Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
test
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60409
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48456
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41674
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36056
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-23-2010, 07:12 PM   #76
MrGiz
BANNED

Well.... I can see that my absence hasn't kept The Board Idiot from from being himself all day! At least, you're consistent!!

Giz
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 08:54 PM   #77
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Well your WK's came to your rescue. You must have really whined. Helps to have the same political affiliation with the mods, eh? Touché

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Awww, Becky nicely put. One last thing....I try and concentrate on the time I had with a person. It helps me celebrate their life and not mourn their death. One thing I find strange is that people talk about ending their own life for good reason yet question another motives for doing that exact same thing! Strange.

Sa_artman, TexRic and Mr Giz. I hope ya'll are still with us in this life and haven't quit taking your meds! Name calling on the internet can be such a trying experience for the mentally unbalanced. Ya'll are forgiven buts let's please try and be more civil next time.
Sa_artman is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 09:23 PM   #78
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Talking Plus that fucn cat is the worst avatar ever! Damn, what was you thinking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
Well.... I can see that my absence hasn't kept The Board Idiot from from being himself all day! At least, you're consistent!!

Giz
Mister Gizzy, you keep calling me names and I'm liable to come up to Ark and wash your lil potty mouth out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sa_artman View Post
Well your WK's came to your rescue. You must have really whined. Helps to have the same political affiliation with the mods, eh? Touché
They kick you out of the service for lying? If they didn't they should have.

They consider me a liberal around these parts.....not that I agree with them if it puts me in your camp.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight View Post
Dang!Two liberals agreeing with me in the same thread? Now I need to go get in a good workout to improve my mood!
You cry for the thread starter and she comes on and tells you there is no reason for doing so and then you accuse her of being my WK. You probably owe her an apology. Not that you'll man up and do the right thing.
Quote:
, maybe even the OP, might have some real issues and are looking for answers or even just someone to bounce things off.
You go to hell for lying and wacking off will effect your vision so your future is looking kinda bleak.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 09:26 PM   #79
Katy Alexander
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6173

Quote:
Huh ???? now I need to try to figure out what a WK is lol. I am not Original Becky if that is what you mean, although I do have my original moments. I am the original poster, and have been following the thread closely because I felt that all of the people who took the time to respond had something important to say.

The reality is if you really want to go back , and read this thread from the top it was your post that threw it off the rails not WTF's.WTF had posted his opinion which I had responded to, and we had a perfectly respectful debate about it.It was you who came on here , and tried to turn it into something more .

Please don't get me wrong,I have been known to throw a few threads off the rails myself, so I have no problem with that, but it seems like some people are forgetting where the drama started at.
Katy Alexander is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 09:32 PM   #80
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Mister Gizzy, you keep calling me names and I'm liable to come up to Ark and wash your lil potty mouth out.

They kick you out of the service for lying? If they didn't they should have.

They consider me a liberal around these parts.

You cry for the thread starter and she comes on in tells you there is no reason for doing so and then you accuse her of being my WK. You go to hell for lying and wacking off will effect your vision so your future is looking kinda bleak.
I feel honored, must have got under your skin if you thought enough to put me in your tag. See, I knew I could. Your not such a bad guy after all...awww

sipping coffee...waiting for more words of wisdom from the great WTF (and keeping it civil
Old 06-23-2010, 09:37 PM   #81
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Do any of y'all find time in your busy schedules to actually get laid?
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 09:41 PM   #82
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
Huh ???? now I need to try to figure out what a WK is lol. I am not Original Becky if that is what you mean, although I do have my original moments. I am the original poster, and have been following the thread closely because I felt that all of the people who took the time to respond had something important to say.

The reality is if you really want to go back , and read this thread from the top it was your post that threw it off the rails not WTF's.WTF had posted his opinion which I had responded to, and we had a perfectly respectful debate about it.It was you who came on here , and tried to turn it into something more .

Please don't get me wrong,I have been known to throw a few threads off the rails myself, so I have no problem with that, but it seems like some people are forgetting where the drama started at.
Well I don't see where he ever offers anything that has any sort of deep meaning to it, but if you feel so, than apparently it wasn't that serious of a discussion. It is an open forum and I've see many a thread veer off for less than that. If you read his first deep heartfelt comment which was obviously just thrown in there for shock value, I don't see where my comment was that out of place and brought any drama. That started after.
Old 06-23-2010, 09:43 PM   #83
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
Do any of y'all find time in your busy schedules to actually get laid?
Lol. Travel time. Idle hands...

Shall we call this one done WTF?
Old 06-23-2010, 09:48 PM   #84
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Your so funny how do you come up with that stuff. Think of it on your own? LOL. Sad lonely man. I feel honored, must have got under your skin if you thought enough to put me in your tag.
I just followed your instructions.

Quote:

Your new tag should be "fucn chit, Ima moron".

