Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47568
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35400
Mojojo33117

Old 05-31-2021, 07:25 PM   #76
MorganOBM
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 481963
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers View Post
Why would anyone come on here an antagonize over 50% of the site's population? What are you looking to gain from your post Morgan?

You say the guy is rude but do you know him? Your post is the one coming off as rude. Acting like you know every guy here and that every guy can't get laid.

Next time you come on here and try to preach an attitude that you are better than anyone else remember one thing. You spread your legs for $$$. I bet your parents are proud. I'm not a white knight. I'm not going to suck up to you because you have tits. You came here and posted shit and then made a second post not even 5 mins later as if anyone had time to read the first post!

You could have given honest advice to help some of these guys out but instead you trashed them and for what? Some of them could have made you $$$. Your posts just did more harm than good.

I really hope you realize that.
I never have acted better but unfortunately I’m not acting smarter....I literally did write advice but I guess the reading comprehension around here is 5th percentile. I’ll be back in 4 months when I forget why I never sign on here.

You say I spread my legs for money like it’s a bad thing. I wish I could post the Woody Allen gif where’s he’s wiping his tears with hundreds....so appropriate right now. That’s what I’m doing to kill the embarrassment lmfao. Sniffle. Hundreds smells so good....peace to all my non idiots here!
MorganOBM is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2021, 07:29 PM   #77
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

Lets not forget this gem either
"I’m confused on what you are trying to achieve. Are you trying to save money or just be the reason some drunk girl wants to jump off the bridge in the morning?"

Hundreds smells so good. Great English for someone criticizing people who can't read. Must be a lot of under the radar clients because nobody is reviewing you. With your attitude it's not surprising.
paintedbynumbers is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2021, 08:30 PM   #78
MorganOBM
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 481963
My ECCIE Reviews

Yeh, waiting for women to have too much to drink at a dive bar is a questionable practice to put it nicely. Much more at risk than the hobby and even more illegal actually considering you can’t consent when intoxicated. Happens every weekend but a very gray area. Quite gross as well.

My English is fine. I put in many years with the fine gentlemen of Pittsburgh and I currently hail from the great state of Florida spreading my legs for clients who don’t review. Anything else? Or get back to defending a guy all the other guys were making fun of as well? He’s rude to everyone, but then again maybe it’s your pen name....go get em....
MorganOBM is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2021, 08:11 AM   #79
pensfan123456
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Wow this thread blew up. Morgan I wasn’t rude to you, I just thought you went a little overboard with the creepiness comment. I agree with the “buy the table drinks” thing. But again, that requires a man to be confident and willing to engage with the group. OP was specific about the fact that he had been out of the game for a while.

Anyway, I also agree that not everyone who comes on this site has no game. As Charlie said, “you’re not paying for the sex, you’re paying her to leave”. Lol. But a lot of hobbyists are here because they are insecure and struggle with attracting women. Putting them down for it isn’t kind.
pensfan123456 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2021, 10:58 AM   #80
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheretogo View Post
Hey Morgan, doesn't your industry rely, to a large extent, on guys not having game? You're a hooker, right? It's always surprising how some of the women on these boards, women who depend on the guys on these boards, not care about alienating the men reading their posts.
Sex workers don’t exist simply to cater to men who don’t “have game”.

If you don’t “have game” IRL you definitely won’t get very far with a sex worker.

For every one client who is “alienated” there are nine more that are not.

And Morgan is absolutely right about about consent and intoxication.

Happy June everyone! Damn this year is flying by already!
Dreamgurrl is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2021, 11:23 AM   #81
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

It took me a minute to realize it but the reason these ladies are posting in this thread isn't to help the guys. No, not at all. They are posting because they feel there business being threatened by the civilians hanging out at said bars. It all makes sense now.

Any decent female could try to give advice instead of making it about "intoxication and consent" for fucks sake bars have been around for decades. People know what goes on at bars and the crowds they can attract (some bars are different but you get the picture) If you want to go out and not be bothered by guys go to applebees or drink at home. If you want to be approached by "overweight, ugly, intoxicated" guys go to the bars. Everyone has choices. The girls in this thread make it seem like every guy going to a bar has the intent to rape the first girl he sees and that is obviously not the case.
Old 06-01-2021, 11:39 AM   #82
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
It took me a minute to realize it but the reason these ladies are posting in this thread isn't to help the guys. No, not at all. They are posting because they feel there business being threatened by the civilians hanging out at said bars. It all makes sense now.

Any decent female could try to give advice instead of making it about "intoxication and consent" for fucks sake bars have been around for decades. People know what goes on at bars and the crowds they can attract (some bars are different but you get the picture) If you want to go out and not be bothered by guys go to applebees or drink at home. If you want to be approached by "overweight, ugly, intoxicated" guys go to the bars. Everyone has choices. The girls in this thread make it seem like every guy going to a bar has the intent to rape the first girl he sees and that is obviously not the case.
I’m sorry but this is absolutely ludicrous. And hilarious!

Why would a sex worker feel threatened by a Civi at a bar (or anywhere in life)? We are already being paid to be there.

Man that gave me a good deep laugh all the way to my soul. Thank you for that!

Enjoy the rest of your week folks!
Old 06-01-2021, 12:01 PM   #83
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

so why comment then? Why waste the time to post in this specific thread if you aren't going to add intel/insight? Wanted to up your post count?
Old 06-01-2021, 12:16 PM   #84
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
so why comment then? Why waste the time to post in this specific thread if you aren't going to add intel/insight? Wanted to up your post count?
Yes. That’s exactly why. To up my post count. Gosh you’re so intuitive! And if you’re paying attention, I did offer “insight/intel”. I’ll quote it here for you. “Why would a sex worker feel threatened by a Civi at a bar (or anywhere in life)? We are already being paid to be there. “

So, WhereTogo are we gonna get an update of how this advice turned out for you?

Just tryin ta stay on topic and stuff

(Post count plus one)
Old 06-01-2021, 12:40 PM   #85
AMPluvr
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Some of us are only here because covid shut the world down for a year and they hate the apps.
AMPluvr is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2021, 12:49 PM   #86
wheretogo
BANNED

Encounters: 31

NOT ONE PERSON said ANYTHING about waiting for the woman to be intoxicated! No one is endorsing that on this thread!!!!!!! That was Morgan's addition to this narrative. Again, what is wrong with you women?
wheretogo is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2021, 12:56 PM   #87
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Between Morgan and Dreamgurl hijacking this thread and providing absolutely 0 substance this thread has derailed.

It really shows how awful the hobby scene really is in Pittsburgh. You have these 2 ladies making false implications. You have the other chick who posted a week or so ago flying off the rails. I mean it's no wonder half of the reviews are reluctant "pittsburgh yes" or flat out no's. The other half come from visiting providers charging an arm and leg but hell at least they seem to be worth it.

Is it any wonder guys want to go to local bars to find something new?
Old 06-01-2021, 01:59 PM   #88
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheretogo View Post
NOT ONE PERSON said ANYTHING about waiting for the woman to be intoxicated! No one is endorsing that on this thread!!!!!!! That was Morgan's addition to this narrative. Again, what is wrong with you women?
So…. No luck then?

(Post count plus one)
Old 06-01-2021, 02:59 PM   #89
Chase7
Valued Poster

I’ve typically done very well with the server girls at bars and restaurants.
Chase7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2021, 04:34 PM   #90
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Dreamgurl get this back on topic or you should be getting points. You bring nothing but drama to every single thread you post in. Shocked the mods allow this when you see the bs they do give points for.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women