Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60423
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48465
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41764
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36128
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-10-2021, 07:26 PM   #76
I ce man
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

someone is walking by, over hears two arguing, it becomes dificult witch one is the fool.
I ce man is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 09:00 PM   #77
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by I ce man View Post
someone is walking by, over hears two arguing, it becomes dificult witch one is the fool.
lemme guess... is it the one who can't spell simple words like "difficult" or "which" correctly?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 09:10 PM   #78
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Since this thread started with a story about a hapless Philly attorney, here's another one...

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...irl-in-bathtub

Reminds me of a quote once attributed to Louisiana Governor Edwin Edwards:

"The only thing that would keep me from winning the (next) election is to be caught in bed with a dead girl or a live boy!"
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 05:16 PM   #79
Tuckahoe1
Registered Member

Does anyone remember Patricia from the old indys days? She went around and visited company after company and told on her clients at said companies. Then she reached out to wives and girlfriends of clients that she could find with all types of proof of their hobby. When she burnt her bridge she did it hard and fast but it taught a lot of people a lesson not to give up real info. She was a solid provider no issues until one day she just went out and ruined a bunch of lives.
Tuckahoe1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 06:50 PM   #80
blkstocking
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Crap I missed all that... i think.
blkstocking is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 07:27 PM   #81
cabot
Premium Access

Encounters: 94

Tuckahoe,

When did that happen? (rough timeframe?) Any more history on that?

I don't remember hearing about that - but that would be a crazy situation.

I'm kind of stumped at how we can be arguing the obvious. Giving a provider your real-life info gives her additional protection, and puts the client at additional risk.

How can anyone seriously argue anything differently?

In fact - the very incident that started this thread demonstrates that; so what is the counterargument? That was a rhetorical question; there is no counterargument that makes a scrap of sense, so don't bother answering.

You can say it's worth it, etc., and that's a different discussion. However - the above bolded sentence is irrefutable.

C.
cabot is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 07:40 PM   #82
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
lemme guess... is it the one who can't spell simple words like "difficult" or "which" correctly?
Neither, it’s the one who splits up the word overhear.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2021, 05:20 AM   #83
I ce man
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
I just dont giv a fuck, just for u i will mispeal as much as i can from now on
I ce man is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2021, 07:06 AM   #84
pittlicker
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by I ce man View Post
I just dont giv a fuck, just for u i will mispeal as much as i can from now on
That's the classy thing to do! We'll all try to interpret. LOL
pittlicker is online now   Quote
Old 05-22-2021, 07:52 AM   #85
aguyiknow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Cabot that happened not long after the bust in Ohio.

They covered it up because it was bringing attention to their Clients database.

They were keeping info on indys side about phone numbers, names, employers, basically any piece of info that could be added got a little credit for the lady who got it for them. There were example screenshots posted around several sites. Maybe 2011 to 2014 timeframes.
More than one lady outed guys but the one went nuts and went around outing guys she'd never even met after gaining full access to that sub.

Another lady caught her husband hobbling, found indys and registered as a provider just to "screen" and out guys.

The moomoos did a lot worse than drive up prices.
aguyiknow is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2021, 09:14 PM   #86
cabot
Premium Access

Encounters: 94

Hey man,

Thanks for the info - that's really interesting, and scary stuff.

Did it ever come out why they were trying to gather all the info on hobbyists? Bottom line - there's NOTHING good that could have been intended - but I don't remember hearing about that either.

Did anyone else ever try to use the info? If girls were getting credit for even small bits of info - then I'm assuming many of the girls must have known about this. It's surprising that this never leaked out more broadly, as some of the girls were/are pretty cool. I know that Indys would have shut that conversation down - but at that time, it would have been all over ASPD/Eccie.

Crazy stuff. Also - the wife/ex-wife who joins as a hooker in order to screen and then out guys - that's something out of a cheesy late-night movie!

All these examples show the obvious - RL info gives a provider more power/security, and incurs higher risk for the hobbyist.

