Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47582
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 09-28-2010, 11:00 AM   #76
Kit-4-Kat
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1399
My ECCIE Reviews

Excellent suggestion, S-Sophia, in regard to specifying which comments are out of line. It helps to reinforce the rules or clarify for those who need examples in context before comprehending.
Kit-4-Kat is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 11:19 AM   #77
FGarvin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia View Post
I just think with the current system, many people get the idea that Whispers and others, male and female, aren't being punished for their insulting comments
I'm pretty sure punishment will come next time these guys try booking an appointment with Sensual Sophia (and many others.).
FGarvin is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 11:22 AM   #78
Natalie Reign
Account Disabled

User ID: 3105
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
Everything under miscellaneous is BS.

You're grasping at straws to make your expenses seem over whelming when in reality they are not much different than any of us have. It's like you want to claim toothpaste because you brushed your teeth before an appointment.
I didn't say that all of these expenses applied to me, did I? I personally don't view my provider expenses as overwhelming. I do my manicures and pedicures at home, use Google voice for a hobby phone, buy incall supplies in bulk, share an incall, and cut other expenses where I can. I was simply listing out other expenses that I know certain ladies incur.

Some ladies have separate laptops just for business purposes. I am one of those ladies, and I do it to protect both myself and the hobbyists I see. I do pay for commercial-level virus protection, screening tools, and a secure database for storage of any hobby-related information.

No one said that any of the things I listed were concrete expenses, and even for ladies who utilize certain things, their costs will vary. I was merely attempting to show how providers' expenses differ from lady to lady, and how they often exceed what hobbyists would deem "reasonable."

As for your laser hair removal/razor question, because you seem to need clarification: Laser hair removal takes place over an extended period of time. You are asked to shave the areas you want treated just prior to your appointment, and it takes at least 6 appointments for the initial removal, plus maintenance appointments. Not all ladies have laser hair removal done on the entire body, so waxing or shaving would still be necessary in certain instances. Aside from that, I wasn't stating that all ladies had to pay for waxing, laser hair removal and razor blades. I used the / marks to indicate that it was generally and either/or situation. Surely you would be able to discern that without an extensive explanation?

As far as toothpaste goes... yes, I claim any toiletry item that I have to purchase separately for my incall. We stock brand-new toothbrushes and toothpaste for the clients. Are you going to try to tell me that we're going over the top and being courteous to our clients just to try and make it seem like we spend more money on providing that we actually do?

I was under the impression that we were just sharing information now. Does everything here have to become an argument?
Natalie Reign is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 12:36 PM   #79
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia View Post
First insult in Ivory's thread was hurled by Whispers in his typical innuendo fashion where everyone knew exactly what he was trying to say but he didn't name names. Ivory retorted directly with a silly (but fairly innocuous) barb and then Whispers took the gloves off and all hell broke loose. As far as I can tell, mods didn't warn anyone about anything as that thread was allowed to go back and fourth with personal attacks for quite some time... but obviously I have no idea since the mod philosophy is to talk to individuals so the community has no idea who is being punished and whether or not disciplinary action has been taken at all. IMO this just leads to rumors and speculation that people are being given special treatment or being let off the hook.

I don't care who gets points or what goes on behind the scenes but I'd love to see Mods call out specific posts for being out of line when they are in violation of the rules. Sixx does that occasionally -- like with a dead child comment and a racial comment, and I appreciate it. But other than that, I rarely see mods tell specific posters that their hateful insults are a violation of the rules -- I think it would serve as a warning to others. I think the community at this time might be under the impression that the insults thrown back and fourth in these various threads aren't against the rules because we never see anything posted other than vague things like "this thread has served it's purpose so it is closed" or "Let's keep the discussion on track".

I'm not trying to criticize the mods here. They have a tough job and I certainly wouldn't want to do it. I just think with the current system, many people get the idea that Whispers and others, male and female, aren't being punished for their insulting comments and that makes a lot of people afraid to speak up in threads because they feel they could be the victim of a personal attack or false accusation at any time without any recourse.

