Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453030
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47751
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-03-2010, 09:25 AM   #76
DFW5Traveler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
I didn't say that.
[/i]
I fixed it, thanks for pointing it out.
DFW5Traveler is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 09:28 AM   #77
DFW5Traveler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by tramp76137 View Post
Ron Paul....Is that you?
LOL!!! No, but I do subscribe to his economic ideology.
DFW5Traveler is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 09:51 AM   #78
wackatronic
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
I really think that Gloria Steinem threw a monkey wrench into things. I enjoy being a woman. I have no desire to be equal to a man. Yes, I like doors being opened for me. In yesteryear it was the responsibility of the man to take care and look after the woman in his life. In turn she supported him and his career, and of course stroked that ego of his.
There is a difference between a 'man' and a gentleman. A man can still be a gentleman, but most just act like 'men'. It's all how the person was raised. i learned from a young age that 'm'am' does not mean anything but respect and opening a door was the polite thing to do regardless if it's a woman or an older person.

It's all how you were raised and there is nothing better than a woman who supports her man!
wackatronic is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 09:53 AM   #79
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

But I never said that.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 09:55 AM   #80
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
BTW, how do you like my leprechaun mutton chops?
This is why Photoshop should be licensed like a car as a way to keep the public safe from disasters.
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:01 AM   #81
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

Now that's funny. I don't care who you are.
Old 03-03-2010, 10:05 AM   #82
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

PJ says an under employed comedian (isn't that redundant?).
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 11:50 AM   #83
guest051510-1
Miss America

User ID: 3339

I would rather be a woman than a man any day. Women get to wear pants or skirts. They can do anything a man can do, but they don't - they get the man to do it for them. Yard work, heavy lifting, killing spiders, opening doors, etc. are all things a woman can do, but we are lucky to have such gentlemen around to take care of those things for us.
Oh, and I get to enjoy showing my appreciation for all those little things he takes care of for me by taking care of him.
guest051510-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 11:59 AM   #84
guest051510-1
Miss America

"How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being." ~ Oscar Wilde
Old 03-03-2010, 12:50 PM   #85
guest041110
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva View Post
I would rather be a woman than a man any day. Women get to wear pants or skirts. They can do anything a man can do, but they don't - they get the man to do it for them. Yard work, heavy lifting, killing spiders, opening doors, etc. are all things a woman can do, but we are lucky to have such gentlemen around to take care of those things for us.
Oh, and I get to enjoy showing my appreciation for all those little things he takes care of for me by taking care of him.
Overall, I agree with what you posted Colette however a woman cannot do anything a man can do just like a man cannot do anything a woman can do. That is the fallacy perpetuated by people like Gloria Steinem. Men and Women were never meant to be equal just as in the Asian thought of Ying and Yang. They will never be equal because they are on different sides - each is meant to compliment the other, not compete with the other. The two sides bring their own strengths and weaknesses to the table just as the two working together provide balance. That is what has been lost and is what we don't have presently -- balance.

What you wrote about showing appreciation and having the guy do those things is good just as guys are supposed to treat the women in a similar fashion. However, in my not too humble opinion that is why things are the way they are today since the men have not done what they are supposed to do and the women incorrectly think that they can do everything the men are supposed to be doing when they were never meant to do so.

That is why we, as a society, are seeing the feminization of men and the masculinization of women. Something that anyone here can see in this thread if they read closely enough.

Keep the following in mind folks --
Quote:
"Men are not the enemy, but the fellow victims. The real enemy is women's denigration of themselves." – Betty Friedan
Quote:
Some of us are becoming the men we wanted to marry. - Gloria Steinem
And this last quote is my point exactly boys and girls because rearing a boy is very different than rearing a girl. Each sex requires different ways of being dealt with because of what their gender will have them doing in the course of their lives. However some like Miss Steinem have never gotten that through their minds which has lead a couple of generations to think in a very skewed fashion.
Quote:
We've begun to raise daughters more like sons... but few have the courage to raise our sons more like our daughters. - Gloria Steinem
guest041110 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 12:59 PM   #86
guest051510-1
Miss America

LD, I agree with you so much. My favorite saying is "Men and women were never meant to compete with each other; but to complement each other."

I believe women that don't realize their true worth and possibly feel they are beneath men, try to compete to show they are equal. If women understood their value as women, they wouldn't try to compete.
Old 03-03-2010, 01:34 PM   #87
John Bull
Valued Poster

quoted from dfw5traveler: Jackson, "killed the bank" as he stated on his death bed. Nathan Rothschild, of the Bank of England, then threatened, "Either the application for the renewal of the charter is granted, or the United States will find itself involved in a most disastrous war.

I find it difficult to reconcile the above statement attributed to Andrew Jackson. He could have said it but not from a position of power, methinks, since his term as president didn't begin until 1829.
John Bull is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 01:35 PM   #88
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Now John! Why would you let facts get in the way of a spirited argument?
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 01:42 PM   #89
John Bull
Valued Poster

I'm Bad!
John Bull is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 02:40 PM   #90
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

Jackson v. The Bank of the United States
1832 “The Bank... is trying to kill me, but I will kill it.” President Jackson, while ill, on his opposition to the Bank of the United States.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women