Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70497
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453055
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47803
pyramider46370
bambino40461
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-23-2012, 08:21 PM   #76
pantsontheground
BANNED

Encounters: 3

Google George zimmerman initial police report. There's some things that sharpton, Jackson and the media don't want you to know.

About the 911 operator...... A 911 dispatcher isn't a cop. So you can ignore them if you like.
pantsontheground is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 10:09 PM   #77
Browneagle
Valued Poster

Had the shooter been Black and the boy white, there would be no need for protest or discussion now because the shooter would still be in jail!

I AM AN OUTRAGED USA CITIZEN DEMANDING AN INVESTIGATION INTO THE SHOOTING DEATH OF SEVENTEEN YEAR OLD TRAYVON MARTIN!
Browneagle is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 10:31 PM   #78
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsontheground View Post
Now is a great time to be a criminal, especially if you're not white. If you get caught, you won't get much of a punishment, and you have the media to glorify you and make excuses for you, and demonize those who speak out, or act out, against crime.
What complete crap. Jails are full of black people put away for years.

You aren't a reinvention of that idiot marshall/AF are you?
essence is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 10:41 PM   #79
Monet Violet
Account Disabled

User ID: 107683
My ECCIE Reviews

Politics aside, it's truly terrible that this happened. My heart goes out to the family and friends of the boy, and I really hope that the shooter finds cold hard justice
Monet Violet is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 10:43 PM   #80
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Browneagle View Post
Had the shooter been Black and the boy white, there would be no need for protest or discussion now because the shooter would still be in jail!

I AM AN OUTRAGED USA CITIZEN DEMANDING AN INVESTIGATION INTO THE SHOOTING DEATH OF SEVENTEEN YEAR OLD TRAYVON MARTIN!
+1

Monet, you are gorgeous!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 11:53 PM   #81
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

You know what I noticed? No one here has expressed the opinion that Hispanic George Zimmerman should go free. The only radicals here are those who want to string this Hispanic male up by his gonads without a trial or assumption of innocence. Why are some people so racist I ask you.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 06:54 AM   #82
sensualsanaa
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1199
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grifter View Post
SANFORD, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - Investigators with the Sanford Police Department are still trying to figure out exactly what happened during an altercation which resulted in a fatal shooting in the Twin Lakes area. The shooting happened just after 7 p.m. Sunday evening on Twin Trees Lane. A man who witnessed part of the altercation contacted authorities.
"The guy on the bottom, who had a red sweater on, was yelling to me, 'Help! Help!' and I told him to stop, and I was calling 911," said the witness, who asked to be identified only by his first name, John.
John said he locked his patio door, ran upstairs and heard at least one gun shot.
"And then, when I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on the top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point."

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news...#ixzz1pzAQgNcw

Clearly we have two separate eye witness accounts of what happened. One person painted Zimmerman as the aggressor, one painted Martin as the aggressor. The reason Zimmerman was not arrested was because the physical evidence they had at the time collaborated his story that it was self defense. Each day more and more details about the case come out. The fact is Zimmerman got out of his car, chased this boy down who he ASSUMED was on drugs, up to no good, ect. and eventually shot him. I listened to the 911 tapes and while it is difficult to ascertain whether he said "f*ckin coons" or "punks" it was clear to me that it was a child screaming for help and not a grown ass man.

Wasnt Zimmerman more than twice Martin's size though?

I guess none of this matters because any half decent lawyer will be able to paint at least a TRACE of reasonable doubt in any jurys mind which is whats required for a murderer to go free.

Wakeup, I don't know about everyone else here but I for one am not in Florida and didin't vote on ANY laws passed there. We know Florida is jacked up. Clearly Casey Anthony was able to get off there.
sensualsanaa is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 07:17 AM   #83
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Was Casey Anthony a racist, too?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 07:52 AM   #84
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

This is not about race, Trayvon Martin, or George Zimmerman. It's about the power of CNN, Fox News, and social media to take a local event and turn loose millions of bloodthirsty Americans who just want to see someone's head on a silver platter. If this made the front page of the local newspaper, it was long gone before any of us found out about it.

