to get laid already. It is pathetically sad when you're attempting to giving English lessons on a forum intended to get people laid.

Time to get with the program, either pick a lady and go play or go put in an application with Hooked On Phonics and stay off the forum until you are ready to write a review or contact a provider.

Now look what you have done....If I wanted to have to a bossy bitch, I would find a sub to humiliate. I'm not in the mood tonight for that. You'll have to book a session when I come home next weekend and have more time to whip you into shape properly.

Now cut it out!!!
Sarah Renee is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 11:16 PM   #79
Joey_Gleet
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Well, as long as we're at it .....

gleet
ɡlēt/
nounMEDICINE
a watery discharge from the urethra caused by gonorrheal infection.

jo·ey1
ˈjōē/
noun
a young kangaroo or other marsupial.
Joey_Gleet is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 08:57 AM   #80
bilbobaggin
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah Renee View Post
You guys seriously need to get laid already. It is pathetically sad when you're attempting to giving English lessons on a forum intended to get people laid.

Time to get with the program, either pick a lady and go play or go put in an application with Hooked On Phonics and stay off the forum until you are ready to write a review or contact a provider.

Now look what you have done....If I wanted to have to a bossy bitch, I would find a sub to humiliate. I'm not in the mood tonight for that. You'll have to book a session when I come home next weekend and have more time to whip you into shape properly.

Now cut it out!!!
Sorry mommy. I'll go back to reading all the threADS you start.
Old 05-13-2017, 04:52 PM   #81
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Does history go back that far?

Quote:

Now cut it out!!!
Wow, he won. He went way back in time. I picked up this story when reading history about the cannons used by Napoleon. I was over 200 years ahead of him.

I am sorry because I failed to google a subject like all off you young folks. I didn't think it was necessary: I read the book.

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 05:27 PM   #82
bilbobaggin
Valued Poster

Quote:
Wow, he won. He went way back in time. I picked up this story when reading history about the cannons used by Napoleon. I was over 200 years ahead of him.

I am sorry because I failed to google a subject like all off you young folks. I didn't think it was necessary: I read the book.

JR
What book? You don't seem to source anything you say?

Going out on a limb, but I don't think the French General Napoleon's troops would be speaking English slang.
Old 05-14-2017, 09:41 AM   #83
Joey_Gleet
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Quote:

Now cut it out!!!
I love it when you're strict.
Joey_Gleet is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 10:15 PM   #84
BobInKC
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXdanni94 View Post
I seen some beautiful ts girls on backpage ...like so pretty they leave you shocked its really a man
Unfortunately a good number of those will not be who answers the door. The reason many of them look like women is because they are pictures of women.

The scene here in KC is rather thin pickings. Living in LV there were quite a few very nice TS. There's even a bar dedicated to them with topless dancers and everything.
BobInKC is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 10:27 AM   #85
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

We need to get back on topic or this thread will be closed.
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 11:07 AM   #86
Heisenberg51
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Think the topic here is the transgendered folks so I feel as the op that straying a bit from the post-op title is acceptable and informative. All opinions are welcome.
Heisenberg51 is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 09:12 PM   #87
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

I've never seen a city where the dudes we so interested in gay threads.
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 06:06 AM   #88
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I like my sex wet.
Yeah we heard you liked facials..
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 06:18 AM   #89
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxie View Post
...Do you think before typing out these inane responses? Speaking of education, when was the last time you stepped foot in a classroom, the 1960s? Things have changed since the invention of color television, my guy.

Oh sweetheart just ignore this blathering idiot. He knows everything about everything, his extensive military career has prepared him to perform all duties from heavy diesel mechanics to rocket science, cardiology to bio chemical research. He has been recruited by NASA, the KGB, Hollywood and the CIA. He went to school with Christ, drank with Oppenheimer and slept with Hoover. In fact he was the reason Oppenheimer was able to finish the atomic bomb, JR designed it on a napkin over lunch. There is nothing this man has not done or does not know about. He is the fucking Walter Mitty of the hooker boards, in fact he is the man the Character Cliff from cheers was based on as well as the most interesting man ad campaign. He's had and killed more wives than 5 men. He is the energizer bunny of running his mouth, stuff pours out of it faster than the morning after a Tijuana food truck chicken burrito.
Old 05-21-2017, 06:21 AM   #90
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop78759 View Post
I've never seen a city where the dudes we so interested in gay threads.
I though you were from Austin.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women