Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
test
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162728
Yssup Rider60438
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48472
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41777
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36158
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-21-2016, 10:37 AM   #76
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84
Default Rules or Guidelines

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
They are not rules, they are called guidelines. Nothing more needs to be said.
Either way, still needs to be followed and enforced, equally and without prejudice or preference.

So why the strong-arming? The bullying?
hotrix1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 10:42 AM   #77
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

As Deer Hunter pointed out I wonder why this one was closed it was not off topic and it was't about the Provider Princess That shall not be Named(the forbidded Topic)

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1691261

but don't be-lame rrabbit he may not remember you know His Memory is not to good this Days

but CP has a good Memory maybe we should ask him !

O I forget MODS don't have to ANS insane Question to clear thing up ! My Memory !! O deer

and the Guidelines are only Good in TX !

FL rules !!!
Jjsunday is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 10:55 AM   #78
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

I guess your local mods have chosen the "others can do it for them" path...

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...29&postcount=9

Have fun over here kids...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 11:06 AM   #79
bamadog78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

That's great I like the above.

We don't have all bad mods gman44 has done a great job IMO. It's only the other two that IMO have ran afoul of the guidelines.
bamadog78 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 11:31 AM   #80
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Default I have to Agree with the DOG

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamadog78 View Post
That's great I like the above.

We don't have all bad mods gman44 has done a great job IMO. It's only the other two that IMO have ran afoul of the guidelines.

I have to agree with With the Dog

GMan has never once step over the guidelines

He has been a Good Mod given Dirtiction instead of closeing (Censoring) A thread and not being Bais

Maybe the other to should Go to the Gman's School for MOds !

But I still got my eye on that Teddy Bear !
Old 09-21-2016, 11:32 AM   #81
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84
Default Go ahead, make my day

Remember when someone once said......

.........."Let them eat cake"?.....

........."Drink the Kool-Aid"?........

........"This won't hurt one bit?"

Do we allow history to repeat itself?

Please, let me remind you MODS. Something that our members from Texas would understand, even if they don't agree about the reference. When MEN stood up for what they believe in.
"REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"

".....Their fate was death and they faced it bravely, asking no quarter and giving none. The siege of the Alamo ended on the dawn of March 6, 1836 when its gallant defenders were put to the sword. But it was not an idle sacrifice that men like Travis and Davy Crockett and James Bowie made at the Alamo. It was a sacrifice on the altar of liberty." Texas War Museum

Is this thread too DRAMAtic? Close this thread then.
Go ahead, MAKE MY DAY.

We will resist your attempt to silence the exposure of the guilty by censorship. And if you feel you must, BAN AWAY.
If we can't have open and honest and fair moderation here, I'd rather be banned than keep silent. It was silence that made all this "DRAMA", as you call it, happen in the first place. Why repeat history?
And to keep us silent by way of censorship reinforces the idea to anyone else who dares to violate the guidelines with impunity. Because nobody can call them out for fear of being accused of causing "DRAMA" and being a "Troublemaker".

And as Wakeup linked,http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...29&postcount=9 ; and I quote:

"ECCIE Staff does NOT close any thread simply because the mod decides it's time to stop talking about the topic.

It's time to stop talking about a topic when the members don't have anything else to say about it, not because some dude thinks it might go off the rails.

A good lock is when you see numerous posts from members and a general consensus that it's time for a mod to come in and put the thread to rest. A shitty lock is when a mod comes in and abruptly closes an active discussion before all interested parties had a chance to air out their point of view on a particular subject.

Shitty locks are damaging to the board. Let's ALL make sure that's not happening around here. If anyone here ever finds themselves participating on a thread that they feel got shut down prematurely, feel free to let me know or any of the other staff on the site for that matter. We will be happy to give a 2nd opinion on it and if there's not an obvious and legit reason a thread got closed, we will promptly reopen it for you.