Whether it's Ivory, WM, Whispers, 78704 or anyone else doing the insulting, I think it would be helpful for the community if, in contentious threads, Mods could say something like, "post #xxx and #xxii were out of line. Please everyone refrain from personal attacks."
Yeah, irks me too.

I got pointed for insulting WickedMilf.
78704 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 12:44 PM   #80
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by nibbles_n_licksx View Post
I have been away from the boards for a couple of days now and took me two hours to catch up on this mess. *sigh* So the retired Op asked a question on behalf of all the girls. I don't remember asking anyone to speak up for me period. I have a voice and can speak for myself. Also how are you "non-struggling" girls gonna get so upset and take so much time and effort to make your point. Guess business isn't so good after all! hmmm....

I'm sure more than a few others thought the same thing.

In the original thread the OP asked the opinion of the gents on how we can keep there biz. Well coming on the board for a bitch fest isn't too good for biz it is now?

An excellent observation but in all honesty many of those ladies save guys money by displaying a side of themselves online that causes a guy to "move on" to the next one he was considering so they do serve a purpose.

The economy sucks and guys are making less then what they did 4 or even 5 years ago. So a question was asked and they answered it. Whats the fuss over? I never saw anyone saying lower your rates what i saw was the men of the board stating what they can afford these days.

Some tend to read what they want into things.... You obviously READ what was written.

Why is this so hard for some swallow thanks boys for all your opinon and views on the matter.

~Kisses Jen

Well expressed from someone that reads without looking for a reason to turn or twist.

Thanks for the comments.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 12:45 PM   #81
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by 78704 View Post
Yeah, irks me too.

I got pointed for insulting WickedMilf.
But you get a beer on the house at the next luncheon!
Old 09-28-2010, 12:48 PM   #82
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by FGarvin View Post
I'm pretty sure punishment will come next time these guys try booking an appointment with Sensual Sophia (and many others.).
Not really....

Money is Money...

Choices are many....

Clients are entitled to their opinions and views and businesses that care about those opinions and views (they don't necessarily have to bend to them) will benefit from dollars spent.

A guy does NOT have to kiss a ladies ass around here to get laid unless that is a part of the service he is looking for.

Now if you are looking for a pat on the head, someone to PM back and forth with, a gal to chat with or talk on the phone with then maybe you need to be concerned about that.

Most of us are not.
Old 09-28-2010, 12:56 PM   #83
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip_8 View Post
Actually, based on what I have read it has been WM and you that have started the insults. Forgive me if I am wrong, but it is a long thread and may have missed something.
That's a 100% incorrect.
WM most certainly did not throw about any insults nor show disrespect toward anyone.
Rather WM was the who was repeatedly insulted and called some uncalled for hateful names by certain male members.
And I'm fed up with being disrespected as has been done whispers and 78704.

No woman deserves it!!
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 01:25 PM   #84
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivory View Post
It's painfully obvious that you desperately want the forum to know that Space and Sixx have your telephone number, and that you all are on friendly terms...but I am not sure it is wise to implicate them and saying they are accepting of your derogatory, disrespectful, and belligerent nature...but then again, it sure does explain a whole lot.
TWIST away Ivory... TWIST away......

There are only 3 or 4 females around here that manage to bring out my "derogatory, disrespectful, and belligerent nature" and prior to any post from me in that manner is a post by one of those females displaying the same attitude towards me.

Sorry darlin but I don't take shit from providers or strippers or ANY business I spend my money on or consider spending my money on. I was through taking yours a few years back and on this site I simply don't have to. You will get what you give and you will get it back in spades.

Regarding Space and Sixx (There are about about 180 other guys that have my contact information but those two are on the Mod Panael)

Are they "ACCEPTING" of what I do.

Not always, I've been talked to, warned and dealt with by them.

