Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47759
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-06-2015, 08:39 PM   #76
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglehorse View Post
Well, well, im a professor, also, yes there is life after the military. One would call it a form of sexual awareness for the educated. Also, did not say you were GA, who has a cut and paste style of writing. You, As I suspect are in conclusion with that crowd. A well devised plan. Now for our enjoyment, you have been outed, it's not about allowing women to comment on this site it's about limiting the competition of sites in a small market.
Now as to your comments concerning BSer as a mod. This guy is the hobbyists friend and reference book. He knows of or all of the local providers, next would be Bam and tied with Bam is Stig. So the gig is up! Nice try, won't work.
I'm highly educated too and sexual awareness has nothing to do with education. Do you listen to yourself?

And nobody said I was her but two of you inferred as much, you know what inferred means don't you professor (sic)?
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 09:13 PM   #77
eaglehorse
Valued Poster

Really, you are too much, you have been busted, outed, dime out, discredited. You only comment on my sexual awareness/ sexual foreplay for the educated. No comments on other parts of my post. Attack/discredit the messenger. If you are so concerned, start a thread, for co-Ed discussion. I'm sure the local mod, will give you leeway within the rules. Also I have not seen or heard anything from "Females" who were run off this board. You need to put up or shut up. By the way, did you take the bus to Pittsburgh?
eaglehorse is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 09:41 PM   #78
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

I don't know what to say about being outed - I'm not GA, not much more to say.

Yes, I've heard from 5 ladies about staying away because they were bullied or chased away.

I think you're full of it and you think I am so we might as well end our dance, I think you're a joke, a follower, a flunky that does whatever the boss tells you.

I wish you the best in whatever it is you do here.
Old 08-06-2015, 11:43 PM   #79
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
Yes, I've heard from 5 ladies about staying away because they were bullied or chased away.
Names ???
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 04:51 AM   #80
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Names ???
Let me think about it, um, no. Go ahead, now say if I don't say names I'm lying, I get your eighth grade logic. I'm about done with any more replies here unless you can get more creative as this has gotten pretty boring.
Old 08-07-2015, 05:00 AM   #81
eaglehorse
Valued Poster

Names, no names, then get back on the bus, and take your disrespectful bullshit back to the other site.
eaglehorse is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 06:51 AM   #82
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

The only providers that I know who get grief on this site are the ones who misrepresent themselves, are dangerous thieves, or are just general malcontents that only come here to antagonize. Good, honest providers who provide good services at a fair rate and represent themselves appropriately are always welcome and usually do well here. No one can hide here because they are exposed by the bald face honesty of the punters who post information here. Personally, I have no issues with bad providers being run off. Who needs them? Not me.
Big Stig is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 08:08 AM   #83
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Stig View Post
The only providers that I know who get grief on this site are the ones who misrepresent themselves, are dangerous thieves, or are just general malcontents that only come here to antagonize. Good, honest providers who provide good services at a fair rate and represent themselves appropriately are always welcome and usually do well here. No one can hide here because they are exposed by the bald face honesty of the punters who post information here. Personally, I have no issues with bad providers being run off. Who needs them? Not me.
Full disclosure - I don't know if the ladies that contacted me are good or bad. And I can fully agree with your statements. I'll start seeing ladies in the area soon and everything you say makes total sense so I'll be in the group of praising, and calling out scammers. Appreciate the feedback.
Old 08-07-2015, 08:28 AM   #84
BSer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

214, Eccie has been around 5yrs, the 8th graders have been posting for about the last 2+

All threads are still here from 2010 until now. Please go look at the pages from 2010-2013 to see how this forum was a ghost town. Can't run anyone off of they weren't here to begin with.