We are not all a bunch of idiots. Good mods can sometimes use bad judgement, and none of us, myself included, are above being called to the table by the members if somebody thinks we fucked up."
St. Christopher
hotrix1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 11:53 AM   #82
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

He forgot to mention the site is taint photo friendly ... ijs.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 12:00 PM   #83
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrix1 View Post
Is this thread too DRAMAtic?
It's actually thought provoking

#NoMasterLock
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 12:05 PM   #84
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray View Post
censorship
[sen-ser-ship]

noun 1. the act or practice of censoring.

2. the office or power of a censor.

3. the time during which a censor holds office.

4. the inhibiting and distorting activity of the Freudian censor.

-----------

censor
[sen-ser]

noun 1. an official who examines books, plays, news reports, motion pictures, radio and television programs, letters, cablegrams, etc., for the purpose of suppressing parts deemed objectionable on moral, political, military, or other grounds.

2. any person who supervises the manners or morality of others.

3. an adverse critic; faultfinder.

4. (in the ancient Roman republic) either of two officials who kept the register or census of the citizens, awarded public contracts, and supervised manners and morals.

5. (in early Freudian dream theory) the force that represses ideas, impulses, and feelings, and prevents them from entering consciousness in their original, undisguised forms.

verb (used with object) 6. to examine and act upon as a censor.

7. to delete (a word or passage of text) in one's capacity as a censor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
Folks, I don't want to be a hard ass or over moderate, but all the drama, baiting and name-calling over Vanessa ends NOW. Everything that has been said on the subject has been said. I will be closing and locking threads on this topic. I will be monitoring reviews and new threads. If they digress back to the drama, those threads will be closed. If certain people feel the need to continually bring up this subject, the moderators will discuss potential disciplinary action. You have been warned.

Now does any of the above quote fall under the realm of the provided definition(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DickEmDown View Post
Uh...

That's NOT how we do things...if a member makes a post on a thread that is against the guidelines, they are warned or given points for violating the those guidelines.

We don't close threads simply because of "drama"

Thread opened...
Guess it does
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 12:16 PM   #85
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

I am still so confussed about all this !!

This is not what CP and rrabbit say's and you know they are the Eccie Police around Here!!!

So confussing !!!!

But I love being uncensored !!!!

Till the police come around then I will have to be Good !

if I want that Teddy Bear !!
Old 09-21-2016, 12:19 PM   #86
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrix1 View Post
Either way, still needs to be followed and enforced, equally and without prejudice or preference.

So why the strong-arming? The bullying?
You are right, it NEEDS to be all done equally, but given the providers who give up the pussy for free to mods, the pimps who let the mods see their girls for free, and the general ass kissing, ect., all leading up to a term called "pocket mod", then equality goes out the window.

And don't forget, when one of those members has a pocket mod, not only do they get amnesty from adhering to the guidelines, but they also tell that pocket mod what to do to members they do not like. There are MULTIPLE examples of this all over the board.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 12:25 PM   #87
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
... For the most part, this area has not needed moderation b/c our members were sheep ... However, it only takes a few troublemakers to force the mods to act ...

What is a "troublemaker" exactly?
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 12:36 PM   #88
bamadog78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
You are right, it NEEDS to be all done equally, but given the providers who give up the pussy for free to mods, the pimps who let the mods see their girls for free, and the general ass kissing, ect., all leading up to a term called "pocket mod", then equality goes out the window.

And don't forget, when one of those members has a pocket mod, not only do they get amnesty from adhering to the guidelines, but they also tell that pocket mod what to do to members they do not like. There are MULTIPLE examples of this all over the board.
Fuckin pocket mod.... I wish I would have come up with that. That is exactly what I see going on here.
bamadog78 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 12:41 PM   #89
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

CP and rrabbit

What the Hell is sheep doing on this page !!!!!!!

and who are the troublemaker ! Oooo my !!!
Old 09-21-2016, 01:00 PM   #90
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

we Better Stop is this what CP called a Flaming War

We are going to get closed !!!!

or is it ?????????

Damn I am confussed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies