Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 08-02-2011, 10:21 PM   #76
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hookem babe....when I come back that way in fall....your fantasy can be fulfilled!!!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 07:08 AM   #77
badhusband
Premium Access

Encounters: 37

Yeah, it's funny how some couples want 'above market'. I guess that the male half expects to get paid! LOL It doesn't work that way. It's the triangle that earns the pay......

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookem69horns View Post
One of those "must do" scenarios (MMF) that I have yet to check off my list. I have even intimated that I'd be up for a MMFF or several other parties. I just haven't found the right folks, and have several flake out, and then another couple put all of these requirements and stipulations on the evening AND they wanted consulting fees that were way, way above market.
badhusband is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 09:06 AM   #78
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

mmmmmmmmmmm the "king of mfm speaks"...Ladies,he knows how to make that scenerio HOT!!
Old 08-03-2011, 04:04 PM   #79
Stellar
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

I have had a provider here in Austin provide this when she met me at a friends apt. Friend got lucky! It was great neither me or him planned it it just happened as the provider saw an opportunity. It was great to see her so excited and having several "O"! I would welcome the encounter again (hint hint to the Austin ladies).
DallasRain......looking forward to this Fall!
Stellar is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 04:43 PM   #80
missi hart
transgirl provider

User ID: 3227
My Bio Page

stellar, you should check with kit-4-kat. she recently posted about mmf possibilities in the austin 'requests and iso's" forum
missi hart is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 05:12 PM   #81
mastermind238
Valued Poster

I have a group of about 35 ECCIE guys in Austin who do MFM and gangbangs for/with about 15 Austin providers.

How did this come about? I had wanted to try a MFM threesome for a very long time. I had asked several providers about it, but could never find a provider who would "provide" the other guy. Where does one go for something like this? Finally it happened just by chance one time when an out-of-town client of one of my favorite providers asked her if she knew another guy who'd want to do a MFM threesome. After that I was hooked, but that client wasn't local so I was right back where I started.

So I started a club. Now whenever somebody in the club gets the urge to DP his favorite provider, he knows where to go to find another guy (or two, or three). And you'd be surprised how many local providers have asked me to organize gangbangs for them. I can't keep up with the demand.
mastermind238 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 06:33 PM   #82
ravenhairedkira
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 799
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermind238 View Post
I have a group of about 35 ECCIE guys in Austin who do MFM and gangbangs for/with about 15 Austin providers.

How did this come about? I had wanted to try a MFM threesome for a very long time. I had asked several providers about it, but could never find a provider who would "provide" the other guy. Where does one go for something like this? Finally it happened just by chance one time when an out-of-town client of one of my favorite providers asked her if she knew another guy who'd want to do a MFM threesome. After that I was hooked, but that client wasn't local so I was right back where I started.

So I started a club. Now whenever somebody in the club gets the urge to DP his favorite provider, he knows where to go to find another guy (or two, or three). And you'd be surprised how many local providers have asked me to organize gangbangs for them. I can't keep up with the demand.

Add me darlin'. I'll be visiting August 11-15.

Too bad I didn't know about this when I lived there for the last 5 years...

xoxo,
Kira
ravenhairedkira is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 08:21 PM   #83
mastermind238
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenhairedkira View Post
Add me darlin'. I'll be visiting August 11-15.

Too bad I didn't know about this when I lived there for the last 5 years...

xoxo,
Kira
I'd love to schedule you in, dear, but I already have one gangbang scheduled on Aug 10 and another scheduled on Aug 18. I'll put out the word to the club, but we may not have enough guys to cover 3 gangbangs in the span of one week. Not many guys in the club have that kind of hobby budget - and I don't have that much testosterone!

We'll talk...
mastermind238 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 08:58 AM   #84
FREAK1714
Account Disabled

I had my first MMF in the Navy with a buddies wife. She walked up to me after a going away party and asked if I wanted to come up and fuck her? I almost spit my drink all over the bar.
Hell yeah was my reply though.
He was suppose to bang one her friends the girl chickened out after his wife and I had started in the other room. He came in while she was blowing me and asked what my limits were. New to the whole swinging thing I said I had no limits not knowing what that meant. Had it not been for the tequila shots and red bull and vodka. I think I would have stopped when thing went bi. Instead I just went with it. It opened my eyes to new sexual experiences the best was the sloppy 2nd, 3rd and 4ths. I don't see that type of situation with a provider.
FREAK1714 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 11:37 AM   #85
hookem69horns
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Ok. So do we have a Provider and another guy that are up for a MMF? Maybe we get a MMFF together, or a MMFTs or MMFFTs ... If you are interested, and are either in Dallas or will come to Dallas for this gathering, PM me and I will put it together!
hookem69horns is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 05:58 PM   #86
missi hart
transgirl provider

User ID: 3227
My Bio Page

i've had some very fun mft experiences with some of my fellow providers of the female persuasion here in austin. we are definitely up for more of those, but i have to admit that the elusive mmtf or mtfm combination would be lots of fun, too.
missi hart is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 08:21 PM   #87
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

all this has gotten me HOT for another mfm.....lol

BADHUSBAND come to New Orleans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-05-2011, 08:34 PM   #88
hookem69horns
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I don't know BadHusband but you know I'll be as bad as you want, and certainly hope I can count you in for a wild night when you come to Dallas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
all this has gotten me HOT for another mfm.....lol

BADHUSBAND come to New Orleans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hookem69horns is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 08:45 PM   #89
The Fetishist
Dom to the stars

Encounters: 30

I have the list, Get with me.... And I am in, MFMM?

Fetish
The Fetishist is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 08:57 PM   #90
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

yesssssss boys!!!yesssssssssssssss!!!!!m mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women