We all got tired of hearing about the seemingly endless Republican primary circus, Syrians being slaughtered by their dictator, and Koran burnings and atrocities in Afghanistan. This came along at the perfect time for the media. After the hoodie marches and special prosecutor proceedings, and the guy is indicted, but not convicted, trust me the media will find something else to throw on the fire.

It never ceases to amaze me how many sheeple jump on these bandwagons when they pass by. But as soon as the next one comes along, they'll jump off and get on it. People don't think for themselves any more; why should they when the media will do it for you?
trynagetlaid is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 09:27 AM   #85
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Unfortunately, all of the thinking and reacting now going on should have been happening before this bullshit law was voted on. People get involved in the political process on the wrong end - after the fact. Until that changes just stay tuned for more of the same. The ex-NRA prez who pimped this tidbit of canned legislation (no, it wasn't written by ANY Florida legislator, sponsored: yes, written by: no) dismissed objections putting forth the idea that something like what happened would happen as "hysteric." Oh, well.

The potentially more effective way of dealing with the out of control, do good/feel good excesses of either side is what happened with the Virginia trans-vaginal ultrasound law. It got changed some and the most egregious part removed. But, the fact that the woman still has to pay for something she doesn't want could use some work. Hopefully, there will be fewer guys of the current persuation in the Commonwealth Assembly on the next go round.

People need to be occasionally awakened to the fact that legislation has effects whether or not the would like them to or not. It's real life and putting media talking head millionaires from either side in charge of one's thought process makes no sense. ALL of these people, as well as those who manage candidates in elections, count on the vast majority of people voting to make their decisions based on 15 second sound bites, bumper sticker platitudes and any other form of Cliff Notes style information gathering. And, they are more than happy to feed it.

If one watches the old "Firing Line" programs, it is amazing how few firewoirks went off in the hour. It was, for the most part, a thoughtful (for television) back and forth about ideas. Boring as hell by today's standards because the viewer had to be willing to be engaged and put out the effort to follow what was being said. Most these days aren't up to the challenge. It's not that any of the hosts of programs on Fox or MSNBC or CNN are actual witless dummies. Far from it. But, they are giving the viewers what they want - a circus.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 09:58 AM   #86
texasjohn1965
manposse

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensualsanaa View Post
Wasnt Zimmerman more than twice Martin's size though?
Martin was a 6' tall 160 pound football player.

Zimmerman should not have initiated contact, it was a stupid thing to do.

Martin was beating Zimmermans ass during the confrontation.

The gash on the back of Zimmermans head, grass stains on the back of his shirt, and bloodied nose point to him being physically overwhelmed.

The voice screaming for help was not Martin.

Being stupid is not against the law, but it can have grave consequences.
texasjohn1965 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 11:36 AM   #87
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

For which, apparently, there are no consequences for the shooter similar to the consequences for the dead kid. Maybe Zimmerman ought to go on TV and say, "Sorry, my bad. I'll try not to let it happen again. Gotta go now, I'm late for patrol."
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 12:04 PM   #88
texasjohn1965
manposse

IF Zimmerman is found guilty of breaking a law, then he should be held fully responsible.

But I refuse to convict him until all the facts come out. I refuse to change a good law, because Zimmerman acted stupidly.

If you have a problem with the second amendment, remember that when seconds count, the police are minutes away.
texasjohn1965 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 12:20 PM   #89
pantsontheground
BANNED

That kid would have grown up to be a career criminal and breeding welfare babies. Zimmerman is a hero.
pantsontheground is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 04:52 PM   #90
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
You know what I noticed? No one here has expressed the opinion that Hispanic George Zimmerman should go free.
I've expressed the opinion that Hispanic Gorge Zimmerman can lay concrete out front of my house...I need a new driveway...

That take care of your post?
Wakeup is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women