Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60438
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48470
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41773
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36149
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-11-2015, 09:35 PM   #76
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
You didn't answer my question. Politicians are dishonest by nature. Why don't you have the same disdain for your republitard brethren?
Your question was answered, you 2015 DOTY and "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, but your dissembling ass has yet to provide evidence that Odumbo and Hildabeast, in fact, gave a timely "go order", you 2015 DOTY and "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 09:37 PM   #77
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
You are a low IQ moron. I will give you credit, I think you're at least 'smart' enough to KNOW you're a goddamn moron, so that's saying something I guess, but you're a fucking few points above a plant, no doubt. You continue to propagate this fucking gloryhole bullshit. You know it's bullshit, but that matters not, because like most besotted republitards, the truth is irrelevant to you. At least there's a variance in my posts. I would bet 95 percent of your posts have the word 'gloryhole' in them. Get real. Everyone can see who the fucking idiot is. We're laughing AT you, not WITH you. You're just too goddamn dumb to know the difference.
Says the LANDSLIDE winner of the 2016 DOTY award ! Pobrecita puta !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 09:37 PM   #78
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Your question was answered, you 2015 DOTY and "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, but your dissembling ass has yet to provide evidence that Odumbo and Hildabeast, in fact, gave a timely "go order", you 2015 DOTY and "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
You haven't even established that the forces would have arrived in time to help.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 09:42 PM   #79
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
You haven't even established that the forces would have arrived in time to help.

You haven't established that Odumbo and Hildabeast even tried, you 2015 DOTY and "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 09:57 PM   #80
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Is that how you have sex hillbilly? Reading other members reviews.
Quote:
Where are your reviews, cocksucker? So bad you can't even admit it?
I wake up next to this, I am 66
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 10:02 PM   #81
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post

yousa!

that's what i'd call a good reason to wake up in the morning!
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 11:23 PM   #82
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
So, this is how you think it went down, eh, Wormby? "Hey, Hillary! Our Ambassador is being attacked in Benghazi! What shall we do?" "Well, shit. That's too bad. We will never get there in time. I guess there's nothing to do. What's on TV?"

You idiot. How did they know how long the battle would last in order to make the determination that they couldn't get there in time? Why did they decide to not even try to do something?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 11:29 PM   #83
gary5912
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Quote:
read some of his reviews and you will see that they are very low scale
Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider
Don't wade into things where you aren't concerned.

I've got a goddamn degree in Journalism. (dick sucking )

so he says
gary5912 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 11:30 PM   #84
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Hey, Sarah Palin has a degree in journalism too. Wow! two geniuses.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 02:10 AM   #85
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

You haven't established that Odumbo and Hildabeast even tried, you 2015 DOTY and "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Why would they try if it was determined the forces would not be in time to be effective? Again, you've watched too many movies.
Old 12-12-2015, 02:11 AM   #86
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
So, this is how you think it went down, eh, Wormby? "Hey, Hillary! Our Ambassador is being attacked in Benghazi! What shall we do?" "Well, shit. That's too bad. We will never get there in time. I guess there's nothing to do. What's on TV?"

You idiot. How did they know how long the battle would last in order to make the determination that they couldn't get there in time? Why did they decide to not even try to do something?
You really should go back and read over the testimony as far as what happened that night. It's not like there were a platoon of guys at the compound, idiot. They knew that with the numbers of fighters present, the small number in the compound would likely be overrun before anything could be done to help. You idiot.
Old 12-12-2015, 02:12 AM   #87
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary5912 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider
Don't wade into things where you aren't concerned.

I've got a goddamn degree in Journalism. (dick sucking )

so he says
I'm convinced that if you keep trying, one day you will learn how to perform a goddamn quote successfully. It's going to happen.
Old 12-12-2015, 02:15 AM   #88
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
You wake up next to that after you've woken up three previous times to take a fucking piss. No one gives a shit about your mamasan. You think she'd be with you for anything but money. Get real.
Old 12-12-2015, 04:27 AM   #89
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
How many of those " weapons " have YOU " spun-up " outside of a gloryhole at a men's restroom , munch ? I ask, because I have done it !!! Is that germane enough for you POS ? Are you woomby's cousin, or newest " beau " ? GFY
No. It's not germane at all. How does you "claiming" you spun up the weapons I first mentioned in this biased discussion and me not being in the military at the time or trained on the systems I mentioned have anything to do with you not understanding the word "germane" or you being one of the biggest flaming assholes this site has ever produced? You have nothing but "I know you are but what am I" ad hominem attacks. I was in the Airborne you fucking douche-bag. Not the kind of group that has the weapon types I mentioned.
I've never even considered putting guys like whirly or he-be-a or iffy or even j douche on ignore because as much as I disagree with them on a regular basis, they post something GERMANE to the discussions. You are truly wasted space. I didn't come in your mouth because I didn't want to be hassled by the ASPCA. I haven't really considered putting you on ignore. I am doing it because it just feels right. You are one low life piece of shit.
That's right. You're worth spelling out POS for but nothing more.

You can go now.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 04:48 AM   #90
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
All good questions, munchkin, but you left out the most important one.... why have we still not been given all the answers 3 years and countless investigations later?

Do you concur with Judicial Watch when they say "The fact that the Obama Administration withheld this email for so long only worsens the scandal of Benghazi”?

Or are you in the camp that shrugs and yawns and bleats out "What difference, at this point, does it make?"

We differ in the level of scandal that exists. I don't concur with this making it worse. I agree it should have come out sooner but without answering the questions I asked how can you even rate it's importance? If the force in question was a squadron of minute man IIs does it mean anything (the email)? No. It doesn't'
You need to understand there are more valid positions between your "bleaters" and the people who make this out to be a "911" style/level of conspiracy (wing nuts). If you really listened you would see this is just another bell curve with as many wing nuts as bleaters. With the vast majority of people somewhere between the 2.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women