Where you fall on that tradeoff is up each one of us.
cabot is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2021, 07:42 AM   #87
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl View Post
I said he did many things wrong. First of which was scheduling with a provider who doesn’t screen.

Once he made contact with her, common sense should have kicked in.
Yes perhaps if she screened she could have extorted him, without ever having to subject herself to having sex with him! She could have just cut to the chase!

So yeah right that was his big mistake! Dealing with a non screening Ho!

The problem is that Ho's are criminals with criminal mindsets!
And please dont tell me that's not your mindset, you break our current laws as we do! If it became legal you would be crying how you ass isnt worth as much as it was before. You dont want to work for a living, and please dont tell me how laborious Ho'ing can be! The most work involved would probably be the screening. That's why I deal with AMPs, I never have to worry about them being on drugs, someone coming out of a closet with a weapon, having to lay on a dirty mattress on a dirt floor in a dank cellar or being extorted!
And as far as sex trafficking in AMPs we all are entitled to our opinions but it has been my experience, and I was in the business, that it is rare especially in this area.
The last instance that I would consider to be real sex trafficking in our area would be the Thai massage shit from a couple of years ago that extended from FL to NY, that asshole will probably get 30 years for his efforts!
And good for him!
But a body has got to be completely crazy to give their personal info to someone like you!

PS: Bam is on the money. Just because he saw you once sometime ago and you didnt quite meet his expectations that makes him a stalker? What because he comments on asinine comments you make?
How about me? When I comment on your reply to this will I too be stalking you also?
Please!
Dogface78 is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2021, 02:56 PM   #88
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Speaking of knowing better. I would especially not give my RL info to a hooker on Tryst. No matter how cool you think they are. Lots of Indys Hos there and I would bet they share everything. One even admitted to a blacklist. Just a heads up.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 05-24-2021, 08:03 PM   #89
zip2121
Valued Poster

Encounters: 90

Its dangerous to give peoiple real life info if you want to buy a used stair master off of, let alone trying to have sex with them. So safety is not a good excuse in my book. If they were worried about safety, they would meet before hand in a public place or something.

Unless, the safety portion is a friend that gives up all the info, or its a way they can think they can bargain with the cops the next time they spend a few weeks in the AJC motel.
zip2121 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2021, 03:12 AM   #90
blckstuff412
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Dreamgurl you are absolutely delusional. Here are some facts, not opinions, facts:

1. Screening protects you and you alone... and in fact is completely useless. As if screening can prevent arrest if either side was the law. It can’t.

2. Deposits protect you and you alone. Same issue as above and I’ll add that it gives you more control over the situation. That isn’t a benefit to us nor is it protection. Now if there was a governing body that would give us a refund sure... but it’s not regulated so lol.

3. Your word, like many other women ESPECIALLY those in the hobby, is weak at best. Which means most of you are liars, cheaters, and overall crooks. That said that further devalues your “deposit” theory.

4. So far about this topic alone all I’ve seen is shaming tonality in your post, not counting some of those meant towards bambino, and no actual relevant information has been given by you to prove your argument on how screening and deposits are good for THE CLIENT and provider. Which leads me back to point 3.

Honestly gentlemen we can’t be angry at her for doing this though it places her in a dynamic position of power over her clients ya know... “just in case”. I would do it to if I could. And I am. This is how.

Vote with your wallet. If a girl wants to screen fine don’t give her your money. If she wants a deposit that’s ok don’t give her your money.

Dreamgurl will never see a penny from me. Nothing personal towards her honestly but I don’t agree with those practices so. Nope.

As far as the lawyer...

I can’t believe a lawyer would fall for such a trick lol. I think he was smarter than that but erred on the side of caution (lol) I mean he was a prominent lawyer so if there WAS a video... His first hint should have been “Wow. She lowered the amount. Who does that?”. Heck I would have been on the defensive and done nothing but collaborated a story about how she was “just a girl I met”. So many options... but he went straight to the police. Ending his career. Shame. What a weak man...
blckstuff412 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women