Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70472
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47759
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-22-2017, 06:25 PM   #76
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Hitting the RTM button is what YOUR hero LUBE does when someone rips his WIDE ASS here in this forum. Then HE cries like the pussy that YOU and he are when they tell him to go fuck his lying stolen valor self ! So... do YOU get to be his exclusive dingleberry picker for all the Wking YOU do for him, HOVEL BUILDER !
Gay Rey, the only two homo's who consistently use Caps in sentences are you and LexusLover.

In poker those are called Tells...

In you and LL's world, they are called come on's!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 06:25 PM   #77
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
I am heading to the HEB store on marbach road - you know the huge 24 hour one - meet me there should be there by 7pm - pm and I will tell you the year , color and make of my truck
You're already spotted... need help, fatass? Your truck is over the load limit even before you put anything in the bed!

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 08:59 PM   #78
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
...are you gonna talk about Anal Apples, Butt Bananas and Rectal Radishes... How about Poop Potatoes?
Nobody cares what you ate for dinner tonight, oinkboy. You have sick fetishes, even for a disgusting scat-obsessed pig.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 09:32 PM   #79
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Surprise, surprise.

What a puto!
As usual, you are unable to provide a substantive rebuttal of the facts at issue. You are a weak, unpatriotic gay person with no honor.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 09:01 AM   #80
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
"..offer that's too good to refuse ." Since it comes from a stolen valor POS like YOU, it's NOT " too good to refuse. As many times as YOU have lied since YOUR first day posting in this forum and as many times in the past that YOU threated to leave here and as many times as YOU'VE cried that the MOds aren't " doing their job " by protecting a PUSSY like YOU, why would I or anyone else that spends time in this forum trust YOU to " honor YOUR word " ? YOU'VE demonstrated that YOU have NO honor and there is no way for anyone, other than a moderator, to enforce YOUR " offer " to leave. YOU would welsh, because that is YOUR lying, stolen valor nature. Why would I take time out of my day helping REAL veterans at the DAV and The Center For The Intrepid here in San Antonio to meet with a stolen valor, fake review writing POS like YOU ? Why would I take time out of helping raise funds for Firefighter Scott Deem, who was killed last Thursday here in San Antonio to meet with a stolen valor, lying POS like YOU. YOU aren't fit to pick the dingleberries of an Army recruit, ya lying sstolen valor POS.
And as far as YOUR meeting with Av8R that YOU skipped due to being on the toilet with a case of the nervous shits from YOUR fear of actually being called out on YOUR stolen valor, just because his avatar says he lives in Louisiana, doesn't mean he didn't travel here this weekend for the Military Appreciation Parade down on the river walk. His own initial post to your lying, stolen valor ass said what time he would be FLYING into San Antonio. It even mentioned Stinson Field where he would be landing. So YOU had TWO chances to meet with him, ya stolen valor POS. And YOU think that I should trust that YOU would actually show up to a meeting with me ?
So while YOU are trying to recover from YOUR shame in front of YOUR WKs and ass kissers assup , wtf and MT Pecker Puffer the Peter Fluffer by offering " an offer that's too good to refuse " , I do refuse to waste my time meeting a POS, stolen valor serial liar when I can be ACTUALLY helping REAL VETERANS. WHICH YOU AIN'T ONE !
Now, go cry to YOUR wk's or the Mods, seArgent shitburner.
Want to meet me then Gey Rey? I go through your area now and then. How about it? I will make sure its not a school day. Would not want you to have to skip.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 09:07 AM   #81
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Another internet tough guy.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 09:33 AM   #82
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Another internet tough guy.
No . Just want to call rey's bluff. Since they found out Luke is in poor health seems like a few are internet bad asses.
Old 05-23-2017, 09:42 AM   #83
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
No . Just want to call rey's bluff. Since they found out Luke is in poor health seems like a few are internet bad asses.
Lube isn't anything he says he is. Once you figure that out you'll stop WKing for him.
Old 05-23-2017, 09:49 AM   #84
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Lube isn't anything he says he is. Once you figure that out you'll stop WKing for him.
MT " has designs " to " comfort " his " military " hero seArgent shitburner and be his full time " fluffer ".
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 10:00 AM   #85
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Lube uses this site to troll men in HEBs parking lots.
Old 05-23-2017, 11:24 AM   #86
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Since they found out Luke is in poor health seems like a few are internet bad asses.
When did you find "out Luke is in poor health"? And how?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 11:45 AM   #87
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Not really WKing for him. And why did you not call AV8 a tough guy? Luke stated he had a issue with his weight in another forum and one of the ass clowns here stalked him and they all pile on. Answer this. If luke is such a liar why did he say he was fat? Why would he not say he was a fit macho man like so many here pretend to be.
Old 05-23-2017, 11:47 AM   #88
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Lube uses this site to troll men in HEBs parking lots.
Do you know this from personal experience? Or are you just piling on? I bet I know.
Old 05-23-2017, 11:48 AM   #89
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
When did you find "out Luke is in poor health"? And how?
He said as much and you bring it up every five minutes.
Old 05-23-2017, 11:55 AM   #90
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Not really WKing for him. And why did you not call AV8 a tough guy? Luke stated he had a issue with his weight in another forum and one of the ass clowns here stalked him and they all pile on. Answer this. If luke is such a liar why did he say he was fat? Why would he not say he was a fit macho man like so many here pretend to be.
+1000000 You and WTF seem to get it where as these other ass clowns are just internet bullies. If I really wanted to be something I am not- why would I openly admit that I am overweight?

Providers on this site are not giving away free sessions to members who served in the military- so what do I have to gain from saying I served in the military?
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women