What they are though is Local and aware of most of what goes on around here including the fact that the vast majority of the time I get "feisty" I have already been prodded and am reacting.

They are aware of and on top of Local issues and are usually aware of all the different side of them.

I seldom cross the line unless provoked and usually then only after trying to deal with things in a proper manner.

So if they were to begin pointing and suspending members for being "derogatory, disrespectful, and belligerent in nature" they would probably be issuing a lot more points and vacations to the people that take shots at me.

I don't get emotional in my arguments and I don't take any of it personally and have told any and every Mod over a forum I participate in that I'm OK with what people think or say and can handle myself.

If more people around here could shelve their emotions and deal with the issues and not the sentiment then people would get along a lot better.
Old 09-28-2010, 01:36 PM   #85
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Milf View Post
That's a 100% incorrect.
WM most certainly did not throw about any insults nor show disrespect toward anyone.
Rather WM was the who was repeatedly insulted and called some uncalled for hateful names by certain male members.
And I'm fed up with being disrespected as has been done whispers and 78704.

No woman deserves it!!
Actually you are wrong....

nobody had addressed you in any manner in this thread until your post #12

Same thing in the other thread where you popped in without having read everything and started going off and got a taste of your own venom right back..... by others I might ad....

I think the only "hateful name" I called you was "darlin".... and there was nothing derogatory or disrespectful in my post to you....

But of course....

You don't quite understand everything the way it is meant to be taken so you escalated and got a bit of feedback from other members.....

Which just riled you up even more.....

Unfortunately you seldom read through or understand an issue before you decide to dive in and it truly shows in your posts as well as how extraordinarily excitable you become.

I do however count you as one of the 3 or 4 females that can get me into a "derogatory, disrespectful, and belligerent nature".

Unfortunately, at times, I think it is the only way to get through to some of you.
Old 09-28-2010, 02:03 PM   #86
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codybeast View Post
I realize you know what you know and You are probably correct in that the thread should not have been locked down by a Dallas member.

The Dallas Comment came in response to the suggestion that we could continue the discussion in the Dallas version of the thread. I found it a rather insulting suggestion and responded.

My position since POST #69 of that Thread was that it should not have been closed by anyone.

The next 60 posts contain a lot of valid information and discussion and very minor back and forth, us vs them, crap if you take the time to read the thread.

Whether it would have continued to reap constructive feedback? That is hard to say as the entire mood of the thread had turned more hostile than I have seen on these boards in some time with an "us against them demeanor."

I disagree.... I think the hostility faded with the OP bowing out of the arguement. She could not get it to go in the direction she was looking for and couldn't win her side of the debating that was occurring and decided to get out.

Why is this so important to you?

It is the core of what I argue for and about on any and every message board I have participated on for the last 10 years. Information needs to be allowed to flow and if during the course of information being debated people get out of hand then you MODERATE the situation, not end the discussion. That's a childish and way too easy response to the problem.

Even You can't debate this.

obviously I am.

With a confrontational atmosphere I sincerely doubt that it would have amounted to more than a complaint forum further wounding the relationship between hobbyists and providers. By the time it would have run it's course every provider logging in would have been on the defensive so what are they going to take away of benefit which was the initial point of the thread?

Probably the views of dozens of more hobbyists... as I said... READ through and ignore the catty barbs tossed back and forth and there is a wealth of information and suggestions in there. And I believe more would have come.

Austin ladies could read, not read, take some to heart, disregard whatever they wanted.... But a lot was getting laid out on the table by MANY participants and ONE member not getting her way was APPEASED by another Member...

I'm sorry but in my opinion that is a form of censorship.

Although it continues in other threads, the momentum of the discussion was lost as a result.

We all played a part in this so why not just let it go and reboot? What is to be accomplished here? Ok the thread reopens and the fighting continues. Look at where this thread has gone already. That says it all.