I've seen a few run off since but like Stig says it wasn't without some good reasons.
BSer is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 08:28 AM   #85
loneshark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Stig View Post
Well said we don't disrespect good providers while even a good provider will have a bad day . We call out gum drop nipples who weights more then a cow and horse on the same scale and uses fake pictures and there are guys who like her and see her plus we call out the cash and dashers and the hide and seekers if you look at the reviews most girls are liked and talked about with respect.We call out bipolar women who will turn on you in mid stroke. We call out unsafe areas and just good general Info if a girl likes hiding on TOS fine but here is the deal if they don't like us fine and the funny part is all of them have been fucked by most of us. The would rather hide on a site were they can set a price and make clowns pay over what they are worth.

Not wanting to negotiate on price plus bad pictures and other BS is why they stay on a that site. The truth is we don't need them here plenty fish in the sea
loneshark is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 08:38 AM   #86
BSer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Feel free to pm me names and I'll fill in the backstory.

Remember hookers are not your friends. They only want your money! We only want to provide hobbyists with the truth.
BSer is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 09:35 AM   #87
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Let me think about it, um, no. Go ahead, now say if I don't say names I'm lying, I get your eighth grade logic. I'm about done with any more replies here unless you can get more creative as this has gotten pretty boring.
You are way too predictable. I knew that would be your response.

So lets see. Some newbie who just joined ECCIE 2 months ago, who has no reviews, and is not known at all in Pittsburgh is all of a sudden getting messages from random providers confiding in you that they were chased away and bullied ????

Please you are so full of it, you are almost as bad as Titsfuck
Old 08-07-2015, 10:15 AM   #88
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSer View Post
214, Eccie has been around 5yrs, the 8th graders have been posting for about the last 2+

All threads are still here from 2010 until now. Please go look at the pages from 2010-2013 to see how this forum was a ghost town. Can't run anyone off of they weren't here to begin with.

I've seen a few run off since but like Stig says it wasn't without some good reasons.
Thank you, the makes the picture here much more clear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneshark View Post
Well said we don't disrespect good providers while even a good provider will have a bad day . We call out gum drop nipples who weights more then a cow and horse on the same scale and uses fake pictures and there are guys who like her and see her plus we call out the cash and dashers and the hide and seekers if you look at the reviews most girls are liked and talked about with respect.We call out bipolar women who will turn on you in mid stroke. We call out unsafe areas and just good general Info if a girl likes hiding on TOS fine but here is the deal if they don't like us fine and the funny part is all of them have been fucked by most of us. The would rather hide on a site were they can set a price and make clowns pay over what they are worth.

Not wanting to negotiate on price plus bad pictures and other BS is why they stay on a that site. The truth is we don't need them here plenty fish in the sea
As with Stig and BSer - I'm totally on board with educating about good and bad ladies here...just from walking in, coming from a very hobby friendly area, it was much different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
You are way too predictable. I knew that would be your response.

So lets see. Some newbie who just joined ECCIE 2 months ago, who has no reviews, and is not known at all in Pittsburgh is all of a sudden getting messages from random providers confiding in you that they were chased away and bullied ????

Please you are so full of it, you are almost as bad as Titsfuck
Are you going to blow me? If not then I really don't care what you do or don't believe. As I've said, been around a while, even from ASPD and I've seen and trolled with the best of them. I'm not a newbie that lets this world get to me.

Will be the first to admit I could have gone about the entry to Pittsburgh a little more subtly.
Old 08-07-2015, 12:50 PM   #89
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Are you going to blow me? If not then I really don't care what you do or don't believe. As I've said, been around a while, even from ASPD and I've seen and trolled with the best of them. I'm not a newbie that lets this world get to me.
Seems to me you are too busy blowing yourself - and smoke up anyones ass who will listen

Sure - you have been around a while

Troll on
Old 08-07-2015, 01:59 PM   #90
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Hey TheEccie412, may I suggest you contact this provider. She will give you a true taste of the Pittsburgh provider scene. You'll love her!

http://pittsburgh.backpage.com/Femal...d-sexy/9382194
Big Stig is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women