Quote:

Shall we call this one done WTF?
Not until you man up and apologize to Becky!

No sense in you coming on her thread and discounting her feelings about a subject or conversation.

After that, I'd gladly buy you a beer and welcome you back into gentleman status. Come on you can do it.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 09:57 PM   #85
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Quote:

Not until you man up and apologize to Becky!

No sense in you coming on her thread and discounting her feelings about a subject.
You first. And throw in an apology for everyone else you may have offended as well and we'll do a 12 pack.
Old 06-23-2010, 10:11 PM   #86
Katy Alexander
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6173

Quote:
. You may want to pre-pay some providers to attend your funeral so someone shows up.
This was your first post on this thread. I really do not see anything of value being offered here at all except an attempt to pick a fight with someone.Like I already said I have no problem with threads going off the rails , but why blame someone else for what you started?

For the people who originally did respond to this thread, I do want to say thank you.This is a tough subject to talk about, and deal with.I think that many of you were brave to have shared your experience here, and it really did help me to understand this from a different point of view.

OK I am off to watch Tots, & Tiaras now , and I still have no idea what a WK is.

Quote:
Well I don't see where he ever offers anything that has any sort of deep meaning to it, but if you feel so, than apparently it wasn't that serious of a discussion. It is an open forum and I've see many a thread veer off for less than that. If you read his first deep heartfelt comment which was obviously just thrown in there for shock value, I don't see where my comment was that out of place and brought any drama. That started after.
Katy Alexander is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 10:15 PM   #87
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Unhappy Look at me, I'm Sandra Dee...damn artman now look what song ya got running thur my head

Quote:
You first. And throw in an apology for everyone else you may have offended as well and we'll do a 12 pack.
LOL, okiedokie deal.

I apologize to any ladies I may have offended in this thread or any others , (that includs Mr Giz, TRich and most of all you artman!).

The rest of you hard weenies will just have to take what ya dish out! Those three gents is all I will make an exception for! (They're on meds! So lets be gentle)
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 10:18 PM   #88
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
, and I still have no idea what a WK is.
WK = White Knight
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 10:20 PM   #89
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Sorry Becky, I should not have taken the bait!

On a serious note...check out "Stumbling on Happiness''. It talks about death of loved ones and how we precieve we will act and how we actually do.

I think you will like it Becky

http://www.randomhouse.com/kvpa/gilbert/

What would you do right now if you learned that you were going to die in ten minutes? Would you race upstairs and light that Marlboro you've been hiding in your sock drawer since the Ford administration? Would you waltz into your boss's office and present him with a detailed description of his personal defects? Would you drive out to that steakhouse near the new mall and order a T-bone, medium rare, with an extra side of the really bad cholesterol? Hard to say, of course, but of all the things you might do in your final ten minutes, it's a pretty safe bet that few of them are things you actually did today...............

................But an optical illusion is not interesting simply because it causes everyone to make a mistake; rather, it is interesting because it causes everyone to make the same mistake. If I saw a chalice, you saw Elvis, and a friend of ours saw a paper carton of moo goo gai pan, then the object we were looking at would be a very fine inkblot but a lousy optical illusion. What is so compelling about optical illusions is that everyone sees the chalice first, the faces next, and then—flicker flicker—there's that chalice again. The errors that optical illusions induce in our perceptions are lawful, regular, and systematic. They are not dumb mistakes but smart mistakes—mistakes that allow those who understand them to glimpse the elegant design and inner workings of the visual system.

The mistakes we make when we try to imagine our personal futures are also lawful, regular, and systematic. They too have a pattern that tells us about the powers and limits of foresight in much the same way that optical illusions tell us about the powers and limits of eyesight. That's what this book is all about. Despite the third word of the title, this is not an instruction manual that will tell you anything useful about how to be happy. Those books are located in the self-help section two aisles over, and once you've bought one, done everything it says to do, and found yourself miserable anyway, you can always come back here to understand why. Instead, this is a book that describes what science has to tell us about how and how well the human brain can imagine its own future, and about how and how well it can predict which of those futures it will most enjoy. This book is about a puzzle that many thinkers have pondered over the last two millennia, and it uses their ideas (and a few of my own) to explain why we seem to know so little about the hearts and minds of the people we are about to become. The story is a bit like a river that crosses borders without benefit of passport because no single science has ever produced a compelling solution to the puzzle. Weaving together facts and theories from psychology, cognitive neuroscience, philosophy, and behavioral economics, this book allows an account to emerge that I personally find convincing but whose merits you will have to judge for yourself.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 10:29 PM   #90
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

OK I am off to watch Tots, & Tiaras now , and I still have no idea what a WK is.
WK stands for White Knight. Which is kind of like a kiss ass. Ya know that thing we have been accused of.

Once again they are moving those smiles around.
Ansley is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women