Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60409
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48456
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41675
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36056
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-24-2011, 06:38 AM   #76
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Tex View Post
I have only been with one black woman back in a studio. It was a good time and I was looking for a twist.

No, I do not see black women. Most of the ones I meet in the strip club are loud and pushy. Also, somewhere inside of me is some racism. I am not happy about it, but it is there.

I do not like any ass shaking. Most black girls really like shaking their ass. I am even more put off when white women do it(once again the racism comes out). I do not find it erotic at all, I see it as demeaning.
OMG Thank you so much for commenting!! I totally understand! I have been to black strip clubs and the ass clapping/ass shaking looked ridiculous to me. I REALLY do think they think it's the "Cool", "Sexy" think to do!

Red Tex, You don't see black women but have you seen one and thought "Hey she's HOT!" and just didn't see her... or do you not find them attractive at all/ just not like the fact that they're black?
Old 05-24-2011, 06:40 AM   #77
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Browneagle View Post
I think it is necessary for AA women to have a stronger sense of self than other Black women because they must constantly deal with subtle and explicit messages which tell them that they are valued less than women of other races. Those messages occur in many ways in this country and are especially harmful to young AA girls. For some, insecurity and jealousy becomes an issue as they grow up buying into certain stereotypes and negative images of themselves. That in turn causes them to lose an understanding and appreciation of self and not identify as afrocentric.
Wow! Very interesting, Browneagle. You said that well.
Old 05-24-2011, 07:09 AM   #78
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well at least you were honest. As an Ebony provider, I appreciate that.

We all are not loud and pushy. Lol. I am actually very timid.
And not ass shakers, dude I don't even know how to dance. "Im the sit at the bar person" and watch everybody else dance. LOL!!!

Quote:
I have only been with one black woman back in a studio. It was a good time and I was looking for a twist.

No, I do not see black women. Most of the ones I meet in the strip club are loud and pushy. Also, somewhere inside of me is some racism. I am not happy about it, but it is there.

I do not like any ass shaking. Most black girls really like shaking their ass. I am even more put off when white women do it(once again the racism comes out). I do not find it erotic at all, I see it as demeaning.
Old 05-24-2011, 08:06 AM   #79
Red Tex
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

I have seen one black provider at the studio and it was a good time.

Most of the black dancers at the "white" strip clubs are physically beautiful, and their pole tricks on a whole are much better than the white girls. I can't get over the deep seated racism about mixing races.

I really think it is the race mixing thing that bothers me. And when it is black men and white women I really get perturbed. So, unfortunately I do have that generations of fear that many white men have built up about stronger black men. I don't care for it one bit, but it is there.

Let me say this, where I do not have any "black friends" that I see socially, I do have many black people I deal with on a professional business and religious level.
Old 05-24-2011, 08:09 AM   #80
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I have seen one black provider at the studio and it was a good time.

Most of the black dancers at the "white" strip clubs are physically beautiful, and their pole tricks on a whole are much better than the white girls. I can't get over the deep seated racism about mixing races.

I really think it is the race mixing thing that bothers me. And when it is black men and white women I really get perturbed. So, unfortunately I do have that generations of fear that many white men have built up about stronger black men. I don't care for it one bit, but it is there.

Let me say this, where I do not have any "black friends" that I see socially, I do have many black people I deal with on a professional business and religious level.
Very interesting! Thanks for your input, Tex! I myself enjoy the race mixing... I think it's a beautiful thing but I understand where you're coming from!
Old 05-24-2011, 08:55 AM   #81
drsmooth1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

I to like the the honesty Tex and the fact it wasn't followed by demeaning comments. It is much more educating when we respond to poll questions with frankness, when done tastefully.
Old 05-24-2011, 09:37 AM   #82
Guest022315
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Red Tex kudos for speaking your mind. Knowing is half the battle. Lisa goes against your notion of some black woman. ALthough she has a booty, she can;t make it clap lol.
Old 05-24-2011, 09:39 AM   #83
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatdude View Post
Red Tex kudos for speaking your mind. Knowing is half the battle. Lisa goes against your notion of some black woman. ALthough she has a booty, she can;t make it clap lol.
and Naomi has no booty. LOL! Well it's pretty small
Old 05-24-2011, 09:46 AM   #84
CarolinaGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Your booty is just right Naomi
Old 05-24-2011, 09:50 AM   #85
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Oh no you didn't!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaGent View Post
I've seen a small booty and yours is far from small Naomi
It's just right.
CG, quick!! You still have time to edit this....I'm begging you!! For your own safety, these are not words any woman wants to see in print!!
Old 05-24-2011, 09:52 AM   #86
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Hahahahah!!!! @ Ed! I know what he means! Thanks CG! You didn't have to edit it sweetie. Ed loves picking on me!
Old 05-24-2011, 09:56 AM   #87
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Default Naomi Booty

Wish I could see it!
Old 05-24-2011, 10:16 AM   #88
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by catnipdipper View Post
Wish I could see it!
oOh love if I were to post a pic..it would hijack the whole thread and as you may already know it's not uncommon for me to hijack my own thread hehe. I don't have the stereotypical "black girl booty" as most would say. I've been told by black guys that I have the "noassatall" syndrome but white guys think it's "just right".

Anyways back to the op: This thread has gotten 1,279 views and only 86 responses. I'm sure there are some guys out there that are holding back with fear that they would be flamed. I really wanted to hear from them but Red Tex's post may have summed it up. Can't understand why there aren't more posters like Red Tex though .

I'm starting to think it's a regional thing. Black girls thrive in certain areas. One poster said there weren't enough quality black providers in Dallas. There aren't that many here either but they're all over Boston and NY! I have read on this board that guys in Dallas won't pay over a certain amount depending on the provider. I'm pretty sure providers only go to areas where they know they'll get their rate so that could be the reason why.
Old 05-24-2011, 11:22 AM   #89
billtheone
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Certainly a regional thing I would assume as well as a Country thing as well. Funny thing is many "African Americans" are of mixed race even if they don't fit the stereotypical look.
Old 05-24-2011, 11:30 AM   #90
CarolinaGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

If the majority of the hobbyists are white, and most prefer white providers, that would make it tougher for black providers. This is probably more pronounced some areas of the country. Alot of black providers probably go to where this is less of an issue.
I like providers of any race, but since there isn't a huge demand here, the amount of quality providers of any race is low.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women