Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160928
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453020
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40435
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-06-2012, 02:16 AM   #76
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

Old 02-06-2012, 02:20 AM   #77
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Moose & a Wet Beaver! Thats why we love her!
Old 02-06-2012, 02:23 AM   #78
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

Nothin' like Canadian beef though...
Old 02-06-2012, 02:23 AM   #79
johndoe98841
BANNED

User ID: 118966

candian beaver loves wood... morning wood is the best.
plenty of fiber to get the system clean.
the troll and beaver make a great match , he will be under the bridge waiting for the beaver to swim up to him and grab his wood. The beaver caused a flood after collecting all the wood. Not a dry spot around...
Old 02-06-2012, 02:31 AM   #80
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayla View Post
Nothin' like Canadian beef though...
Wait till I treat you to a Texas Long Horn! LOL
Old 02-06-2012, 02:40 AM   #81
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Ok all joking aside I now have to give up the secret that
Shayla really lives down close to Edinburg Texas. I go
down and see her regularly, and we take little trips
over into Mexico. She has a collection of Sombreros
to prove it. I buy her a new one each time we go.

Sorry Shayla, but the real truth needed to come out.

LOL, just trying to add to the mystery.
Old 02-06-2012, 03:15 AM   #82
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojulay View Post
Ok all joking aside I now have to give up the secret that
Shayla really lives down close to Edinburg Texas. I go
down and see her regularly, and we take little trips
over into Mexico. She has a collection of Sombreros
to prove it. I buy her a new one each time we go.

Sorry Shayla, but the real truth needed to come out.

LOL, just trying to add to the mystery.
OLE'
Old 02-06-2012, 05:09 AM   #83
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default smartest idea

i ever heard. if you do can you have honeymoon in niagara falls and can i have her once . please
Quote:
Originally Posted by mijo(BFE) View Post
I'm going to price Shayla out of this market and buy her(and keep her to myself). How 'bout that!
Old 02-06-2012, 05:30 AM   #84
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by petiteassman View Post
i ever heard. if you do can you have honeymoon in niagara falls and can i have her once . please
Well considering TW paid $100,000,000+ for his wife. I think Jordan is still rated the highest at somewhere in the stratosphere of +$250,000,000 is what his wife cost him.

My calculations are almost finished. But, I'm double checking my math before the offer. So, to your question petiteassman, you may want to get your time in with Shayla NOW. Once the deal is sealed, that is if she accepts, NO one gets in, not even Burk!
Old 02-06-2012, 05:41 AM   #85
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Default if i could get her within 200 miles

of buffalo / toronto / niagara falls i am in. its really amazing for a girl that rarely services the us, has few reviews how many of us go crazy for her. the pics [ especially the face pics ] just seem to do it for everyone but i know at least for me the board persona and down to earth attitude mean alot. its funny since i live thousands of miles away i have pretty well resigned myself to fact i probably will never have her but when i read sl was gonna see her in vegas i was so excited that at least someone i feel like i know was gonna get to enjoy her. then when that fell through i felt awful for sl [ of course when he had sonya playmate, my other all time bucket list woman i felt a little less pity for him.

i truly hope that at least a handful of the gents that have been so impressed by this lady get to truly experience her and share their memories with the rest of us. i can't help wondering though as much as this woman drives insane if it would be possible for the reality to live up to the expectation. god i wish i could find out
Quote:
Originally Posted by mijo(BFE) View Post
Well considering TW paid $100,000,000+ for his wife. I think Jordan is still rated the highest at somewhere in the stratosphere of +$250,000,000 is what his wife cost him.

My calculations are almost finished. But, I'm double checking my math before the offer. So, to your question petiteassman, you may want to get your time in with Shayla NOW. Once the deal is sealed, that is if she accepts, NO one gets in, not even Burk!
Old 02-06-2012, 05:44 AM   #86
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

STAY BACK!! YOU GUY CANT HAVE HER!! I AM THIS >...< CLOSE TO FINISHING MY LAYAWAY PAYMENTS ON HER!!! NOOO!!!!
Old 02-06-2012, 05:58 AM   #87
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31

Quote:
of buffalo / toronto / niagara falls i am in. its really amazing for a girl that rarely services the us, has few reviews how many of us go crazy for her. the pics [ especially the face pics ] just seem to do it for everyone but i know at least for me the board persona and down to earth attitude mean alot. its funny since i live thousands of miles away i have pretty well resigned myself to fact i probably will never have her but when i read sl was gonna see her in vegas i was so excited that at least someone i feel like i know was gonna get to enjoy her. then when that fell through i felt awful for sl [ of course when he had sonya playmate, my other all time bucket list woman i felt a little less pity for him.

i truly hope that at least a handful of the gents that have been so impressed by this lady get to truly experience her and share their memories with the rest of us. i can't help wondering though as much as this woman drives insane if it would be possible for the reality to live up to the expectation. god i wish i could find out
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou View Post
STAY BACK!! YOU GUY CANT HAVE HER!! I AM THIS >...< CLOSE TO FINISHING MY LAYAWAY PAYMENTS ON HER!!! NOOO!!!!
petite...
I'm making a trip to Canada this year. Shayla is well aware of my plans. I know she is a real-physical human being. She is as you stated, a very pragmatic person: it is what it is with Shayla but damn that's GOOD! I may need a "training buddy" to keep me sharp, keep my TCB and BCD skills on point, etc. Kinda like a "sparring partner". So, Skylar, you're more than welcome to join me so that I can "practice" with you for the "BIG Show"! LOL
Old 02-06-2012, 07:12 AM   #88
Raa1965
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:

Actually...if memory serves me right...Shayla was in the area...maybe a year ago...Shayla luv...can us Upstate NY guys and southern Ontario lads...convince you to head our way? I'm sure you'd be quite busy...
Old 02-06-2012, 07:17 AM   #89
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Default i gotta think

the line could stretch from buffalo to toronto. i bet she is as busy as she wants to be in calgary so never has a need to travel. well i hope against hope she makes it once
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raa1965 View Post
Actually...if memory serves me right...Shayla was in the area...maybe a year ago...Shayla luv...can us Upstate NY guys and southern Ontario lads...convince you to head our way? I'm sure you'd be quite busy...
Old 02-06-2012, 08:32 AM   #90
tonytiger4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I am amazed how far this thread has gone! LOL! You all know that flattery in this business is a huge turn off, right? She is a good sport about it though. LOL!!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women