Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70485
biomed161077
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453046
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47789
pyramider46370
bambino40451
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-21-2014, 10:09 AM   #76
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Lockhart downtown Plano for BBQ, Cafe Viena downtown Plano for Austrian food and great beers, Urban Crust downtown Plano for Italian.

Yup, I go a lot to downtown Plano..
Luke Skywalker is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 10:21 AM   #77
Guest092916
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Yes it is top notch ... very expensive yes ...
The food quality is very good but not worth the over price ...
The problem with Nobu is the price not the food IMO...

Back on topic, try the breakfast tacos at Fuel City Gas Station by Trinity River bridge on 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie View Post
You think Nobu is top notch? I guess it's working. That place is a rip off if I have ever been to one. And I have been to three Nobus! They're one of the worst b&s on the planet.

But back to hole in the wall...

I'm going on a bike ride down to the Farmers Market today. I'll check this when I get down there if anyone can give me a recommendation on he here to go. I eat pretty much all food.. So I'm open to anything.
Guest092916 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 11:45 AM   #78
StraightUp
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

There are some food trucks with delicious authentic Mexican food! Try the Bishop Arts District or Klyde Warren Park areas.

Have you seen the movie "Chef"? Check it out...very well done and entertaining!

Salud!
Rick (StraightUp....P411)
StraightUp is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 12:33 PM   #79
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

There is this wonderful Mexican restaurant in garland cant think of the name but it is at the corner of northwest hwy and centerville right across from jack in the box. The have the best taco salads. They have this homemade dressing that i could just drink. Yummy
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 02:10 PM   #80
Ted E. Bear
Ambassador

Encounters: 7

I'm new to Dallas - having moved here a few months ago from the Windy City - but I've made my way to a few restaurants here. Old West Cafe in Denton has an impressive breakfast. I like the burgers at Goff's in University Park. Pecan Lodge in Deep Ellum will take you to BBQ heaven.
Ted E. Bear is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 05:10 PM   #81
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

User ID: 167905
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthDVader View Post
Well, you wont be able to find Japanese cuisine like in Japan ... Just to find the same fish quality not frozen its nearly impossible ...

If Nobu or Tei-An dont make it, there is no place ...
I just saw a chefs tasting for two for $85 for Nobu Dallas (also $170 for four) on Groupon.

It ends in two days. Voucher good through the end of Sept.
Alyssa Marie is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 07:16 AM   #82
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Some of my favortes

Elaines (south dallas) best curry and jerk chicken and the oxtails and peas and rice are to die for

If you want a huge flavorful burger wingfields in oak cliff im dieting so i can not partake anymore but i sure wish i could

Stanleys chicken and fish oak cliff is a little hole in the wall place and mr stanley fries everything himself fresh and he is a gem. The food there is top notch.

For authentic mexican try san diego tacos they have a few locations scattered around closest thing i have found to socal mexican food

Hana hibatchi and sushi they are a small place in garland at beltline and garland ave a cute little lady owns the place and she makes sure to greet everyone personally. Im not a sushi person and ze was not impressed with the sushi but i will say this was some of the best hibachi food i have ever had. I went with a friend and ordered the hibatchi for two,. Everything was fresh and flavorful huge shrimp and the fried rice was some of the best i have ever had. I really like this place better than the fancy hibachi places and you can sit away from the hibatchi grills if u are not into the show,

For good bbq try reccords or td's also in oak,cliff they have the best loaded bbq baked potatoes in town.

Why are all the good hole in the walls in the hood? Lol
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 09:14 AM   #83
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

User ID: 167905
My ECCIE Reviews

JJ - cheaper rent!!
It's similar to the backpage hunt..
You'll probably get good poisoning.. Or things won't be what you expected, but.. When you find that one "hole" (pun intended)..:
Alyssa Marie is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 09:51 AM   #84
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Pupusas at La Pasadita..........a convenience store on N. Carroll with a kitchen in the back that serves really great handmade pupusas......off Columbia, next to the tattoo shop. But be prepared to wait.....this place is no longer a secret.

Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 09:57 AM   #85
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Trompo Taco at Bachman Lake...greatness
The trompos are stacked with pork by hand, sometimes several times a day, and then set on a large vertical grill to spin until the meat blisters and blackens. When you order a trompo taco the cooks shave off a little pork and throw it on a flat grill to give it more color. Pair meat cooked with this much love with chiles toreados and a stellar hot sauce, and you've got one of the best tacos served in Dallas.
Old 06-26-2014, 10:00 AM   #86
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

The hot wings at Lakewood Landing...

Old 06-26-2014, 10:00 AM   #87
Guest092916
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Thanks ... That is a great deal ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie View Post
I just saw a chefs tasting for two for $85 for Nobu Dallas (also $170 for four) on Groupon.

It ends in two days. Voucher good through the end of Sept.
Guest092916 is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 10:12 AM   #88
Y0yoY0
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Trompo Taco at Bachman Lake...greatness
The trompos are stacked with pork by hand, sometimes several times a day, and then set on a large vertical grill to spin until the meat blisters and blackens. When you order a trompo taco the cooks shave off a little pork and throw it on a flat grill to give it more color. Pair meat cooked with this much love with chiles toreados and a stellar hot sauce, and you've got one of the best tacos served in Dallas.
+1 on this place! I don't get by there often enough, but they are excellent.
Y0yoY0 is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 10:23 AM   #89
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Off Site Kitchen burgers are greatness....Irving Blvd. at Wycliff.

Old 06-26-2014, 10:32 AM   #90
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Barbacoa Estilo Hidalgo......

This small restaurant is only open Saturdays and Sundays -- and you have to make a trek down C.F. Hawn Freeway till you get to Lake June Road, and then drive down a dusty unpaved road. And you have to go early, because sometimes the kitchen runs out of barbacoa y consome -- another good reason for coming here.

Owner Sanchez sears huge hunks of lamb over smoldering wood. Then meat is roasted for nine hours, over a bed of chickpeas that collects the dripping juices. When he's done, the lamb is fall-apart tender, and the chickpeas have evolved into a hearty stew. Together they make for one of the most soulful meals you'll find in Dallas. And one of the cheapest.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women