I didn't start this thread to be a continuation of the other.... Actually the "NeverMind" Thread was originally the entire contents of the Closed thread re-posted and a call to continue it... then believing what I do about lost momentum in a debate, i decided it was a waste of effort.

THIS THREAD was meant to be about CLOSING THREADS AT THE REQUEST OF AN OP.... Specifically that one but in all actuality any and all threads.

I believe that as more and more members weighed in that a Thread belongs no longer to the OP but to the Community and people were participating and weighing in with a variety of opinions and the Community was penalized.

It is like rewarding the child at the playground that says it is my ball, I'm taking it and going home now and none of you are going to play.

When the smoke clears Who wins? What was the point?
hard to tell.... Anyone going for a "Win" was in it for the wrong reason... but I think in the end, the community would have won had it been allowed to run it's course.

Guys would have got a lot of stuff off their chest that was only being talked about between themselves and gals would have heard it.

Some Gals would have weighed in with less than emotional responses....Some would have learned and adopted a thing or two.

Win? Lose?

it is not a battle to be won or lost by anyone....

The information being presented as well as the venting occurring could have led to a clearing of the air about a lot of things that for now are going to stay locked away.

Every Once in a while you need to open the dam.... release all the crappy water and just let it settle on it's own....

What has been hidden, then noticed, recognized and scratched a few times around here is that Austin has a lot of issues not found in other forums/cities......

If you keep shoving it back in the closet.....

Well....

We can see the way it remains....

Old 09-28-2010, 02:17 PM   #87
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie Reign View Post
Yet again, an Austin Co-Ed discussion dissolves into a mess of name-calling and hateful insults. This board is appearing less like a community and more like a place for people to take out their frustrations by degrading each other every day.

Unlike yourself there are a few females around here that can't seem to present themselves or their views in a manner without starting up on someone and nowadays they get back what they give.....

Sorry Darlin but it's the kicked dog syndrome.... Guys had to bite their tongues in Austin and take the shit for too long and now they speak up.

Is it really that impossible to think that we could engage in a civil debate without resorting to such blatant negativity?
No.

I don't think so. I mean it is not impossible to debate without the negativity.

When any member of this board takes the time to post their opinions in a logical and thought out manner I believe they will be afforded the opportunity to do so without experiencing blatant negativity.

They will certainly experience other views but I do believe those views will be presented in a manner and tone consistent with the level of the conversation/debate occurring.

You and I have exchanged a lot of words and on totally opposite side of some topics over the last day and I doubt anyone can consider either side to be doing so in a less than respectful manner.

Old 09-28-2010, 02:21 PM   #88
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Milf View Post
That's a 100% incorrect.

"Your constant bitching and whining is pathetic."
-Wicked Milf, #12, 3600 thread
78704 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 03:00 PM   #89
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie Reign View Post
I was under the impression that we were just sharing information now. Does everything here have to become an argument?

Natalie,
I'm not trying to argue with you or anyone else but I get the feeling that you are trying to justify pricing by including everyday expenses. I can't write off my country club dues or lessons because I may play golf with a client. I can't write off a massage because I feel so much better that I do a better job at work. I need to shave everyday, should I expect my employer to pay for that or is it part of my employment contract. Make-up / razors / waxing ect.. are everyday cost that cannot be used as a way to raise prices. If you supply a toothbrush to each client then I agree that would be an expense but some of these items are just a cost of doing business. Don't try and make it any more complicated than that.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 03:13 PM   #90
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 78704 View Post
"Your constant bitching and whining is pathetic."
-Wicked Milf, #12, 3600 thread
Re-read: Do not take my words out of context.
I didn't say he was pathetic.. There's a big difference in insulting someone & commenting on ones actions.

I made a respectful statement about his constant bitching & whining because he doesn't like how the board owners run their board. And as the Mods, Admins and other members have stated. If he doesn't like the rules put forth by the Eccie owners. He can go start his own board.
There was nothing insulting nor disrespectful about what I stated.
Mature Companion is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women